Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-18-2006, 11:24 PM   #1
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all
Exclamation Somebody Make a 3D model of the Players (& post here)

Somebody out there has the ability to take the ESPN footage, and the photos and make some kind of a 3 model showing where everyone is. I'm sorry to keep beating a dead horse, but I still cannot believe that something didn't prompt JET to swat at Finley. Finley or Ginobli had to be doing something. I am suspicious of the location of Fin's left elbow, Ginobli's left elbow and Fin's left knee. They seem to be in compromising positions, near JT's head, near JT's crotch, near JT's chest.

You guys and gals are very talented, make us a mock up model and post it here.

I think the camera angles suck and because of factors like Fin's baggy shorts and all the player's legs I don't think anyone can make an objective decision. A 3D rendering would put this case to rest one way or another.

Last edited by birdsanctuary; 05-18-2006 at 11:25 PM.
birdsanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2006, 11:38 PM   #2
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

its not a plane crash

when we win tomorrow, Terry will be back and all that 3D modelling will be wasted
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 11:44 PM   #3
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

True, and I'm not sure JT can be vindicated 100%, but I think it's damn ignorant to think that JT didn't do what he did without cause.

It's like the NBA doesn't care about Mavs fans, we buy merchandise too. Why screw us over like this, can't we have our day to shine. The Spu*s have won championships, let us have our day, the Mavs earned the HCA with a game 2 win. Don't take away a player, that just cheapens the series.