Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 04-06-2004, 06:56 PM   #1
LoveMyMavs14

LoveMyMavs14 is on a distinguished road
Default Wolves fans...

talking of "the 2004 Champion Minnesota Timberwolves!" I'm sorry, but excluding the Mavs (as much as it pains me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]), are the Lakers, Spurs, and Kings potentially better than Minny, and ALL have lots of playoff experience, while the only experience the Wolves have is elimination?
LoveMyMavs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2004, 07:54 PM   #2
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Wolves fans...

Wolve's fans have the right to think they can win a championship this year just as any team in the playoffs. Sure there are some teams who have bigger chances to win a championship then others but everyone has a chance.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 10:58 PM   #3
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE: Wolves fans...

Twolves have done a great job this year in terms of adding right personnel to support KG. But I will quote what Doc Rivers referred to a few days back:

" Twolves addressed the needs where they were weak whereas mavs had added personnel in areas where they were already strong and thus it takes more time for the mavs to gel compared to Wolves".