Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-22-2003, 04:39 PM   #121
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

Is too smart for his own good...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 04:39 PM   #122
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

Is a chick.
Old 11-22-2003, 04:41 PM   #123
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Is that the best you can do........?............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 04:41 PM   #124
Caliente
Diamond Member

edit: double post
Old 11-22-2003, 04:41 PM   #125
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

sHe is curious.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

(don't beat me this time, sike!)

Edit: [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2003, 04:44 PM   #126
Caliente
Diamond Member

Sorry, tiger......I beat you......P.S. Your cats are slowing you down.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 04:49 PM   #127
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

quick on the trigger!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 04:52 PM   #128
Caliente
Diamond Member

Should know that the trigger is not the only thing I'm quick on.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 04:57 PM   #129
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

she's very provocative!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-22-2003, 05:01 PM   #130
Caliente
Diamond Member

Should not take my posts so seriously.....
Old 11-22-2003, 05:06 PM   #131
sike
The Preacha

does not want us to take her posts seriously....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2003, 05:07 PM   #132
Caliente
Diamond Member

Should only take my pm's seriously..............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 06:58 PM   #133
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeowwwwwww
Old 11-22-2003, 11:03 PM   #134
Chiwas
Guru

He seems to be very busy with the crazy last viruses.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-23-2003, 01:47 AM   #135
Fah Q
Golden Member

Fah Q is on a distinguished road

Used to have a Najera Avator

BTW - Why is that avator gone?
Old 11-23-2003, 10:12 AM   #136
sike
The Preacha

lives in the sun shine state!

Old 11-23-2003, 11:57 AM   #137
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Loves Zeppelin.
Old 11-23-2003, 01:23 PM   #138
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Loves the Beatles
Old 11-23-2003, 01:26 PM   #139
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Drinks leftover beer.
Old 11-23-2003, 01:28 PM   #140
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Won't throw me scraps. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2003, 01:33 PM   #141
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Wishes Galloway had half of a brain.
Old 11-23-2003, 01:44 PM   #142
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

was at the DM.com after game party last night.
Old 11-23-2003, 01:45 PM   #143
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

was also at the DM.com after game party last night.
Old 11-23-2003, 01:51 PM   #144
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Should have been at the DM.com after game party last night. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2003, 01:52 PM   #145
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Obviously didn't read that I WAS at the after party game last night slumming around for table scraps and backwashed beer.
Old 11-23-2003, 01:54 PM   #146
LRB
Guru

needs to learn that close only counts in horseshoes and hang grenades. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2003, 01:55 PM   #147
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Actually should know that I would have loved to make it and sorry that I did not. The kiddo was tired and he needed his rest.
Old 11-23-2003, 01:57 PM   #148
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Is a devoted family man. [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2003, 01:58 PM   #149
LRB
Guru

Was quicker than me on the post.
Old 11-23-2003, 02:07 PM   #150
Caliente
Diamond Member

Obviously had a good time without me....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2003, 02:09 PM   #151
LRB
Guru

Should know that a much better time would have been had with her. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2003, 02:39 PM   #152
Chiwas
Guru

Should post the pix.

Old 11-23-2003, 02:43 PM   #153
LRB
Guru

should know that I didn't have a camera with me.
Old 11-23-2003, 02:48 PM   #154
Chiwas
Guru

Should rush Sweets to post the pix.

Old 11-23-2003, 02:52 PM   #155
LRB
Guru

should just come to the next one so he can take his own pics.
Old 11-23-2003, 03:04 PM   #156
Chiwas
Guru

Should know that I almost went and I could have eaten his chalupa.

[img]i/expressions/camera.gif[/img]

Old 11-23-2003, 03:07 PM   #157
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Paces back and forth all the time...
Old 11-23-2003, 03:16 PM   #158
Caliente
Diamond Member

Has been to Destin, Florida........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2003, 03:17 PM   #159
Chiwas
Guru

Ruined my special message for U2.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-23-2003, 03:24 PM   #160
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Is now given another chance to post my special message. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]