Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 11-26-2001, 10:44 PM   #1
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Wow. Sacramento's going to be madd pissed after this embarrassing loss. Grizz, with JWill, Battier and Buford (?!) leading the way, win without Swift of Wright. Now the Bulls are back where they belong - alone in the cellar.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2001, 10:44 PM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

BTW, is CWebb ever going to suit up and earn that fat paycheck he got?
Old 11-26-2001, 11:01 PM   #3
Hoopsmeister
Platinum Member

Hoopsmeister has a spectacular aura aboutHoopsmeister has a spectacular aura about

Last I saw on C-Webb was simply 'not until December'. Which means he'll be out for Thursday's game, but I don't know about the game on Sunday. I kind of hope he is back on Sunday since throwing him back into the mix after a month out is likely to seriously disorient the Kings' offense for the first couple of games.

As far as any Sacramento fury over this loss, they'll take it out on the Francis-less Houston tomorrow night.
Corollary #1: If you put the ball through the hoop more than the other guy, you win.
Corollary #2: If you can't do that, get off the floor.
Hoopsmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2001, 11:15 PM   #4
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I was surprised to see that the Kings lost to Memphis when I logged on. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] That's just amazing.

Anyway, on realgm.com, it says that Webber has started to hit the practice floor some. He is expected to play in the next week or so.

Im guessing he's out for Thursdays game, but wouldn't be surprised to see him play on Sunday.
Old 11-28-2001, 01:21 AM   #5
djb
Administrator

Sacramento almost fell to a Houston squad whose starting backcourt of Francis and Mobley were both out with injuries. I thought they made a bad move in opting to go with Oscar Torres instead of Damon Jones over the summer, but Torres was solid tonight, netting a career high in points (20).