Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-25-2011, 12:01 AM   #1
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default Playoffs GDT: Blazers @ Mavs, Game 5, 4/25/2011, 7:30pm Central (NBA TV, KTXA 21)

If you want a job done right, you have to do it yourself. That's why I'm driving up to the AAC to handle my business.

The Blazers will never know what hit them.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:04 AM   #2
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

My Blazer fan friends ignorance is at an all time high. One just bet me 50 bones that the Blazers are winning the next two in a row.

Lets kick their ass.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:05 AM   #3
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

F the TrailBitches.

Time to stop monkeying around and take this f'ing series.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:13 AM   #4
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

When Dirk hit that 3 pointer over Pippen (who wanted to guard him one on one).. that was the moment that made me a Mavs fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSatH...mbedded#at=272

Fuck the Blazers. Pound 'em.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:18 AM   #5
hotsauce

hotsauce will become famous soon enough

Here's hoping that the mavs get off to a fast start; that carlisle can get dirk in a rhythm; that Jason Kidd can continue to shoot the ball well; and finally that true gritty MAV FANS actually show up to the game, get off their asses and make home court count-- sort of like the oakland home crowd, okc, or bulls... I mean c'mon this team needs all the help they can get. To anyone who may attend the game: make the game unpleasant for the opposing team for god's sake. I can't believe how so many fans attending a basketball game can seem disinterested. LET'S GO MAVSSSSSS!!!!!!!
hotsauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:26 AM   #6
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
When Dirk hit that 3 pointer over Pippen (who wanted to guard him one on one).. that was the moment that made me a Mavs fan.

LMAO @ 4:40
Old 04-25-2011, 12:29 AM   #7
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

lets go Mavs!
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:36 AM   #8
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

easy win
Old 04-25-2011, 12:39 AM   #9
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

That game was a brutal roller coaster. I heard Dirk met Pippen and he was an asshole. God, Dirk was fast.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:44 AM   #10
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Mavs will play mad and that will be too much to handle for Portland. Dallas by a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavstats
The 2 previous teams to blow 18+ point 4th quarter leads went on to win the next game and the series. #mavs #blazers

The previous 2 teams were Nets in '02 vs Celtics (Kidd was on that team) & Rockets in '94 vs Suns (and they won the title).
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:53 AM   #11
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

Chuck has taught them well they will kick lots of butt.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:00 AM   #12
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
That game was a brutal roller coaster. I heard Dirk met Pippen and he was an asshole. God, Dirk was fast.
Pippen was his favorite player growing up too. Good to see him kick that asshole's ass.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 04-25-2011 at 01:01 AM.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:05 AM   #13
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

dirk from 8 years ago was insane. i can't believe how fast he was.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:09 AM   #14
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
dirk from 8 years ago was insane. i can't believe how fast he was.
Could you imagine his athletisism of 8 years ago plus his shooting, basketball IQ, and knowledge of the game now wrapped into 1? WOW

Last edited by mavs777; 04-25-2011 at 01:09 AM.
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:40 AM   #15
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

I expect a monster game from Dirk, nothing less.
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:57 AM   #16
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli View Post
I expect a monster game from the Mavs, nothing less.
fixed. this one getting ugly for Portland.

double digit win for the mavs
Old 04-25-2011, 02:06 AM   #17
fluid.forty.one

Wait.. It's on NBA TV????? I have to listen to the Blazer idiots?

ughghghhhhhh

Hope we beat them even worse, now.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:16 AM   #18
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:

ughghghhhhhh

the games in Dallas so we should get our guys
Old 04-25-2011, 02:33 AM   #19
fluid.forty.one

I live in Portland and I don't have NBA TV. Which means I'll have to watch the local channel. Which means the Portland guys.

Got it?
Old 04-25-2011, 03:39 AM   #20
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:

The athleticism and pure confidence from Dirk is so awesome in that entire video.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 04:24 AM   #21
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

this is our last chance win or over

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 05:52 AM   #22
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Gotta put last game behind us and be ready for tonight
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 06:32 AM   #23
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:

ughghghhhhhh

If that's the case I'm going to put in on perma-mute. Sometimes nbatv puts the guys from the visiting team in as announcers. Hopefully that's not the case this time. Those homers are absolutely unbearable. Horrible whiners as they bitch about every call not going in their favour and every "missed" call against them. Right up there with Heinsohn as the worst announcers in the entire league. Christ, I'm not even sure if Sean Elliot (who's pretty bad) can hang up there with the Blazer idiots. I feel sorry for you, fluid, if you have to listen to them.

Yes, I know, directly after the game I wrote that I won't watch any other game of this series, because I was so pissed after such an epic chokejob. Well, now after calming down a bit, I am not sure whether I'm going to watch it or not. And this is not related to the outcome of game 4 by any means. Even if the Mavs had won this game, it would be really doubtful. Unfortunately I am going to have a sh*tload of work this week and I really can't afford this time going there looking like a zombie after another night with almost no sleep. This would also include game 6. If I feel really good this night, I might join you watching the game. But right now it's uncertain.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 04-25-2011 at 06:35 AM.
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:22 AM   #24
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
Yes, I know, directly after the game I wrote that I won't watch any other game of this series, because I was so pissed after such an epic chokejob. Well, now after calming down a bit, I am not sure whether I'm going to watch it or not. And this is not related to the outcome of game 4 by any means. Even if the Mavs had won this game, it would be really doubtful. Unfortunately I am going to have a sh*tload of work this week and I really can't afford this time going there looking like a zombie after another night with almost no sleep. This would also include game 6. If I feel really good this night, I might join you watching the game. But right now it's uncertain.
I feel you man...i really do. I've been going through the exact same process for at least 6 years now (or in other words, since the day i discovered online streams^^)

There is certainly no way to force you into watching this, but man...could there be a clearer definition of a pivotal game?!?

Buy a few of those and then let's do this together!
Old 04-25-2011, 07:49 AM   #25
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

Watching this game with one eye open and the other one closed....
Old 04-25-2011, 08:02 AM   #26
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Thank God no Salvatore reffing... maybe Stern wants to save him for game 6 (which wouldn't surprise me).

Portland @ Dallas: Scott Foster, John Goble, Tom Washington, Leroy Richardson (alternate)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Old 04-25-2011, 08:06 AM   #27
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoMavs View Post
I feel you man...i really do. I've been going through the exact same process for at least 6 years now (or in other words, since the day i discovered online streams^^)

There is certainly no way to force you into watching this, but man...could there be a clearer definition of a pivotal game?!?

Buy a few of those and then let's do this together!
Same here. Done this for years now. And for sure this is a pivotal game, no doubts here and I can hardly imagine a better reason to watch. But sometimes, as you very likely know, it's difficult to watch the game due to other important obligations. And within some projects, you can't miss them or be there late and/or completely overtired. I'll try my best to join you fellas later on, but I can't promise.

Old 04-25-2011, 08:25 AM   #28
deamon
Golden Member

deamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these parts

Destroy them and don't lose big lead!
Old 04-25-2011, 08:45 AM   #29
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

He doesn't have the speed anymore, but he certainly can still have the confidence. Dirk goes for 40, the rest of the Mavs go for 100:

Mavs 140
Greg Oden's team 89
Old 04-25-2011, 08:51 AM   #30
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
Thank God no Salvatore reffing... maybe Stern wants to save him for game 6 (which wouldn't surprise me).

Portland @ Dallas: Scott Foster, John Goble, Tom Washington, Leroy Richardson (alternate)
it's fine with me if they save salvatore for game 6 because there's no way in hell we're winning in the rose garden anyway. we can shoot 70 percent, we can have a 30 point lead, it doesn't matter, this team will find a way to lose. we just need to win tonight, rest kidd for game 6, and then go all out in game 7. i know we'd never actually rest players in an elimination game but playing in that building really does seem hopeless at this point
Old 04-25-2011, 09:16 AM   #31
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Stomp them bitches.

No fear.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:22 AM   #32
robz
Golden Member

robz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nice

I have a real good feeling about tonight. Dirk is finally going to come out on fire and will easily have 30+ points. Mavs overall are going to come out angry and will have a lighting start with a east 10-2 start.

I think our fans will be fired up/angry as well.

Anytime I'm down as a Mavs fan, this video gets me going:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OmE3B-s8ow
Old 04-25-2011, 09:23 AM   #33
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

I want the Mavs to win this game simply for the sake of having to read 10+ pages of whining from knee-jerk Mavs fans who say they are giving up on the team.

I mean to sign up for a new account on a Mavs website just to bitch and complain is ridiculous IMO.

Thats why lately I just been sticking to twitter instead of the GDT's and PGT's.....alot less knee-jerkness on twitter...lately its just been a pain to be on D-M.com even during wins.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:27 AM   #34
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I live in Portland and I don't have NBA TV. Which means I'll have to watch the local channel. Which means the Portland guys.

Got it?
Even if you had NBATV, the league would black it out in your area due to territorial restrictions and force you to watch them anyway.

I get the Sean Elliott effect whenever Mavs spurs play on NBATV so I feel your pain brah.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy

Last edited by Rick41; 04-25-2011 at 09:29 AM.
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:44 AM   #35
NewMexiMav

NewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to behold

Mavs gonna bring it all tonight . . . the head . . . the heart . . . the sack!

Dirk will be a monster.

F the Blazers!
NewMexiMav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:44 AM   #36
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post

I get the Sean Elliott effect whenever Mavs spurs play on NBATV so I feel your pain brah.
I would drink rat poison if I was forced to listen to Sean Elliot at any time.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:44 AM   #37
xrobx
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robz View Post
I have a real good feeling about tonight. Dirk is finally going to come out on fire and will easily have 30+ points. Mavs overall are going to come out angry and will have a lighting start with a east 10-2 start.

I think our fans will be fired up/angry as well.

Anytime I'm down as a Mavs fan, this video gets me going:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OmE3B-s8ow
knew what it was before i even clicked on it. my all time favorite mavs moment and video
Old 04-25-2011, 09:47 AM   #38
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

So I missed it..did the Mavs win game 4?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:59 AM   #39
Axilla

Axilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
the games in Dallas so we should get our guys
i know for a fact that this is not always the case
Old 04-25-2011, 10:02 AM   #40
Axilla

Axilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
it's fine with me if they save salvatore for game 6 because there's no way in hell we're winning in the rose garden anyway. we can shoot 70 percent, we can have a 30 point lead, it doesn't matter, this team will find a way to lose. we just need to win tonight, rest kidd for game 6, and then go all out in game 7. i know we'd never actually rest players in an elimination game but playing in that building really does seem hopeless at this point
yeah with THAT attitude!!1!1!

Tags
easy win, game 4 hangover