Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 06-25-2004, 01:36 AM   #41
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Peter John Ramos

If you like Peter, you wait two weeks, have him workout for a few days and sign him for summer league.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2004, 01:38 AM   #42
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Just211
I saw this also, and wonder if thats worth Jamison. I mean if that happened it would not only show the Nelsons hope for that guy, but it would put a lot of pressure for him to perform
I wonder if he is worth a hundred grand and the time to watch him.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2004, 07:09 PM   #43
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all

WOW. 7-4 and taken in the SECOND ROUND?????
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004, 04:25 AM   #44
Poindexter Einstein
Golden Member

Poindexter Einstein will become famous soon enough
Default RE: Peter John Ramos

ERICA Ramos is not a FA
Poindexter Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004, 02:05 PM   #45
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all

I heard Ramos stormed out of MSG after Davide Harrison was chosen #30 (the last pick in the first-round)!! Is this true?
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 12:22 AM   #46
Poindexter Einstein
Golden Member

Poindexter Einstein will become famous soon enough
Default RE: Peter John Ramos

BC ...who cares?
Poindexter Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 12:25 AM   #47
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Poindexter Einstein
BC ...who cares?
excellant question

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote