Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-07-2003, 04:40 PM   #1041
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

has a dog called tequila [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]...
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2003, 07:04 PM   #1042
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

She should try a tequila this night.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2003, 07:20 PM   #1043
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

wants her to eat a dog![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003, 07:23 PM   #1044
Chiwas
Guru

He should try a tequila this night. That elixir from a bottle.

Old 12-07-2003, 07:30 PM   #1045
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Chiwas is a good poster.

Now let me talk about Quincy

Quincy Sucks Quincy Sucks Quincy Sucks Quincy Sucks Quincy Sucks Quincy Sucks Quincy Sucks Quincy Sucks Quincy Sucks Quincy Sucks
Old 12-07-2003, 07:32 PM   #1046
Chiwas
Guru

It seems he thinks Quincy sucks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2003, 08:42 PM   #1047
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

loves to point out the obvious, but we put up with him cause he's cute[img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 09:25 AM   #1048
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Ditto
Old 12-08-2003, 09:33 AM   #1049
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Is probably the only person on the board every to refer to Sike as "cute".
Old 12-08-2003, 09:38 AM   #1050
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

he should not hold that sort of thing against me..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2003, 09:49 AM   #1051
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

If I told her she had a beautiful body, would she hold it against me? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2003, 09:52 AM   #1052
Caliente
Diamond Member

your wish is my command........................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2003, 11:36 AM   #1053
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Takes commands.
Old 12-08-2003, 11:37 AM   #1054
Caliente
Diamond Member

is a good soldier in the Army of love.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2003, 12:05 PM   #1055
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Understands that the opposite of injustice is not justice, but love.
Old 12-08-2003, 12:17 PM   #1056
Caliente
Diamond Member

would do splendidly under my close scrutiny.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2003, 12:18 PM   #1057
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

should redefine the word love resp the meaning of love for me - please !
Old 12-08-2003, 12:37 PM   #1058
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Should calm down.
Old 12-08-2003, 12:45 PM   #1059
Caliente
Diamond Member

Should get up.
Old 12-08-2003, 12:47 PM   #1060
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Ought to [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] it
Old 12-08-2003, 12:51 PM   #1061
Caliente
Diamond Member

Be quiet.
Old 12-08-2003, 12:57 PM   #1062
LRB
Guru

Should sing.
Old 12-08-2003, 12:59 PM   #1063
Caliente
Diamond Member

Should have some mistletoe for me.
Old 12-08-2003, 01:02 PM   #1064
Novice#41
Golden Member

just wants kisses under the mistletoe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Old 12-08-2003, 01:03 PM   #1065
Caliente
Diamond Member

kisses first......................and kisses last........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2003, 01:09 PM   #1066
LRB
Guru

As she requested:

Old 12-08-2003, 01:10 PM   #1067
Caliente
Diamond Member

see you at the next D-M.com Mav party...................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2003, 01:26 PM   #1068
LRB
Guru

Shouldn't make promises that she won't keep.
Old 12-08-2003, 02:26 PM   #1069
Novice#41
Golden Member

should trust in her words... and shouldn't forget the mistletoe... it doesn't matter when the next party will be [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Old 12-08-2003, 02:37 PM   #1070
Caliente
Diamond Member

no truer words were ever spoken.......................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2003, 02:47 PM   #1071
LRB
Guru

should forgive me.
Old 12-08-2003, 02:52 PM   #1072
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

A distant cousin of his is sitting on my mantle.
Old 12-08-2003, 03:10 PM   #1073
Caliente
Diamond Member

somebody pm'd me and said you had a wicked smile.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2003, 03:51 PM   #1074
LRB
Guru

Should know that U2's picture with the verticle red and white stripes makes him look a lot like Mike Tyson right after fighting Hollyfield.
Old 12-08-2003, 03:53 PM   #1075
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Knows how to kick up the horny thread.
Old 12-08-2003, 03:55 PM   #1076
Caliente
Diamond Member

Should be part of my world tour.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2003, 04:22 PM   #1077
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Gatita del Lounge.
Old 12-08-2003, 04:39 PM   #1078
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

The left side of his hair hangs down lower than the right side...
Old 12-08-2003, 04:41 PM   #1079
dallas_esq
Golden Member

His ears can hear events happening a mile away.
Old 12-08-2003, 04:42 PM   #1080
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Should realize that I have no ears.... I am merely a flag. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]