Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 04-21-2007, 03:10 PM   #1
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute
Default General Eastern Conference Playoff Watch Live Thread

Thought this may be useful in the weeks to come....

Posey just got a T while sitting on the bench, after a Miami basket. What an idiot

Shaq has 17 points in the first half.

I hate them soo much.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 04-21-2007 at 03:11 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2007, 03:16 PM   #2
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

Nice end to the half for Chicago.
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 03:21 PM   #3
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

I hate Wade with an undying passion

I love seeing these posers lose

I don't think I can say this enough though.. I mean I REALLY REALLY hate the Heat.. like SERIOUSLY hate them...
Old 04-21-2007, 03:23 PM   #4
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

no offense to anyone, but I'm slightly dissappointed that more people aren't in here following the Bulls/Heat game

don't you wanna talk crap about them?
Old 04-21-2007, 03:33 PM   #5
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Heat suck.... etc.

I can't wait for the first Wade elbow bruise/twisted ankle/hurt tummy/hard fall that he goes to the locker room for and then miraculously returns to in the same game with angels singing and abc play by play guys putting on their knee pads.

Go Chicago

Oh and Raptors lost at home...maybe that'll quiet some of the "Raptors are soooooo good" talk that's been going around.
Old 04-21-2007, 03:41 PM   #6
WraithXx
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Heat suck.... etc.

I can't wait for the first Wade elbow bruise/twisted ankle/hurt tummy/hard fall that he goes to the locker room for and then miraculously returns to in the same game with angels singing and abc play by play guys putting on their knee pads.

Go Chicago

Oh and Raptors lost at home...maybe that'll quiet some of the "Raptors are soooooo good" talk that's been going around.
I'm on the ESPN NBA board right now... HEAVY trashtalk against Wade and the Heat from Bulls fans that I've joined in on

they're even giving Mavs props
Old 04-21-2007, 03:50 PM   #7
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Oh this is getting really delicious. The refs have turned on the Heat....
Old 04-21-2007, 03:50 PM   #8
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Wade with an offensive foul. How could that happen?

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 03:51 PM   #9
WraithXx
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Oh this is getting really delicious. The refs have turned on the Heat....
I'm loving every second of it

I just wish it was us that could stick it to them
Old 04-21-2007, 03:51 PM   #10
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

And the fifth foul on Shaq. Diesel is getting old.

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Old 04-21-2007, 03:54 PM   #11
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Posted this in another thread, but if you hate the Heat and you want the Bulls to win this series, they better win today.
Shaquille O’Neal led teams (’92-95 with Orlando, ‘96-03 with L.A. Lakers & ‘04-’06 with Miami) are 25-0 in all NBA Playoff series when his teams have won the 1st game of a series.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 03:56 PM   #12
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Fourth foul of Wade! Refs are definitely in a bad mood against Wade.

"Talk to the claw."

Old 04-21-2007, 04:04 PM   #13
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

I would either love to see the Heat lose the first round or to be dismantled of the Mavs in the finals.

"Talk to the claw."

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 04-21-2007 at 04:05 PM.
Old 04-21-2007, 04:06 PM   #14
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I don't think Chicago took enough out of that 3rd quarter. It was fun, and all the fouls on the Heat, but I think they could've taken advantage a LOT more than that. I do like how the bulls share the ball on offense. They're a little sloppy with it sometime though. And how about Thomas and those blocked shots?

It will be interesting to see how the Heat respond. The game is well within reach.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 04-21-2007 at 04:07 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 04:10 PM   #15
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

The Bulls destroy Heats at the boards: 38-27 !!!

"Talk to the claw."

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 04-21-2007 at 04:11 PM.
Old 04-21-2007, 04:15 PM   #16
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Alright....now the refs are just screwing with them. This is getting a little stupid.
Old 04-21-2007, 04:17 PM   #17
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Diesel and Drama Queen with 5 fouls. This game will be hard to win for the Heats now.

"Talk to the claw."

Old 04-21-2007, 04:19 PM   #18
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Those were the first 2 Bulls FT in the 2nd half?
Old 04-21-2007, 04:19 PM   #19
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I love Antoine Walker.... when he's on the team I don't like.
Old 04-21-2007, 04:25 PM   #20
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

That idiot never hit both free throws when he played for Dallas.
Old 04-21-2007, 04:32 PM   #21
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Zoidberg
I would either love to see the Heat lose the first round or to be dismantled of the Mavs in the finals.
I want the heats to be completely humiliated. Beyond all repair. I want riley to pull out the rest of his hair and throw it on the ground.

I want diva to be carted off in a wheelchair (oops...already done that one).

The quicker their rear ends are out, the better.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 04:35 PM   #22
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Big shot by Deng just now after Wade had brought the Heat within 4.

And just as I write that Wade turns it over. And Deng with a 3 point play.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 04:35 PM   #23
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
That idiot never hit both free throws when he played for Dallas.
He doesn't hit many for miami either. He's shooting 44% from the line! 44%!! good god he's barely beating snaq albert with 42%.

No doubt the way to play them is to foul them to death. Bring in ager to play center. Foul the snakster and let him clang 'em from the line until he explodes. It would be great to have a game where he shot something like 50fts and made 5. Hah!!
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 04-21-2007 at 04:35 PM.
Old 04-21-2007, 04:35 PM   #24
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Go Bulls. So long, fare well, auf wiedersehen, good bye Diesel!

"Talk to the claw."

Old 04-21-2007, 04:48 PM   #25
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Wade chokes. Won't see it in the headlines.
Old 04-21-2007, 04:49 PM   #26
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Gordon 11 FT - Wade 7 FT I like it!

"Talk to the claw."

Old 04-21-2007, 04:53 PM   #27
dude1394
Guru

Man what a choker, I mean his package is all up in his throat. Man the media makes idiots of them all.
Old 04-21-2007, 04:54 PM   #28
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Good win for the Bulls, Nocioni's a real nice player, and Thabo is going to make a name for himself in this league defensively.

Nets took homecourt from the Raptors, who weren't a great road team during the season, so it'll certainly be interesting to see how things play out.
Old 04-21-2007, 04:55 PM   #29
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

The Heat being eliminated would be excellent.

Then I would just root whoever faces the Pissedons.

Go Magic!

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 04-21-2007 at 04:57 PM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 04:55 PM   #30
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

The Heat can suck it.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 04:56 PM   #31
dude1394
Guru

Boo hoo hoo. Snaq Albert talking about hard fouls is hilarious.

"he tugged his arm so hard that it hurt him."
Diva" "He was weally, weally mean to me. He made bad faces at me and weally,weally made me feel weally sad".

Quote:
Associated Press -
Heat guard Dwyane Wade is a Chicago guy, someone still in love with his hometown. But the Chicago Bulls rarely give him a warm reception.

Bulls forward Andres Nocioni pushed Wade in the back and sent him sprawling after a play two years ago, then delivered more hard hits on him during last year's Miami-Chicago series, won by the Heat in six games. This season, Kirk Hinrich tugged the Miami star's arm so hard that Wade sprained a wrist.

And the Heat expect more ruggedness from the Bulls starting Saturday, when the teams open an Eastern Conference first-round rematch in Chicago.

"Am I concerned? Yeah. Knowing Scott Skiles, yeah,'' Heat center Shaquille O'Neal said, referring to the Bulls' head coach. "He'll be saying foul him, foul him hard.'' [READ]
Old 04-21-2007, 04:59 PM   #32
dude1394
Guru

I didn't watch the game. I haven't followed it at all. But I'll bet anyone many dollars that the heat fans are whining and crying about refereeing right about now. I also expect Riley will bitch and whine about the refs in his post-game or before the next game also.

It's a given.
Old 04-21-2007, 05:02 PM   #33
dude1394
Guru

Ah yes.

Quote:
I hope Riley gets fined after this game for his comments at the Press Conference. Stand up for your players, Pat!
Quote:
No, but I saw Wade getting mugged on that last play to DECIDE the game.

Great job, refs.

NBA Officials 1, Miami Heat 0.

See you refs on Tuesday!
Quote:
Hey guys. Terrible game we're having. We look effortless out there. No hustle, and the REFS SUCK!!!
Quote:
I'm hopefully for this too. It's part of the strategy for any playoff series. When you're not getting calls complain about it to the media and then get more calls next game.
Quote:
The Heat would be up 20 if it wasn't for the horrible calls against the Heat.
Yup...guess diva didn't get 20 fta's. Sucks...

Last edited by dude1394; 04-21-2007 at 05:03 PM.
Old 04-21-2007, 05:09 PM   #34
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

nice game by the bulls....walker sucks a$$ by the way. he got rejected like 20 times in the 3rd quarter.

wade is wearing that little arm sleeve, so the whole world knows how much of an all star he is for fighting back from an injury....give me a break...

die heat
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 05:12 PM   #35
left texas
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
nice game by the bulls....walker sucks a$$ by the way. he got rejected like 20 times in the 3rd quarter.

wade is wearing that little arm sleeve, so the whole world knows how much of an all star he is for fighting back from an injury....give me a break...

die heat
Yea ,I hope Damp throws his in the trash!

Last edited by left texas; 04-21-2007 at 05:12 PM.
Old 04-21-2007, 05:16 PM   #36
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

I actually think Damp looks super badass with his.
Old 04-21-2007, 05:19 PM   #37
left texas
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack
I actually think Damp looks super badass with his.
What ya think Mavs X?
Old 04-21-2007, 05:20 PM   #38
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Watched the game from my hotel room. Best mood I've been in for weeks. Thank you Bulls. Even at the fifth seed they are still my fav to make it out of the east.
Old 04-21-2007, 05:22 PM   #39
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

both the first games had the same score..just thoguht tht was interesting

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 05:25 PM   #40
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Miami is set up to never have HCA throughout the playoffs.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote