Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 06-28-2006, 12:34 AM   #1
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future
Default The Top Current Rumors

A lot have blown over, but these are the biggest rumors so far this off-season.

Crazy talk

Kelly Dwyer, SI.com

It nearly goes without saying that the days leading up to the NBA's annual draft include the craziest -- Crispin Glover-level nutty -- hours of the league's calendar year. Leading the league in barmy remain the waves of trade rumors that leak out of all sorts of media outlets. Most of these are bunk, obviously, but they're worth breaking down -- if only to further understand each team's interest (both rumored or otherwise) in shaking things up. Drop us a line in the mailbag box below, because we'll include the best of your thoughts on these potential trades in a follow-up column before the Draft on Wednesday night.

Again, we're not saying any of the deals are actually going down, as the bulk of them seem quite laughable, but it's a nice way to gauge how the league regards its respective trade baits.

Boston Celtics send Wally Szczerbiak to the Utah Jazz, Philadelphia 76ers send Allen Iverson to the Celtics, Jazz send Carlos Boozer to the 76ers.

The only good reason for Boston to do this trade is if they only have to give up the 29-year old Szczerbiak, whose talents are a bit superfluous with Paul Pierce already on board. As good as Iverson can be, if Boston has to give up any part of its young core (Al Jefferson, Gerald Green, Delonte West), then this trade has to be considered a setback. And, due to the disparities in the individual salaries of the trade's rumored participants, it appears as if they'll have to throw in a prospect or two just to make the deal feasible -- unless the Sixers or Jazz want to take on the contracts of Brian Scalabrine or Vin Baker.

Szczerbiak would appear to be insurance for Utah in case Matt Harpring leaves via free agency, though he provides none of the latter's rebounding or toughness. And though the Sixers would love to dump the 31-year-old Iverson's contract, Boozer's deal actually runs a year longer than AI's, and he plays the same position as Chris Webber, who is due another two years and 43-million bucks.

Boston Celtics send 7th pick in Wednesday's Draft to the Chicago Bulls for their 16th pick and Chris Duhon.

The rumor here is that Chicago is hoping to see Tyrus Thomas still fall to them at 7th overall, a la Luol Deng (whom they had considered selecting with their third pick) in 2004. It's a nice idea, but it would take a magical combination of luck and teams drafting for need to see that happening. Boston, like Chicago, is pretty stacked with young talent, and Duhon (the 38th pick in the 2004 Draft) would allow Delonte West to play significant minutes at shooting guard -- but is it worth a potential shot at a Thomas, Rudy Gay or Shelden Williams?

The Atlanta Hawks select Brandon Roy (if he's available) with the fifth overall pick, the Houston Rockets pick Shelden Williams (if he's still around) with the seventh overall pick, then swap the rookies-to-be, with Rocket guard Luther Head also sent to Atlanta.

This seems like a go for all involved, both in terms of plausibility and need. The Rockets get an all-around scorer (and, like Tracy McGrady, an Arn Tellem client), while the Hawks pick up the banger they supposedly (and pointlessly) promised to pick fifth overall, while grabbing a so-so tweener guard who is still an improvement over Royal Ivey.

Charlotte trades the third pick in the Draft and Brevin Knight to the Toronto Raptors for Alvin Williams and the first overall pick.

This seems like an absolute winner for the Raptors, so much so that you have to question the deal's veracity. Not only would the Knight-for-Williams transaction shave about $9.2 million off Toronto's already flexible salary docket, the 30-year-old Knight averaged 12.6 points and 8.8 assists in just 34 minutes last year, and (along with second-year point man Jose Calderon) would provide the potent Raptors with a pair of pass-first point guards to run the show. It also would save GM Bryan Colangelo the (apparent) ignominy of selecting Andrea Bargnani first overall, which he seems hesitant to do in spite of his professed admiration for the Italian 7-footer.

Charlotte can handle taking on Williams' (who has played 57 games in three years) salary, and if it means they're secured a shot at a first overall pick (Tyrus Thomas? Brandon Roy?) that they truly covet, then go get 'em, sluggers.

The Denver Nuggets send Kenyon Martin to the Minnesota Timberwolves for Marko Jaric and Ricky Davis.

This rumor seems to be sort of a precedent-setter for Denver -- their way of telling the rest of the league that they are willing to take on a nasty contract (like Jaric's) in exchange for Martin, just as long as there is also some actual talent (like Davis) involved in the transaction. Why the Timberwolves would do this deal is anyone's guess, but as long as Kevin McHale is involved, don't sluff it off entirely.

Toronto signs and trades Mike James to Dallas for Marquis Daniels.

Does it seem coincidental that each of the rumors involving Toronto tend to favor the Raptors a wee bit? James is a free agent, coming off a very good season, and looking for a huge payday. Though he should sustain his efficiency on a better team in 2006-07, the Mavericks don't really need another shoot-first point guard, even with Jason Terry entering the free-agent market. Marquis Daniels would fill Toronto's gaping hole at off guard, assuming the Mavericks decide to commit to the 31-year-old James.

Chicago sends the 16th pick to Dallas for Marquis Daniels.

This would be a tremendous deal for Chicago, securing an all-around threat who adds size to their diminutive backcourt, securing the rights to a veteran who would only take up a third of their potential cap space this summer. Dallas could pick up a frontcourt option like Oleksiy Pecherov with its new selection, or hope that Ronnie Brewer falls to 16, but it's hard to see why they would make this swap.

Chicago Bulls send Tyson Chandler and the second overall pick to the Phoenix Suns for Shawn Marion.

No potential draftee, outside of maybe Tyrus Thomas, could dream of someday matching Marion's 2005-06 averages of 21.8 points, 11.8 rebounds, two steals and 1.7 blocks -- but even with that, it's hard to picture Chicago pulling the trigger on this deal. Marion may be the game's most underrated player, but any two-for-one deal of this magnitude better include a pretty significant "one," and Marion doesn't really fulfill any of Chicago's needs at this point. Chandler's defensive acumen and ability to run the floor would fit right in with the Suns, who could fill their need at big shooting guard by selecting Brandon Roy with the second overall pick, or try to replace Marion's all-around skill with LSU's Thomas.

The Phoenix Suns send Shawn Marion, Leandro Barbosa and 27th pick to Seattle for Rashard Lewis, 10th pick, and Danny Fortson.

A total salary dump for Phoenix -- though Lewis can approximate Marion's offensive ability, he's nowhere near the type of all-around player Shawn is. Furthermore, no combination of Fortson and whomever Phoenix would select with the 10th pick could hope to make up for the rest. Fortson would have to drop whatever enmity (both legal and otherwise) exists between him and Suns boss Jerry Colangelo, and Barbosa would join Luke Ridnour and Ray Allen (Earl Watson is again, needlessly, on the trade market) in the worst defensive backcourt the NBA has seen in years.

The Philadelphia 76ers send the 13th pick in Wednesday's Draft to New Jersey for the 22nd and 25th pick.

This makes sense for neither team. New Jersey needs depth, and not some lottery fringe talent, and two potential prospects are better than one in this instance. And the last thing Philly needs is another pair of bodies clouding up an already unsettled roster situation -- with a lot of players that are good enough for guaranteed contracts, but not good enough to consistently contribute to a playoff team. The Sixers need that 13th pick (or higher, as they've admitted), and the hope of a player that can distinguish himself amongst the muck.

Utah Jazz send the 14th pick to the Phoenix Suns for the 21st and 27th overall.

This would help both teams. Utah could use the depth around their well-compensated frontcourt trio of Andrei Kirilenko, Carlos Boozer, and Mehmet Okur, while Phoenix is looking to slash salary (in the face of the luxury tax, every hundred thousand helps) and add one more significant piece. At 14th overall, you can still find a significant piece that can contribute right away to a potential playoff squad.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2006, 01:19 AM   #2
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

Something big is going to go down tomorrow. I can feel it...
Old 06-28-2006, 01:31 AM   #3
some-dude

some-dude has a spectacular aura aboutsome-dude has a spectacular aura aboutsome-dude has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdsanctuary
If you call a team maybe exchanging a couple of draft picks big than yea......other than that i wouldn't count on it.
some-dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 01:33 AM   #4
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

I hope something big goes down tomorrow, I kind of expect it too. Not huge, but a noteworthy trade.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 06-28-2006, 01:53 AM   #5
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Either one of those trades looks yummy. Daniels is good but will be better elsewhere. I could honestly see him being another Joe Johnson somewhere else. He just needs a system and a starting role, and I think we could turn a couple of (first round?) draft picks into something workable.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 06-28-2006 at 01:55 AM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 02:02 AM   #6
GP

GP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to all

Quote:
I think the Mavs will trade Pavel Podkolzine back to Utah for the draft rights of Sene. It would be perfect irony.
GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 02:04 AM   #7
some-dude

some-dude has a spectacular aura aboutsome-dude has a spectacular aura aboutsome-dude has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP
I think the Mavs will trade Pavel Podkolzine back to Utah for the draft rights of Sene. It would be perfect irony.
Utah will pass.
Old 06-28-2006, 02:22 AM   #8
GP

GP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by some-dude
Utah will pass.
You don't think I was being serious do you? Besides, Pavel is only about 21 years old. The Mavs aren't going to jettison him yet. I bet in the end he will probably be better than Sene. He has had some legitimate medical problems that set him back some. Plus, it wasn't like he was expected to be the starting center by now anyway.

Last edited by GP; 06-28-2006 at 02:26 AM.
GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:05 AM   #9
vjz

vjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nice

If we're gonna draft a guard, and then trade Quis, I'll kill myself. That's like throwing away a draft pick.

I wish we could package the pick somehow, and get a pick in next year's strong draft.

Anyone knows how many picks we have in '07?
vjz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:14 AM   #10
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Denver has our first next year.

Don't forget that we sent away two #1's for Dampier, too.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:20 AM   #11
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Denver has our first next year.

Don't forget that we sent away two #1's for Dampier, too.
The pick Denver has next year (our '07 1st) is one of the two picks we sent to Golden State. The other pick we sent was not ours, it was a pick we received in the Terry/Walker trade.

BTW, I find it somewhat ironic, that some people actually complained about us giving up two picks in that deal, and Golden State turned around and wasted one of them on Tskitishvilli.

The other pick could actually turn out to be decent, I think it's actually from Philly, but it has a ton of protection I think.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 06-28-2006 at 08:27 AM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:50 AM   #12
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
The pick Denver has next year (our '07 1st) is one of the two picks we sent to Golden State. The other pick we sent was not ours, it was a pick we received in the Terry/Walker trade.

BTW, I find it somewhat ironic, that some people actually complained about us giving up two picks in that deal, and Golden State turned around and wasted one of them on Tskitishvilli.

The other pick could actually turn out to be decent, I think it's actually from Philly, but it has a ton of protection I think.
Actually that Philly pick ended up turning into cash because Philly didn't play well enough to make the playoffs two seasons i a row. There was never a chance that anyone would ever pick a player with it. It was pretty much understood it would turn in to about 3 million.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 09:06 AM   #13
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubOverdose
Actually that Philly pick ended up turning into cash because Philly didn't play well enough to make the playoffs two seasons i a row. There was never a chance that anyone would ever pick a player with it. It was pretty much understood it would turn in to about 3 million.
I knew that was a possibility, but NBADraft.net still lists it as a "future pick". Is there documented proof somewhere that the pick is turned into cash?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 06-28-2006, 11:01 AM   #14
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

I'm liking the thought of entertaining a High School pick with this year's #28. All the mock drafts I have been looking at don't seem to have many HS'ers picked early.

WHO IS THIS YEAR'S TOP HIGH SCHOOL PROSPECT? WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF SLIPPING TO #28? I could see a High Schooler developing into a superstar in Dallas' environment... A HS'ler could also develop into a significantly marketable player.
Old 06-28-2006, 11:03 AM   #15
SeriousSummer
Golden Member

SeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant future

Under the new age limit, it's unlikely that any high schoolers are eligible for the draft.
SeriousSummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 11:47 AM   #16
some-dude

Quote:
I'm liking the thought of entertaining a High School pick with this year's #28. All the mock drafts I have been looking at don't seem to have many HS'ers picked early.

WHO IS THIS YEAR'S TOP HIGH SCHOOL PROSPECT? WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF SLIPPING TO #28? I could see a High Schooler developing into a superstar in Dallas' environment... A HS'ler could also develop into a significantly marketable player.
This years top high school propsect is Greg Oden. A 7 foot beast that blocks, scores, and rebounds like no other.......like someone mentioned he has to play one year in college until he's 19, but he'll be the sure fire #1 pick next year. Next years draft should be pretty strong in general.
Old 06-28-2006, 06:22 PM   #17
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriousSummer
Under the new age limit, it's unlikely that any high schoolers are eligible for the draft.
The way its structured, you have to either go to college or go to europe in order to be drafted. If you graduate from high school and just wait a year, the scouts wouldn't even know you existed. Think about if LeBron had that nice year in high school and had to sit on his butt and pay pick up games for a year?

Anyway, I like the idea of the higher age limit, but yeah, it does unofficially force players into playing in other leagues first.

Most players will go to college and the extra education will help their lives in general, and the NCAA will be more competitive. There will be high demand for colleges that have an NBA-like systems, but there will also be many players that go to lesser schools in order to be the big star.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 06-28-2006 at 06:29 PM.
Old 06-28-2006, 06:54 PM   #18
royi

royi is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Im confused what picks do we have next year.
royi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:18 PM   #19
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

why would the Suns want to part with Marion?

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:22 PM   #20
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by royi
Im confused what picks do we have next year.
We have our second round pick next year.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 06-28-2006, 09:55 PM   #21
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

So fooling around on other boards I come across this. Hmmmm....

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.a...435&forum_id=7
Quote:
Per The Ticket: Mavs beat writer Eddie Sefko claims Dallas and Detroit have agreed in principle to a sign and trade that would send Ben Wallace to Dallas for Jerry Stackhouse, Dasagana Diop and a 2007 draft pick. The trade would be completed on or shortly after July 1st, when NBA free agency begins.

If Donnie Nelson can pull this one off, he is officially the best GM in basketball, maybe in all of pro sports.

*edit* This claim was made by eddie Sefko

[This message has been edited by Hostile_Aggie (edited 6/28/2006 8:54p).]
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 09:58 PM   #22
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

I've been listening to the Ticket all night..no mention of this.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 06-28-2006, 09:59 PM   #23
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Leave it to an Aggie.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 10:02 PM   #24
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

We only have a second rounder, so it would have to be that. Not a bad little trade if it happens. Crap, we want to dump Stack and Diop we grabbed for 2million and some coaching
Old 06-28-2006, 10:04 PM   #25
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Leave it to an Aggie.
That's what the first guy who commented after the post said!
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 10:08 PM   #26
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Apparently someone bought Wallace's cell phone calls/records from Locatecell.com and Ben Wallace had more than 200 calls to his girlfriend's cellphone who lives in fort Worth
Old 06-28-2006, 10:12 PM   #27
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
Apparently someone bought Wallace's cell phone calls/records from Locatecell.com and Ben Wallace had more than 200 calls to his girlfriend's cellphone who lives in fort Worth
Is there an award around here for most random post of the week?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 06-28-2006, 10:45 PM   #28
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

I heard jthig32 got cooties from EricaLubarsky. Drbio didn't give jthig32 his cootie shot apparently.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 11:28 PM   #29
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Is there an award around here for most random post of the week?
lol, that post was extremely random.

Old 06-28-2006, 11:29 PM   #30
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
So fooling around on other boards I come across this. Hmmmm....

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.a...435&forum_id=7
That'd be an ok trade. I kind of like how much potential Diop has, and Wallace has been declining in production, I donno.