Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 05-28-2003, 01:31 PM   #1
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

This is a good read... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

1999-2000 NBA Power Rankings

24. Dallas -- The Nelson's are slowly building the Mav's back to respectability, but it hasn't happened yet. Michael Finley is their top player, and Steve Nash could develop into a fine PG. Still waiting for Shawn Bradleys arm to snap off into the basket. Outlook: Rebuilding. Playoffs: Pipedream.

I like what they said about maggette:

27. Orlando -- Corey Maggette is the franchise. Should have a good pick next year. Outlook: Doc Rivers will be missed in the booth.

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2003, 01:51 PM   #2
signoftimes

signoftimes is on a distinguished road

I liked this one, especially the OUTLOOK:

1. Portland 1-0 -- Basketball Phenoms preseason pick to win the NBA Championship. With a nucleus of Scottie Pippen, Wallace, Brian Grant, Steve Smith, Arvidas Sabonas, Greg Anthony, and Detlef Schrepf, this team easily has the most talent of any team in the league and with underrated coach Mike Dunleavy leading the ship Portland may return to Rip City days again! Outlook: Anything less than a Championship will be a disappointment.
signoftimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2003, 02:27 PM   #3
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

I also see Cleveland ranked above Dallas.