Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2007, 02:35 PM   #1
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Smile For those of you that like Christian books...

...my cousin, Eric Bryant, is a youth pastor at Mosaic in California. He has finished writing his book "Peppermint Filled Pinatas" and he is in the middle of a long book tour. I just met up with him yesterday after he stopped in Waco and I thought I would do what I could to get the word spread. I don't want to add spam to the site and considered not posting this because of that, but the book's message really is important so I will leave this in the Mods discretion.

I own a copy because he is my cousin but I am recommending it to you because it really is a very good read. I have read a lot of different books about "religion" and Christianity but I must say I am very proud of him for how well he put his thoughts down on paper. He is a funny cat and his book definitely shows that.

Check him out here and if you are interested in the book there is a link on his page. His blog is always an interesting read too.

If any of you decide to buy it let me know what you thought. If you really enjoy it I am sure he would love for you to send him a line.

Again, sorry if this crosses the "spam" line.