Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 10-06-2009, 08:52 PM   #441
GermanFan

GermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to all

2009-10 Projected PER: 22.97
League Average Comparison: +7.97
2008-09 PER: 23.20

2009-10 outlook: Although he's no spring chicken, Nowitzki's game is likely to age extremely well. Size and shooting ability are the two biggest determinants ... Complete Profile

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/rankings

Can someone post the full profile ? thx
Old 10-06-2009, 11:34 PM   #442
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

I hope Dirk's new look also shows up with a new attitude. For the record, I like the new look...the hair makes him look like a street baller with attitude.

I'm starting to get the gut feeling that this Mavs team is about to surprise the NBA world!!!

I've been down on them the past couple of years...but I think the hangover from 07' might finally be gone, and this years team will be defined by a whol new way of playing.

Dirk, could play at an MVP level for 09', but will not get the MVP vote because of what happened last time...however, this years Mavs will make a very deep run, even perhaps their first Championship trophy!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:14 AM   #443
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

2008-09 season: A year earlier, when Nowitzki blew up in the second half of the season, everyone attributed it to the midseason acquisition of Jason Kidd. It makes for a nice story, but he had Kidd for the whole season this time around and the same thing happened. Nowitzki scored 20 points or more in his past 25 games and averaged 26.8 a night on 51.8 percent shooting in the playoffs despite his well-documented personal travails at the time.

The Mavs found Nowitzki nearly three more shots per game, which is never a bad idea, but he was much more one-dimensional than in past seasons. His assist ratio plummeted to 8.9, ranking him below the league average for power forwards; in previous seasons he'd settled among the leaders. Fortunately, he retained his capacity to generate lots of high-percentage shots without turning the ball over. Nowitzki's miniscule 7.1 turnover rate ranked seventh among power forwards, and among players with a usage rate over 20, only Antawn Jamison and Michael Redd fared better.

Nowitzki's shot mix reveals an amazing and rare skill set. Generally, the two highest-value shots in the game are right at the basket and the 3-pointer, but Dirk hardly shoots either of them. Last season only 19.5 percent of his shots came in the immediate basket area, and despite his prowess as a long-range shooter, he took barely two 3-pointers a game, making an ordinary 35.9 percent.

However, he nailed 47.4 percent of his long 2s, and shot even better on closer-range shots. On inside shots that weren't at the basket, or "in-between" shots, Nowitzki hit 48.4 percent; this is an area in which most players shoot in the high 30s. Nowitzki's percentage was the fourth-best in the league in this range among players with at least 200 attempts, which is impressive in its own right (see Pau Gasol comment).

Additionally, he launched a staggering quantity of shots from this range. In the five years for which there is available shot-chart data, only one player had taken more than 400 in-between shots; that was Philadelphia's Andre Miller, with 413 in 2007-08. Last season Nowitzki took 580, crushing the previous high by more than two shots a game.

Nowitzki, in other words, succeeds largely by taking and making shots that nearly every other player in the league misses, and taking them in historic quantities. He's become extremely effective on short and midrange 2s, and he can create them while rarely turning the ball over. And as long as he keeps doing it, he'll remain among the game's elite offensive players.

Scouting report: Nowitzki is a deadly midrange shooter, and at 7 feet can get his shot up over nearly anybody. Because of this, most defenders crowd him aggressively and make him put the ball on the floor, but this creates a lot of driving lanes for him. Moreover, he's developed into one of the best pull-up shooters in the game; few players of his size can stop and go straight up as quickly and easily as Nowitzki does.

The Mavs like to set up him at the top of the key and have him either go one-on-one or kick out to a shooter if a double-team arrives, leaving defenses with a conundrum, given the difficulty of double-teaming in the middle of the floor. Last season it was a bit easier to guard since Dallas played so many non-scorers around him, but their revamped roster this season could make Nowitzki's life much easier.

Defensively, Nowitzki has shown steady improvement. He has a great strip move that he uses against opposing post players, so taking him to the block isn't a great idea despite his lack of muscle. However, he's only average in pick-and-roll defense, and quick 4s can give him a lot of trouble off the dribble. Additionally, he's likely to see a lot more minutes at center this year given Dallas' other additions, which could expose his lack of length and muscle.

2009-10 outlook: Although he's no spring chicken, Nowitzki's game is likely to age extremely well. Size and shooting ability are the two biggest determinants of career length, and Nowitzki is a 7-footer who stands among the best shooters of all time. He also has a lot more help in Dallas this season, which should translate into fewer shots but more assists and higher-quality looks. I'd expect slightly fewer minutes too, which means his scoring average could head back to the low 20s, but he might average four assists a game.

Nowitzki has an opt-out in his contract for the summer of 2010, and if he plays nearly as well as he did last season, he'd be foolish not to exercise it. That makes him one of the plum catches of the 2010 free-agent class, even though everyone assumes he'll stay in Dallas. At 32, it's certain to be his last major payday.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:16 PM   #444
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
..but I think the hangover from 07' might finally be gone,
I think this is an interesting comment and I pretty much agree with it. It's one of the things I have liked about getting jkiddo in here. Obviously jason isn't the atheletic guy that devin was, but I do believe the mavs needed a very strong point guard leader type. And jkiddo values the things that are needed here, defense, rebounding, durability and teamwork.

I do wish he were more of a threat but they obviously look up to him a lot. I thought that last years team showed quite a bit of grit that I hadn't seen in a while. Hopefully it will continue with the additional talent influx.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:37 PM   #445
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Mavs like to set up him at the top of the key and have him either go one-on-one or kick out to a shooter if a double-team arrives, leaving defenses with a conundrum, given the difficulty of double-teaming in the middle of the floor. Last season it was a bit easier to guard since Dallas played so many non-scorers around him, but their revamped roster this season could make Nowitzki's life much easier.
The key in 2 sentences...
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 04:11 PM   #446
thurst0509

thurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I think this is an interesting comment and I pretty much agree with it. It's one of the things I have liked about getting jkiddo in here. Obviously jason isn't the atheletic guy that devin was, but I do believe the mavs needed a very strong point guard leader type. And jkiddo values the things that are needed here, defense, rebounding, durability and teamwork.

I do wish he were more of a threat but they obviously look up to him a lot. I thought that last years team showed quite a bit of grit that I hadn't seen in a while. Hopefully it will continue with the additional talent influx.
Amen, and IMO, all early signs point to it continuing. Monday's game versus Orlando was such an encouragement to me simply because the players were out there hustling and competing with intensity. And this is only the preseason!
thurst0509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 09:12 AM   #447
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

People don't remember that Dirk was on fire before Kidd ever arrived....
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:30 PM   #448
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

Dirk gets some coverage on NBA's youtube channel plus a feature of Skin! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2ZH-...eature=channel
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:00 PM   #449
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
The dirkster has pretty much been on fire for a decade...I think the jkiddo has just made it easier for him to be on fire than having to fight for every shot with someone in his face.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:40 PM   #450
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, I don't think Kidd's done much to improve that Dude. If anything, I'd say that Kidd's probably made it a little more difficult for Dirk.. Kidd's one more guy out there on the court that defenses do not respect when it comes to hitting shots. He's one more player that the defenses can sag off on to put more attention on Dirk. And honestly, I don't think we've seen all that great a playmaking out of Kidd. It's not really his fault, but more an issue with the personnel on the Mavs team not necessarily matching up with Kidd's skill set as a passer at this point in his career.. especially since Kidd rarely breaks people down off the dribble on his way to the bucket nowadays.
Old 10-09-2009, 04:03 PM   #451
dude1394
Guru

I'll have to disagree in that I think dirk is getting more wide open shots, especially wide open in transition that before. That will increase I expect with gooden/shawn on the team. He's certainly getting easier shots than he was with Avery out there...when it was throw it to dirk and a cloud of dust. But that's probably as much a function of the littlest napoleons leaving as it is with jkiddo.

I agree with jkiddo not breaking down the defense and kicking out as much as the more elite pgs, but devin "couldn't" kick out worth a hoot, so he was usually taking a contested shot it appeared.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:55 PM   #452
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I remember he was slumping the last few months before the trade. Then after the trade he played much better. Don't know whether it's X's and O's or just psychology but there was an immediate tangible difference.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:56 AM   #453
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I'll have to disagree in that I think dirk is getting more wide open shots, especially wide open in transition that before. That will increase I expect with gooden/shawn on the team. He's certainly getting easier shots than he was with Avery out there...when it was throw it to dirk and a cloud of dust. But that's probably as much a function of the littlest napoleons leaving as it is with jkiddo.

I agree with jkiddo not breaking down the defense and kicking out as much as the more elite pgs, but devin "couldn't" kick out worth a hoot, so he was usually taking a contested shot it appeared.
Devin Harris did as much to get Dirk good looks as Kidd has simply because he forces defenders to actually cover him.
Old 10-10-2009, 11:17 AM   #454
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Devin Harris did as much to get Dirk good looks as Kidd has simply because he forces defenders to actually cover him.
Question: Warriors 07 with Kidd instead of Harris. What woud have been the result?
Old 10-10-2009, 08:16 PM   #455
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Same result.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 09:22 PM   #456
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Same result.
BS. The whole problem was our tiny backcourt and stagnant offense. Kidd changes all of that.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:47 PM   #457
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
BS. The whole problem was our tiny backcourt and stagnant offense. Kidd changes all of that.
Agreed. Kidd of 2007 would have been a much better matchup for Davis.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 04:02 PM   #458
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post

Davis would have blown by Kidd. Jax and Harrington would have intimidated in the same way. Their crowd would still have been unbelieveable. We STILL would have had Avery.

Our offense may have been stagnant but it wasn't as bad as our defense was. They did what they wanted, whenever and however they wanted.

Same end result. A 1st rnd playoff loss.

Old 10-12-2009, 04:08 PM   #459
dude1394
Guru

We "may" not have had Avery. I'm not sure Jkiddo would put up with his crap.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:58 PM   #460
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Davis would have blown by Kidd. Jax and Harrington would have intimidated in the same way. Their crowd would still have been unbelieveable. We STILL would have had Avery.

Our offense may have been stagnant but it wasn't as bad as our defense was. They did what they wanted, whenever and however they wanted.

Like Davis has blown by him ever since? Davis is not exactly quick. Davis killed us with his size in that series.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:22 PM   #461
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:

A pile of fags can beat a highly superior team only when they are able to maximally exploit one glaring weakness. Make an adjustment that fixes that, and everything is dandy once again.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:48 PM   #462
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Like Davis has blown by him ever since? Davis is not exactly quick. Davis killed us with his size in that series.

You never thought of Davis as quick? wow. Point is, were talking about in that playoff series. Not now after knee injuries etc. I would still put my money on Davis in a race vs Kidd right now.

Remove Harris in that series and add Kidd, regardless how many games it may take, the end result IMO is...give us a lossss. There whole team killed it, not just Davis. They were bombin 3's from all over the court. Biedrins, Barnes, Azubuike, Harrington, they all played really well.

Old 10-13-2009, 06:35 AM   #463
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

This thread is supposed to be about Dirk's greatness, why discussing that unfortunate GS series...

Dirk is great, cause he always adds something new to his game, like the headband.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”

Last edited by twelli; 10-13-2009 at 06:36 AM.
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:59 AM   #464
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

In my mind, the only thing that would have 100% changed the outcome of that series would be Carlisle instead of Avery.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:02 AM   #465
joemoeschmoe

joemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to all

I look forward to another year of people calling Dirk soft when he comes back from injuries 10x faster than everyone else and steps up his game in the playoffs to average 32-13...Most people are idiots.
joemoeschmoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:01 AM   #466
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack View Post
In my mind, the only thing that would have 100% changed the outcome of that series would be Carlisle instead of Avery.
DING DING DING...WE HAVE A WINNA!!! You have just won the Nobel Peace Prize!!
Old 10-13-2009, 10:13 AM   #467
SMC0007
Guru

Yeah, something of that sort was mentioned in post #458

Old 10-13-2009, 10:57 AM   #468
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Let's keep Avery and his analogous Bush out of this convo, and concentrate on Dirk.

I'm not feeling the headband, but if that helps him keep his Samson locks going throughout the season and the playoffs, I can live with it.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:29 AM   #469
SMC0007
Guru

Dirks is using the Hookshot pretty well this preseason! I like this.

Old 10-29-2009, 10:21 PM   #470
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk is currently leading the NBA in PPG. Fact.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 08:04 AM   #471
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Dirk is currently leading the NBA in PPG. Fact.
Not anymore. Melo has now a better one after dropping 41 on Portland.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:26 PM   #472
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk and his expectations for the new season. Contribution by DEUTSCHLANDFUNK is ready to hear and to download.

No haircut since olympic games
Old 11-04-2009, 12:11 PM   #473
sefant77
Guru

I wonder if there is any franchise record from Aguirre or Blackman left that Dirk didnt break...

Edit: Ok, Aguirres season total scoring.

Last edited by sefant77; 11-04-2009 at 12:13 PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:45 PM   #474
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
I wonder if there is any franchise record from Aguirre or Blackman left that Dirk didnt break...

Edit: Ok, Aguirres season total scoring.
Total points (as you mentioned; btw 2330) and points per game (29,5). Both in 83-84

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:45 PM   #475
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk is a top ten defender in the NBA so far this season.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:00 PM   #476
SMC0007
Guru

Agreed, I am pretty tough on his defense because we are only as good as our weakest link. For the most part this season I can't crap on his defense.

Heres to him keeping it up..

Old 11-04-2009, 03:18 PM   #477
SMC0007
Guru

http://www.thetwomangame.com/

The whole page is about Dirk.

Old 11-04-2009, 03:23 PM   #478
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Do you guys think Dirk has another level? We could probably talk about that in this thread if we wanted....
Old 11-04-2009, 03:27 PM   #479
SMC0007
Guru

IDK but he MAY have another lever. Not sure if you, ever thought about, that..

Old 11-04-2009, 03:28 PM   #480
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
http://www.thetwomangame.com/

The whole page is about Dirk.
I read this as "the t woman game dot com" at first and was very confused.
iella is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
<clutch tagging>, 12-15 for 48 points, 3/25m - wow!, clutch nowitzki, clutchwitzki, dir30k, dirk, dirk = clutch...again, dirk goes to 11, dirk is my religion, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, dirk tea baggzz nba!!!!!, gay for dirk!!!, his clutchness, his hairness ?, playoff clutch, santa dirk, sir ghost face drillah, top-10 all time scorer, top-6 all time scorer