Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2016, 10:14 PM   #11
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Sad. I think it's age. This is my second long-time group forum shutting down in the last two months. The other one was an online gaming group that I'd been involved with for 15+ years. What are the odds of that? Like many others, My twenties and 30's are long behind me, and as I look at moving into my 50's later this year, I see people loaded up with responsibilities and obligations that leave little spare time for past indulgences. I've been a member and lurker far longer than my current ID and have always thought this forum had the best content and personalities of the lot. It'll be missed.

My all-time Mav highlight will be attending Game 6 of the Finals in Miami when the Mavs finally got a ring. What an absolute blast. My wife and I waited outside the arena for the Mavs to load up on their buses with about 50 other Mav fans. Dirk, Cuban, and the whole team came out. It was a blast, and I even got to give the championship trophy a nice little pat when Cuban was holding it and brought it over to the fans who'd waited. Ahh, the memories! Fun stuff!
turin is offline   Reply With Quote