Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 12-17-2014, 12:51 PM   #1
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Oh my god, racism!

I just do not know what to think about our divisive community organizers of the united states. Other than tremendously race-conscious.

Oh my gosh, someone didn't recognize MEEEEEEE!!!!!. And they had the nerve to ask MEEEEEE! To lend them a hand.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...sm-in-america/

"“I tell this story – I mean, even as the first lady – during that wonderfully publicized trip I took to Target, not highly disguised, the only person who came up to me in the store was a woman who asked me to help her take something off a shelf. Because she didn’t see me as the first lady, she saw me as someone who could help her. Those kinds of things happen in life. So it isn’t anything new.”
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2014, 01:11 PM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

That is absolutely pathetic. When you're dealing with lowlife scum like the Obama's, what can you expect?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 01:18 PM   #3
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

One of the comments cracked me up.

"So they mistook michelle obama as someone who could be of use."
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 12-17-2014, 01:25 PM   #4
dude1394
Guru

Heh..

"
olddawg1 • an hour ago
Hands up, I can't teach the detergent!

White detergents matter!"

Last edited by dude1394; 12-17-2014 at 01:28 PM.
Old 12-17-2014, 01:45 PM   #5
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

I do remember a story told by country singer Charlie Pride while living in Highland Park.

While mowing his own lawn someone in the neighborhood drove by and asked how much
he charged and if he would do their yard next. He said he got a kick out of it and actually
thought about going down the street and doing it.

Last edited by dirt_dobber; 12-17-2014 at 01:49 PM.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 03:20 PM   #6
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_dobber View Post
I do remember a story told by country singer Charlie Pride while living in Highland Park.

While mowing his own lawn someone in the neighborhood drove by and asked how much
he charged and if he would do their yard next. He said he got a kick out of it and actually
thought about going down the street and doing it.
That is how a normal person would react.
Old 12-18-2014, 09:29 AM   #7
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

What in the hell does this have to do with racism? Jesus christ this is a reach...
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote