Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-28-2003, 09:19 PM   #1
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default Which user avatar do you like the most?

Which user's avatar do you like the most?

I have to admit OP 's the best.

Doc's icon is good.

Sweets has a unique icon noone else uses.

Evilmav's icon really fits his screen name.

Smiles , has a unique icon too. But she changes her icon every month.

Chiwas , has the obvious one.
Old 06-28-2003, 09:48 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I like all of the new ones. djbacklash and OP are the most fun to look at though.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2003, 09:52 PM   #3
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Totally forgot to include DJ's avatar. Now we have a tie.

OP and DJ are the best.
Old 06-28-2003, 11:44 PM   #4
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

did we do this kind of thread already?

i like docs the best i think

and i've usuallly been athe candy cane
Old 06-28-2003, 11:46 PM   #5
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Quote:

and i've usuallly been athe candy cane
I have seen a pic of you wearing candycane colours.
Old 06-28-2003, 11:55 PM   #6
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

[img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img] candycane! candycane! [img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img]

lalalalalalala candycane [img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

i lost my avatar -swimming nude avatar- in the switch to the new board. collateral damage - it's everywhere. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-29-2003, 12:23 AM   #7
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of
Default RE: Which user avatar do you like the most?

I like Doc's too. I wish the Mavs would have never changed their look.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2003, 12:25 AM   #8
Smiles
Diamond Member

i like the new look, but now i have a special fondness for the old one. i didn't like ti so much until it becaem vintage.
Old 06-29-2003, 01:16 AM   #9
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

I also like the new one much better. It goes well with what we do. Run and Gun.
Old 06-29-2003, 01:24 AM   #10
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

I too am digging Doc's old school. I love the new logo, it just LOOKS cooler. But that throwback logo is so much better in retrospect than it actually was when we had it.

We have had a thread like this before, but it was NEW avatar.
Old 06-29-2003, 01:38 AM   #11
Smiles
Diamond Member

i have the new avatar on my shower curtain [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] and on my favorite blanket [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]. i bought them both late one night - the first and last tiem i shopped online. i think my roommate and i had a afew drinks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

but i love that blanket more than i ever expected, and i can hang the shower curtain up during the season... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
i'm a dork, but i'm happy to be that way.

i have a small blanket with the old school logo on it. it sort of reminds me of doc in a wierd way...
Old 06-29-2003, 03:47 AM   #12
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by: ames7
I too am digging Doc's old school. I love the new logo, it just LOOKS cooler. But that throwback logo is so much better in retrospect than it actually was when we had it.

We have had a thread like this before, but it was NEW avatar.
Yeah I remember that thread, and i think i said the same thing you've said about Docs' and the old logo looking so much better
now than it did when we had it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2003, 05:52 AM   #13
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Doc really does have a great avatar. The old logo is a classic...
Old 06-29-2003, 04:41 PM   #14
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you feel the love? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quote:
i have a small blanket with the old school logo on it. it sort of reminds me of doc in a wierd way...
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] aahhh.....the security blanket. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2003, 09:51 PM   #15
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Mandyahl will become famous soon enoughMandyahl will become famous soon enough

i have to admit, doc's old logo makes me happy. as does my old jason kidd jersey, which could come in quite handy if he came back...
Old 06-30-2003, 06:16 AM   #16
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

as does my old jason kidd jersey, which could come in quite handy if he came back...

I've still got one of those in the back of my closet...
Old 06-30-2003, 07:51 AM   #17
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Forgot to put Dooby's icon in here. He can easily contend for the title with OP and DrBio.
Old 06-30-2003, 07:59 AM   #18
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

I vote for Chiwas'
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2003, 11:37 AM   #19
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally posted by: southern_sweets
I vote for Chiwas'
I'm waiting for yours to vote again. When?

Old 06-30-2003, 06:31 PM   #20
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chiwas
Quote:
I vote for Chiwas'

Chiwas, you should vote for yours too. It just makes sense. You are the only one with najera's icon.
Old 06-30-2003, 09:14 PM   #21
Chiwas
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsfanforever
Quote:
Originally posted by: Chiwas
Quote:
I vote for Chiwas'

Chiwas, you should vote for yours too. It just makes sense. You are the only one with najera's icon.
I could drop it if Sweets wants Eddie's.

[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2003, 09:23 PM   #22
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

I'm not changing mine until I have a picture of me with Eddie. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-30-2003, 09:44 PM   #23
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Quote:
I'm not changing mine until I have a picture of me with Eddie. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Okay, that could be done using photoshop.

Old 06-30-2003, 09:47 PM   #24
cookies_n_mavs

cookies_n_mavs is on a distinguished road

Sweets, do you mean a picture of you with Eddie as in the picture was taken with the both of you together? Because with PS, anything is possible [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-30-2003, 09:51 PM   #25
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Yes, we must be together.

It must be real. No fake pictures. That would cheapen the devotion I have for Eddie. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-01-2003, 11:46 AM   #26
Chiwas
Guru

Quote:
Yes, we must be together.

It must be real. No fake pictures. That would cheapen the devotion I have for Eddie. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
There hasn't been an official announcement, but it is possible that the Dallas Mavericks play a game here in my town, maybe in October, according with some news in the radio mentioning that a group of persons (I think bussinessmen or the State government) started talks with the Mavs last week. I think they want to take advantage of the official trip of the Mavs to Mexico for the game against Utah in Mexico City.

Well, if you come here (maybe OP will come) for the game, I could arrange to have the desired picture. (You know that here everything is po$$ible)

Old 07-01-2003, 08:28 PM   #27
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Perhaps I should approach Mrs. Najera and offer her $1 million for one night with Eddie. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-01-2003, 08:33 PM   #28
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

is there a mrs. najera? i didn't realize he was married...
Old 07-01-2003, 08:47 PM   #29
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Yes, girls it's true. Eddie is married. [img]i/expressions/brokenheart.gif[/img]

He also has a daughter. I believe she was born exactly 9 months after the wedding. And some of you say Najera can't shoot. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-01-2003, 08:49 PM   #30
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Mandyahl
is there a mrs. najera? i didn't realize he was married...
he is married to Jennifer najera.

Old 07-01-2003, 08:50 PM   #31
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Quote:
I believe she was born exactly 9 months after the wedding. And some of you say Najera can't shoot. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I hope there wasn't a Nash assist involved.
Old 07-01-2003, 08:51 PM   #32
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

People have accidents. [img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]
Old 07-01-2003, 11:34 PM   #33
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

oh my.