Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 05-25-2009, 01:25 AM   #761
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh. I'm not trying to hate on LeBron, more so I'm just trying to go against the general consensus that's he's infallible. He's not. He didn't come up big when they needed him, despite a good game otherwise (even though he shot horribly). Other stars get flack for missing clutch ft's...
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2009, 01:32 AM   #762
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
FYI, LeBron had the 2nd worst plus/minus on the team....

It's not about tearing LeBron down (for me at least). It's about being objective and not hyping the guy up as the greatest player ever. He hits that fluke in Game 2 and he's the most clutch player ever. He lays an egg in the 4th, not a word of criticism. The whole idea that he can do no wrong is what I find the need to correct.
Yeah I saw the first time you mentioned the plus/minus, but I ignored it because it was just as worthless of a stat then as it is now.

He laid an egg in one quarter of his career. You haven't really proven anything other than the fact that Lebron is mortal. I'm sorry but I'm not going to criticize a player that is playing at the level that Lebron is, I don't care what you thought of his fourth quarter. Sure he didn't play great in the 4th, but he still had his team in position to win despite how poorly the team played.

I don't think anyone on this thread said Lebron is the most clutch player ever. We just said that was an incredible shot that had some big implications. Granted, the shot may not look so great if Cleveland can't win the series.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:34 AM   #763
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sigh. I'm not trying to hate on LeBron, more so I'm just trying to go against the general consensus that's he's infallible. He's not. He didn't come up big when they needed him, despite a good game otherwise (even though he shot horribly). Other stars get flack for missing clutch ft's...
I'm not saying he's impervious to criticism, I stated he missed some free throws and etc. I just can't rationalize saying Lebron choked and he didn't come up big when a majority of the guys wearing Cavalier jerseys on the court didn't come up big when HE needed them and that's over the whole course of the game, not just the 4th quarter.

It'd be the same with Dirk or any one else..if he's having to carry the load and isn't getting much help and the player runs out of gas, I can't blame him for the loss b/c he "choked at the end." If guys chipped in more over the course of the game, maybe you're stud would have a little bit left in the tank to finish the game off.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 05-25-2009 at 01:35 AM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 09:39 AM   #764
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh....the problem that many folks have (me included) is that fans have to rag on Lebron like the Media types rag on the dirkster, since there is no anti-Lebron media contingent. Since Lebron has been deemed untouchable and infallible:

In the immortal words of Kit Ramsey
"As I stand before you here today- I say Lebron James needs to be brought down a peg or two..."
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 10:54 AM   #765
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

GOO ORLANDO : )

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 11:21 AM   #766
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
May 25, 2009
L.A. Lakers @ Denver--B. Salvatore; K. Mauer; B. Spooner

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 06:34 PM   #767
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Mr. Dwyer agrees with my sentiments.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba,165633
Old 05-25-2009, 08:54 PM   #768
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Everything the Lakers do is a foul...not a damned thing the Nuggets do is?

I hate the Lakers, but this is ridiculous. Just another day in the NBA
Old 05-25-2009, 09:59 PM   #769
CadBane
Banned

It literally DISGUSTS me how every single Denver player whines in such belief EVERY TIME a foul is called on them, even the most blatantly obvious ones.
Old 05-25-2009, 10:12 PM   #770
CadBane
Banned

JVG annoys me at times. But more often than not he makes cogent points and is absolutely hilarious.
Old 05-25-2009, 10:31 PM   #771
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

I love JVG. I never thought I would say that, but he's great in the booth.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 10:45 PM   #772
CadBane
Banned

Goodness, Melo getting absolute LeBron treatment. 3 straight fictitious calls on Walton for breathing on Melo.
Old 05-25-2009, 10:57 PM   #773
CadBane
Banned

J.R. Smith is better than Terry.
Old 05-25-2009, 11:03 PM   #774
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Morning guys !
Old 05-26-2009, 12:12 AM   #775
CadBane
Banned

Also, not to re-hash things...BUT...I was working out at the gym this afternoon and practiced that LeBron game winner. Same conditions, two guy's coming at me, catch and shoot, 28 feet out (I shot it at 28, I think that's about what L's was) in one second. I stand corrected. I went 7-20. 4-10 on the first set, 3-10 on the second set. That's 35%. So 50% I wasn't. But my point stands, being that for an athletic freak like LeBron, i don't think it was THAT hard a shot. The main issue I missed a few of mine was turning and shooting in one motion like that in only one second (which is less of an issue for him).
Old 05-26-2009, 12:20 AM   #776
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

yawn
Old 05-26-2009, 12:45 AM   #777
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
yawn
You watching Contact?
Old 05-26-2009, 12:54 AM   #778
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

LeBron hit a great shot to win game 2. I can't believe people would even argue to the contrary.

He's still a pompous douche, but that was a great shot.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 12:56 AM   #779
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
You watching Contact?
No...it's just I NEVER understand why people say stuff like you said:
"Not to rehash things...but"
Old 05-26-2009, 01:33 AM   #780
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
No...it's just I NEVER understand why people say stuff like you said:
"Not to rehash things...but"
lol.

Btw the ref complaining has definitely gone up. Phil Jackson was irate about the refs, and Barkley said they sucked in the playoffs last night.

I really wish the NBA had a public policy of penalizing refs. You publicly fine coaches/players so the same should go for them.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:32 AM   #781
CadBane
Banned

It's like when people say "No offense...but you're ugly!" I hate that shit too. But meh, we're all hypocrites ;]
Old 05-26-2009, 02:35 AM   #782
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Also, not to re-hash things...BUT...I was working out at the gym this afternoon and practiced that LeBron game winner. Same conditions, two guy's coming at me, catch and shoot, 28 feet out (I shot it at 28, I think that's about what L's was) in one second. I stand corrected. I went 7-20. 4-10 on the first set, 3-10 on the second set. That's 35%. So 50% I wasn't. But my point stands, being that for an athletic freak like LeBron, i don't think it was THAT hard a shot. The main issue I missed a few of mine was turning and shooting in one motion like that in only one second (which is less of an issue for him).
. . . there's the millions of fans watching thing as well.
. . . and a trip to the finals pretty much on the line.
. . . and the millions of dollars of endorsements on the line.
. . . and the *not* being in the middle of a practice set of shots.
. . .
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 03:53 AM   #783
CadBane
Banned

Well obviously I can't re-create the "clutch" factor. But I doubt those things were running through LB's mind when he shot it. I hope not.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:33 AM   #784
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well obviously I can't re-create the "clutch" factor. But I doubt those things were running through LB's mind when he shot it. I hope not.
yeah. That's the point. and it's not trivial. Level of distraction goes right to level of difficulty. You are putting yourself out there in weirdo-ville by trying to minimize the greatness of a shot like that. Stick with the negatives if you want to tear Lebron down off his pedestal. Trying to spin a last second game-winning three pointer as some ordinary shot that any joe could hit in the gym just makes you look silly. It's a big deal. It's a big deal when Jason Terry does it. It's a big deal when Derrick Fisher or Carmelo Anthony does it. And it's a big deal when Lebron James does it.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 09:05 AM   #785
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
J.R. Smith is better than Terry.
Yup...even being a knucklehead. He's an order of magnitude better.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 09:31 AM   #786
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Basketball 501...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:05 AM   #787
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Basketball 501...
SilkCadXpert...

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:12 AM   #788
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Not the same person. Besides I'm pretty confident that silk wouldn't be caught dead speaking negatively(perceived or otherwise) about Lebron James.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:20 AM   #789
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
May 26, 2009
Cleveland @ Orlando--S. Foster; M. Callahan; J. DeRosa

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:35 AM   #790
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Yup...even being a knucklehead. He's an order of magnitude better.
I would agree. Except he's in a hot streak. And he's a total douchenozzle. I was laughing at just how retarded each and every single one of his celebrations were. Terrible.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:38 AM   #791
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

freakin' nugs ARE thugs.

I am really disappointed at what is the current state of the NBA in regard to fouls.
If the refs would just call a foul - a foul and not allow overt acts of physical aggression
it would surely cut down on the escalation of "flagrants" and thuggish play.

I hate when teams are allowed to manhandle an opposing player be it Dirk or Kobe or
the even the 4 min. per game bench player. It really wears on me to see the game I love
degenerate into street ball.

~sigh~!
but I feel better getting this off my chest.

Last edited by dirt_dobber; 05-26-2009 at 10:38 AM.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 12:20 PM   #792
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was either one of them 6-10?

Maybe you should challenge Lebron to 1on1?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 04:29 PM   #793
Blueprint79

Blueprint79 is on a distinguished road

Big Ben seemed pretty fired up at the shoot around... check out his quotes here. Should be a good game tonight for sure.
Blueprint79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 04:48 PM   #794
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

GO ORLANDO : )

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 04:54 PM   #795
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueprint79 View Post
Big Ben seemed pretty fired up at the shoot around... check out his quotes here. Should be a good game tonight for sure.
Wallace says that as if he has done anything close to being productive this postseason.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 05:35 PM   #796
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post
Was either one of them 6-10?

Maybe you should challenge Lebron to 1on1?
Yeah, because that's exactly what I said.

Some of you guys are pretty ridiculous.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:36 PM   #797
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
Wallace says that as if he has done anything close to being productive this postseason.
Mo Williams also guaranteed Orlando would not win the series after Game 1. Guy's not producing need to quit running their mouths so much.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:50 PM   #798
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some of you guys are pretty ridiculous.
Like, "I-can-do-what-LeBron-can-do" ridiculous, or "I'm-getting-flustered-because-nobody-believes-that-I-can-do-what-LeBron-can-do" ridiculous?

I know how you feel, man - nobody believes when I say stuff that I can't back up either...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-26-2009 at 05:53 PM. Reason: i'm le sad
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 06:53 PM   #799
BGMaverick9
Guru

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Underdog again.

damn it!
Old 05-26-2009, 08:06 PM   #800
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Everything UD can do, I can do better.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
5 piece mcnuggets, 92b anti-basketball rant, clutchbane! lol, got a bit fluffy in here, kobe may opt out, pop rockets, throwfootballoverthemmtns