Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 05-17-2003, 06:04 PM   #1
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

My feeling is LRB is the funniest poster here. Some of his posts make me laugh for a while. Give your vote.
Old 05-17-2003, 06:19 PM   #2
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Do unintentionally funny posters count?
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2003, 06:31 PM   #3
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

There are several funny posters. LRB is one of them, indeed. It's impossible to know who is the funniest because all of them post very good ones from time to time or often. And they have different kinds of humor too.

It's good to have them here.
Old 05-17-2003, 06:40 PM   #4
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

LRB is funny. He'd get my vote.

Old 05-17-2003, 06:41 PM   #5
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

The funniest poster for me was RealClipsFan when he was trying to get everyone to believe that he was hanging out with the Mavs at private parties and the like.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2003, 06:48 PM   #6
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

<< The funniest poster for me was RealClipsFan when he was trying to get everyone to believe that he was hanging out with the Mavs at private parties and the like. >>

Was he haniging with mavs without my (mark Cuban) knowledge.
Old 05-17-2003, 07:33 PM   #7
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<< The funniest poster for me was RealClipsFan when he was trying to get everyone to believe that he was hanging out with the Mavs at private parties and the like. >>

Gotta to admit that's much funnier than any thing I've done IMO. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 05-17-2003, 11:20 PM   #8
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

I'd probably give my vote to Dooby. madape waxing poetic about the wrath of Shawn Bradley cracks me up, too.. but I'd give Dooby the edge.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2003, 11:22 PM   #9
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

madape is pretty damn funny.

same with senorfrog too.

i can be a belligerent ass when i choose to be as well. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2003, 11:30 PM   #10
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

<<

Was he haniging with mavs without my (mark Cuban) knowledge.
>>

That's kind of funny.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2003, 11:31 PM   #11
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

LRB and madape are good choices.

RCF was just pathetic to me. What a doofus.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 01:26 AM   #12
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll vote for my logical friend David, even though I think Nellie is a great coach...
Old 05-18-2003, 01:38 AM   #13
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

So unintentionally funny posters DO count?
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 02:13 AM   #14
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

MavKikiNYC is very quick.

Chiwas is very original.

Rhylan is dry.

EvilMav2 cracks me up with the gothic pictures he posts.

Dirk77 is a unit and never failed to bring a smile to my face.

But, Veruca is the funniest.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 09:27 AM   #15
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

If I have to vote for one...probably Dooby. But I also get a lot of laughs from MavsKiki, Doc, LRB, Murph, madape, David, and several others.

Old 05-18-2003, 09:33 AM   #16
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

I always get a kick out of what Rylan and Murph says.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 12:19 PM   #17
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

your all kidding?no offense to my main man LRB but SenorFrog has always had the best schtick.
just because we havent seen him for a while doesnt revoke his status has a poster!

dont you remember?!!dont you?!dont you?
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 01:08 PM   #18
Chiwas
Guru

<< dont you remember?!!dont you?!dont you? >>

Ok ok ok, NP too. (Crazy israeli)

And Usually Lurkin.
Old 05-18-2003, 01:41 PM   #19
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd probably have to go with myself
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 02:17 PM   #20
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh, forgot about senorfrog. Put him on my list, too.

<< I'd probably have to go with myself >>

..and the crowd gasps in shock and amazement [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-18-2003, 06:15 PM   #21
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Madape when he's drunk after a game.

Veruca, pretty much all the time.

Uberdirk brought us lots of fun...&quot;we had fun, fun, fun until the mods took the Uberdirk away. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 06:45 PM   #22
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

madape backtracking when sturm hammers him on a b'ball point
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 07:51 PM   #23
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

<< Madape when he's drunk after a game.

Veruca, pretty much all the time.

>>

Well...the fact i'm almost always drunk might have something to do with that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 11:12 PM   #24
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Frog...definitely. Edging out my pals, LRB and Chi and the irrepresible Sweets..

Most thought provoking posters are Kiki, Sturm, KG and Dooby.

Best teamwork and graphics go to Mad and Evil....no one else is close.

Most level headed and objective is Dude.

Most informational...well that would be me.

Murph gets the &quot;If you really knew me &quot; award.

David is our Keanu Reeves. Like, for real dude.
Old 05-19-2003, 07:53 AM   #25
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

Can I vote for myself? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 08:20 AM   #26
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Ummmmm Ok has the distinction for saying the single funniest thing ever said on this board. I still crack up thinking about it.

<< why can't that one guy who is yelling out the time on the shot clock start yelling to Fin and Company......GO TO THE $^&amp;*ING HOLE YOU MORONS >>

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 09:28 AM   #27
signoftimes

signoftimes is on a distinguished road

My vote goes to Murphy with Chiwas and Epitome coming in 2nd and 3rd.
signoftimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 09:46 AM   #28
Chiwas
Guru

Just211
Old 05-19-2003, 10:00 AM   #29
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

<< Ummmmm Ok has the distinction for saying the single funniest thing ever said on this board. I still crack up thinking about it.

<< why can't that one guy who is yelling out the time on the shot clock start yelling to Fin and Company......GO TO THE $^&amp;*ING HOLE YOU MORONS >>

>>

I remember vaguely saying that....I think I was frustrated... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

Old 05-19-2003, 10:23 AM   #30
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

<< I remember vaguely saying that....I think I was frustrated... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] >>

It was genius.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 10:26 AM   #31
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Than it now becomes my signature...

Old 05-19-2003, 10:53 AM   #32
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<< David is our Keanu Reeves. Like, for real dude. >>

Exceptionally good analogy OP. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 05-19-2003, 02:48 PM   #33
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

I think Rhylan has been the funniest poster - I am partial to Narrsissismmmm. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

although, he's kept a low profile this past year, so you newbies have missed out.
Old 05-19-2003, 03:07 PM   #34
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Graduating from college, the pinnacle of the do-nothing-life, will do that to a person. The mental fatigue that comes with actually having a real job all day every day has dulled my smart-assed-ness, also. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Man, the best was summer 2001, when I didn't have ANYTHING to do besides think about salary cap junk. Ahh, the good ol' days. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-19-2003, 05:32 PM   #35
LRB
Guru

<< I think Rhylan has been the funniest poster - I am partial to Narrsissismmmm. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

although, he's kept a low profile this past year, so you newbies have missed out.
>>

You must love Fraiser Smiles.
Old 05-19-2003, 08:18 PM   #36
Chiwas
Guru

Drbio.

(I'm still laughing, doc, you know with which one)
Old 05-20-2003, 09:19 AM   #37
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

LRB and Chiwi has some good stuff here and there,but again,Frog just cracked me up with his schtick,the man was hilarius.
like when he told that guy he's cute,real cute,so he should come visit him in jail?classic.
Old 05-20-2003, 09:20 AM   #38
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

<< Ok ok ok, NP too. (Crazy israeli) >>

i like to see it as Mentaly diverted[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 06-30-2003, 07:17 PM   #39
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Default Who is the funniest poster here?

THE BASKETBALL STUD is the new champion for funniest poster.
Old 06-30-2003, 07:30 PM   #40
cookies_n_mavs

cookies_n_mavs is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Who is the funniest poster here?

The Basketball Stud is Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Ok, right?