Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 02-14-2009, 03:18 PM   #1
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all
Exclamation Dallas Wash Swap?

How about:

Josh, Stack and Bass

for

Gilbert Arenas and Andray Blatche

Any thoughts? Would you, wouldn't you?
Would the Wiz do it? I think at this point the Mavs need to make a deal if they want to advance past round 2...
Old 02-14-2009, 03:58 PM   #2
cinemablend

cinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to all

I think that's an ever worse trade for the Mavs than Kidd for Harris.
cinemablend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 04:00 PM   #3
DelNegro

DelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to all

Gilbert isn't healthy right now and frankly a healthy Gilbert is still incredibly overrated.
DelNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 04:06 PM   #4
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Switch Arenas with Butler and take out Bass and wer good to go, now if they want Bass have them throw in Stevenson

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:47 PM   #5
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyjj1224 View Post
法大律师事务所是中国政法大学于1985年组建的大型综合性律师事务所,是目前全国规模最大、聚集法学专家 、教授最多的律师事务所。 法大北京刑事律师事务所从业中国刑事辩护律师由中国最高法学教育中心———中国刑事法律顾问网法学专家、刑事律师事务所的教授及具有硕士以上学历的事辩护律师组成。许多律师参加了《民法通则》、《物权法》、《经济合同法》、《 合同法》、《公司法》、《民事诉讼法》
Are you kidding me? Teamplayer?
Old 03-25-2009, 09:16 PM   #6
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
Are you kidding me? Teamplayer?
LOL!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:02 PM   #7
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I think lyjj1224 expressed my feelings on this subject perfectly...no one has ever stolen my thoughts exactly and typed them on here.

Kudos to you...
Old 03-25-2009, 11:35 PM   #8
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Gilbert "effin no!" Arena? Pass

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:22 AM   #9
eyedentifyme

eyedentifyme is a jewel in the rougheyedentifyme is a jewel in the rougheyedentifyme is a jewel in the rough

give them stackhouse, williams, and wright for butler

Last edited by eyedentifyme; 03-26-2009 at 12:26 AM.
eyedentifyme is offline   Reply With Quote