GO MAVS
mavs_girl1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2003, 02:30 PM   #2
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Mandyahl will become famous soon enoughMandyahl will become famous soon enough
Default RE: Your last album

i haven't bought a cd in awhile...i get some for xmas, and i burn some, but i can't remember the last one i bought
Old 06-14-2003, 02:54 PM   #3
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Your last album

Up until an hour ago it was Third Eye Blind's new album and John Mellencamp's new album.

But I just bought the Eels' new album, "Shootenanny!"

So that's the last one. Good so far [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 04:06 PM   #4
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Just got DJ Kay Slay's new album.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 04:09 PM   #5
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold
Default Your last album

F I F - cheeses of nazareth [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

oh man, it's sooo sad... they will have their farewell tour this year sept. til nov. (10/18/03 in dallas)...
and i didn't have the chance to see them live not even once in my life...
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 05:30 PM   #6
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default Your last album

Now 10,11,12,13,14,15....... List goes on .
Old 06-14-2003, 06:18 PM   #7
David
Golden Member

David is on a distinguished road
Default Your last album

The last CDs that I bought were, Dave Mason, "The Ultimate Collection" and Jeff Beck, "Truth".
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 06:30 PM   #8
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

I bought the dandy warhols - welcome to the monkey house last week.

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 06:34 PM   #9
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Noise Ratchet's Till We Have Faces. It is awesome. I also bought The Stone Roses CD(at the same time). I had the tape, but it finally wore out after all these years.
Old 06-14-2003, 06:37 PM   #10
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

dandy warhols may have been the last album I bought, but the Stone Roses is the last album I listened too.....so
there you go. we have something in common.

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 09:10 PM   #11
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

It would either be:
One of Willie Nelson's greatest hit cd's
or Sawyer Brown's greatest hits..
or a Little Texas cd

can't remember..it's been too long ago
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 09:31 PM   #12
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future
Default Your last album

"Ball" by Widespread Panic
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 08:56 PM   #13
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold
Default Your last album

Day I Forgot, by Pete Yorn. V. awesome.
Old 06-15-2003, 10:13 PM   #14
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of
Default Your last album

The War on errorism- NoFX

It is not too bad, a bit too much angst!

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 11:01 PM   #15
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of
Default Your last album

Quote:
Originally posted by: ames7
Day I Forgot, by Pete Yorn. V. awesome.

I saw Pete Yorn w/Ours a year or two ago in Deep Ellum. At the time I didn't like either of them, but now I like them both. Would you say the new Yorn stuff is worth the money? Any great tracks on there...something like For Nancy? OR did he go in a different direction, something I wouldn't recognize?