Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 12-16-2007, 06:33 PM   #41
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

injuries =\

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2007, 06:33 PM   #42
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Avery! sitting with Jerry Jones

Contact Me
Old 12-16-2007, 06:34 PM   #43
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Canty looks bad. That SUCKS. Injuries coming in waves now.
Old 12-16-2007, 06:39 PM   #44
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all

Avery with Jerry, man that's a bad combination!
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 06:47 PM   #45
alby
Guru

Witten just threw Dawkins to the ground like a ragdoll

Contact Me
Old 12-16-2007, 06:52 PM   #46
alby
Guru

another injury =\

Contact Me
Old 12-16-2007, 06:58 PM   #47
alby
Guru

I really need a Romo -> Witten touchdown here

Contact Me
Old 12-16-2007, 07:01 PM   #48
alby
Guru

another punt

Contact Me
Old 12-16-2007, 07:02 PM   #49
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Waste of great field position. Just terrible.
Old 12-16-2007, 07:03 PM   #50
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

This Romo game is reminiscent of the last few games of last season. Terrible.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 07:03 PM   #51
alby
Guru

ouch.

Contact Me
Old 12-16-2007, 07:05 PM   #52
alby
Guru

holy.. did you see ware jump up for that mcnabb pump fake?

Contact Me
Old 12-16-2007, 07:05 PM   #53
alby
Guru

great stand after giving up the 29 yard run

Contact Me
Old 12-16-2007, 07:06 PM   #54
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I love Jason's aggressiveness with the playcalling in general, but he really needs to learn that throwing deep every play and always going for the home run in the 4th quarter is not necessarily the way to go in every situation. Why not establish the run a bit?

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 07:06 PM   #55
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

The Cowboys should be winning this game by 21 with the lack of Philly offense and the Dallas D playing well.
Old 12-16-2007, 07:06 PM   #56
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Defense is giving us a chance in this one. Offense has to come through!
Old 12-16-2007, 07:06 PM   #57
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
I really need a Romo -> Witten touchdown here
please

Contact Me
Old 12-16-2007, 07:07 PM   #58
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyDub
I love Jason's aggressiveness with the playcalling in general, but he really needs to learn that throwing deep every play and always going for the home run in the 4th quarter is not necessarily the way to go in every situation. Why not establish the run a bit?
Is that on Jason or Tony?

Contact Me
Old 12-16-2007, 07:08 PM   #59
alby
Guru

TO's acceleration is pretty amazing

Contact Me
Old 12-16-2007, 07:08 PM   #60
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
Is that on Jason or Tony?
Maybe it's Tony always looking deep when a pass play is called, but the lack of running plays is Jason.

Old 12-16-2007, 07:09 PM   #61
alby
Guru

Flozell is pissed

Contact Me
Old 12-16-2007, 07:09 PM   #62
LonghornDub

Seriously--there are over 5 minutes left in this game. We don't have to be one dimensional. There's plenty of clock left.

Old 12-16-2007, 07:10 PM   #63
alby
Guru

punt.

Contact Me
Old 12-16-2007, 07:11 PM   #64
alby
Guru

if we called a timeout only to punt, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED

Contact Me
Old 12-16-2007, 07:12 PM   #65
alby
Guru

that is very ballsy from wade
that is very ballsy from jason
that is very ballsy from romo

Contact Me
Old 12-16-2007, 07:13 PM   #66
alby
Guru

barber totally missed that block

Contact Me
Old 12-16-2007, 07:13 PM   #67
ames7
Diamond Member

One step forward, two steps back.
Old 12-16-2007, 07:13 PM   #68
alby
Guru

int. game?

Contact Me
Old 12-16-2007, 07:14 PM   #69
LonghornDub

And the incessant desire to throw 20+ yard passes every play finally catches up to us.

Old 12-16-2007, 07:14 PM   #70
alby
Guru

who made this gdt

Contact Me
Old 12-16-2007, 07:15 PM   #71
alby
Guru

He brings carrie to the game last year and we lost
He brings jessica to the game this year and he has 3 int's

stop.

Contact Me
Old 12-16-2007, 07:17 PM   #72
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Eff eff eff.
Old 12-16-2007, 07:17 PM   #73
alby
Guru

humble pie?

damnit.

Contact Me
Old 12-16-2007, 07:17 PM   #74
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Our goose is cooked.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 07:19 PM   #75
alby
Guru

That was very selfless from Westbrook

Contact Me
Old 12-16-2007, 07:19 PM   #76
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Painful game to watch. I'm watching the next one on regular analog television.
Old 12-16-2007, 07:19 PM   #77
alby
Guru

game over.

Jessica, don't ever come back to the game
Avery, don't ever come back to the game

Contact Me
Old 12-16-2007, 07:20 PM   #78
alby
Guru

oh and OP, don't ever start a GDT ever again =p

Contact Me

Last edited by alby; 12-16-2007 at 07:20 PM.
Old 12-16-2007, 07:20 PM   #79
Bookit
Diamond Member

That Subway commercial is hilarious.
Old 12-16-2007, 07:20 PM   #80
ames7
Diamond Member

That Subway fresh football moment commercial was greatness.