Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-18-2001, 01:59 PM   #1
Jordan23TX

Jordan23TX is on a distinguished road

I think the beating that we gave Philadelphia in their building was the best game all year. I mean we had Dirk go off for 36, Finley & Nash also were hot shooting that night. It was a game where we were hitting on all cylinders....I would like to see that in the Playoffs. Also, 4 other games stand out......the Buzzer beaters by Finley over SA & Eisley over the Hornets. Then the games on the murderous (so we thought) road trip against Utah & Portland. Easily, we have one of the most entertaining teams in the league & I hope we go down firing against whomever. But I think we beat Utah in 5 games....
Old 04-18-2001, 02:05 PM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget the Mavs' MIRACLE comeback against the Magic!! That's definitely one of the most memorable games EVER for me! Reminds me of Jordan's last game at Reunion.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2001, 02:10 PM   #3
Jordan23TX

Jordan23TX is on a distinguished road

DJ .. how could I forget .......Man that was a classic....Yo if any of you guys get playoff tickets....Be there & Be LOUD!!! I remember watching the Moody Madness game on tv.......I will never forget it..
Old 04-18-2001, 02:46 PM   #4
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

Personally I think the game against Utah when Officer Polynice got the facial was pretty nice to me. That game wasn't all that great, but since I'm looking to them beating Utah, I'm trying to remember all the good plays against Utah. That was my favorite play, the second wasn't even a huge highlight one, but it was when Dirk against Utah pulled up for a Jumper at the free throw line and Donyell hacked the shit out of him and he still drained it!!! I love making Utah look like the bitches they are!!!
Old 04-18-2001, 03:20 PM   #5
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget the early win over the Spurs with Finley's last second game winner...
Old 04-18-2001, 03:42 PM   #6
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

Yes that was sweet too!
Old 04-18-2001, 06:11 PM   #7
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

The game against the Jazz on the road trip was awe-inspiring... Crazy comebacks and buzzer-beaters are typical Mavs, but toughening up and just beating the hell out of the Jazz on the road, with inspiring work from Maxwell and Finley... that game put the Mavs on another level.

One memorable play was Dirk's first dunk this year, on Vin Baker, if y'all remember...
Old 04-18-2001, 07:48 PM   #8
ReggieThetaChi

ReggieThetaChi is on a distinguished road

I think the look on the faces of the Jazz players when we won the last game in Utah really showed everyone that Dallas is for real. That was my favorite game. Oh, and mad props on Finley raining it down on Polynice's head. That was bitchin'!