Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 06-12-2007, 01:02 PM   #1601
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
A dollar? Jeez, inflation...I'm a steal at $.75
can you really call risking herpes a deal at any price?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2007, 01:04 PM   #1602
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
can you really call risking herpes a deal at any price? cause if you can, I'm available for .25 cents!!!!
Don't sell yourself short?
Old 06-12-2007, 01:06 PM   #1603
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
why am I so short?
DNA.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 06-12-2007, 01:19 PM   #1604
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I want your DNA sample inside of me.
Stop.
Old 06-12-2007, 01:25 PM   #1605
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Stop. Hammer Time!
stop dancing

Old 06-12-2007, 01:27 PM   #1606
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
stop dancing, I'll go get my parachute pants!!!!!
If it weren't for that 3 day waiting period, I'd have shot you by now
Old 06-12-2007, 04:29 PM   #1607
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
If it weren't for that 3 day waiting period, I'd have shot you by now.
you coward.

Old 06-12-2007, 04:36 PM   #1608
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
you hot bitch. you can shoot me with whatever you want
I was talking about a firearm, not a "baby-arm."
Old 06-12-2007, 04:40 PM   #1609
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I was talking about a firearm, not a "baby-arm."
please, you don't know the difference between a baby arm and a lobster claw...

Old 06-12-2007, 07:37 PM   #1610
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Hi, I'm sike. I'm a well rounded person and just a generally great guy. I'm also smarter than you are, better looking, and more creative. Check out a thread about my greatness here: http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showth...ewpost&t=30436
Wow.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 06-12-2007 at 07:37 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 07:44 PM   #1611
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi, I'm Flaco. I just spent the last three hours sitting here trying to come up with a decent response for sike's last post. But I couldn't think of anything funny, so I chose a personal attack instead.
Whatever works.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 09:07 AM   #1612
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
Whatever works, personally, I like sexual assault.
woah!

Old 06-13-2007, 09:24 AM   #1613
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Happy hump day! I always celebrate in the morning with a rousing romp with my lifesize david hasslehoff doll and a handful of jergens
Good lord you're offensive.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:07 AM   #1614
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Good lord you're offensive...I love you
sir!

Old 06-13-2007, 11:06 AM   #1615
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Did I ever tell you about the poem I wrote called "Ode To A Small Lump of Green Putty I Found In My Armpit One Midsummer Morning"?
I doubt anyone will get that reference.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:16 AM   #1616
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I doubt anyone will get that reference...but I did...and I just dropped my pants.
I think you misunderstand my intentions, sir.

Old 06-13-2007, 11:17 AM   #1617
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I doubt anyone will get the HIVy virus I contracted last Spring. Heck, my wife hasn't died yet and we are married and stuff.
You need to do some research about that virus there bud.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:23 AM   #1618
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
You need to do some research about that virus there bud...here is my blood sample
how helpful.

Old 06-13-2007, 11:58 AM   #1619
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

(I should have seen that one coming)
Quote:
I found a website that told me I should apply pressure to my eyeballs until they pop next time I have a headache. how helpful.
Your definition of "helpful" is a bit out of kilter....
Old 06-13-2007, 12:21 PM   #1620
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
The mods are having a vote to figure out which one of you to kick off. I told them "the gay one" but apparently that wasn't enough criteria.
I told you to stop your sick "gay temptation island" fantasy.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:43 PM   #1621
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I told you to stop your sick "gay temptation island" fantasy and I'll help you make into a reality
yall have fun...

Old 06-13-2007, 02:46 PM   #1622
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I once shot a man in reno just to bend him over and have my way with him...
I don't think that's how the song goes.
Old 06-13-2007, 02:58 PM   #1623
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I don't think that's how the song goes. It goes:
"ooooh baby baby.... baby baby....
oooooh baby baby.... baby baby....
get up on this!"
I think you are both a little confused....
Old 06-13-2007, 03:36 PM   #1624
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I think you are both a little confused....the actual lyric is "I want to sexy you up!"
are you singing to flaco again?

Old 06-14-2007, 09:41 AM   #1625
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Remember when your mom used to run around yelling at you, waving her rubber dildo flopping around in the air wildly and shouting something about Dad and bath-houses? I miss those lazy summer days.
Man, you never had a chance.
Old 06-14-2007, 10:49 AM   #1626
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I'm going to watch the Dragons take on the hapless Desperados this Saturday!!!! Go NYD!!!!!!!!

-Dragons Fan For Life (aka fake flacolaco)
I thought you were a Desperados fan. I'm going also. But your team is going down.
Old 06-14-2007, 01:48 PM   #1627
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I smell like modly cheese
uh, random comment thread maybe?

Old 06-14-2007, 01:55 PM   #1628
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quote:
I smell like modly cheese
well, only under your scrote... and frankly I LIKE "Eau de Bleu" THERE

I think I'm going to vomit.

Last edited by mcsluggo; 06-14-2007 at 01:56 PM.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 02:02 PM   #1629
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I think I'm going to vomit...and then eat it.
I don't feel safe being on the same message board as you...

Old 06-14-2007, 02:05 PM   #1630
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don't feel safe being on the same message board as you... your natural glory and splendor shine so brightly it leaves me looking like grace slick in a wrinkled beige polyester unitard
I can see why that would bother you
Old 06-14-2007, 02:20 PM   #1631
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I stalk you nightly...I can see why that would bother you
I'm glad we are on the same page

Old 06-14-2007, 02:59 PM   #1632
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I'm glad we are on the same page of the newest Oprah Winfrey Book Club book!!!!!
More evidence that you play for the other team.... subscribe to the OTHER magazine.
Old 06-14-2007, 03:01 PM   #1633
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
More evidence that you play for the other team.... subscribe to the OTHER magazine.
SI?

Old 06-14-2007, 03:08 PM   #1634
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
SI Senor?
Yes sir..... WHAT?

You've got me confused.
Old 06-15-2007, 10:00 AM   #1635
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
Yes sir..... WHAT?

You've got me confused, am I top or bottom? I thought that I was was the one that was supposed to say "sir" and "master". I am sorry for my lowly incompitence, please allow me to serve you better, master.
Aliens in leather and iron are never a good sight
Old 06-15-2007, 11:10 AM   #1636
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Aliens in leather and iron are never not a good sight. Especially when wearing a pink thong and a purple tiara.
That is pretty fruity.... even for you.
Old 06-15-2007, 02:41 PM   #1637
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
That is pretty fruity.....Not quite fruity pebbles fruity, but fruit loops or maybe Trix fruity
You're hanging out with your kids too much. Have a beer.
Old 06-15-2007, 02:52 PM   #1638
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
You're hanging out with your kids too much. Have a queer.
No thanks.
Old 06-15-2007, 03:05 PM   #1639
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Hurry up and have kids so I can hang out with them.
Sicko.
Old 06-15-2007, 08:17 PM   #1640
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hurry up and finish. I want to have 'fun' with your kids too.
speechless
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!