Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2006, 12:10 PM   #1
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future
Default WTF? Artest suspended for Game 2.

Sacramento’s Ron Artest Suspended

NEW YORK, April 24, 2006 – Ron Artest of the Sacramento Kings has been suspended one game without pay for making forearm contact to the head of Manu Ginobili of the San Antonio Spurs, it was announced today by Stu Jackson, NBA Senior Vice President Basketball Operations.
The incident occurred with 9:07 remaining in the third period of the Spurs’ 122-88 win over the visiting Kings at AT&T Center on April 22. Artest will miss Game 2 of the series, which will be played at the AT&T Center on Tuesday, April 25

Somebody has to remind me where the game suspending foul occured because I didn't see it. I know Artest is on a short leash but goodness. Looks like its going to be a sweep for the Spurs.

Last edited by Dtownsfinest; 04-24-2006 at 12:11 PM.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote