Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-23-2008, 09:50 AM   #561
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

At 0:30 min the magic is happening...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQjol...eature=related

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2008, 10:54 AM   #562
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

From the list of 10 most baffling USB devices (which you can find here: http://www.cracked.com/article_16179...y-can-buy.html)

the humping dog:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI-pct3zy18
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:57 AM   #563
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arne
was someone tortured to make the video?
Old 04-25-2008, 02:12 PM   #564
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
was someone tortured to make the video?
They did it for five seconds. Ofcourse he wasn't forced to do it, though. But just imagine this going on for a very long time. Short breaks and then again, again and again. Even McCain is (for very personal reasons) against this type of thing, Bush just isn't.

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Old 04-25-2008, 03:13 PM   #565
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
They did it for five seconds. Ofcourse he wasn't forced to do it, though. But just imagine this going on for a very long time. Short breaks and then again, again and again. Even McCain is (for very personal reasons) against this type of thing, Bush just isn't.
well, this discussion would probably need to be moved to the other forum. But if someones willing to undergo it for a bit of time just to make a commercial, you've got to admit it's some kind of borderline case. It's not feathers on the feet, but it's not bamboo under the fingernails, either.
Old 04-25-2008, 04:32 PM   #566
Arne
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
well, this discussion would probably need to be moved to the other forum. But if someones willing to undergo it for a bit of time just to make a commercial, you've got to admit it's some kind of borderline case. It's not feathers on the feet, but it's not bamboo under the fingernails, either.
"The article proceeded with recollections of the waterboarding of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, who apparently "won the admiration of interrogators when he was able to last between two and two-and-a-half minutes before begging to confess" (the interrogators tried it on themselves, but "only lasted an average of 14 seconds before caving in")."

Last edited by Arne; 04-25-2008 at 04:33 PM.
Old 04-25-2008, 04:51 PM   #567
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

between two girls and torture, i think we need a better definition of "interesting" i stopped clicking on links until people talked about them for a few posts.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 05:34 PM   #568
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
"The article proceeded with recollections of the waterboarding of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, who apparently "won the admiration of interrogators when he was able to last between two and two-and-a-half minutes before begging to confess" (the interrogators tried it on themselves, but "only lasted an average of 14 seconds before caving in")."
yeah. again, if someone's trying it on themselves, it's just different than a lot of what is torture. I can't imagine a bunch of interrogators sitting around trying out on themselves a lot of stuff that went on in Nazi concentration camps, or in the Catholic inquisitions. I think there is a useful difference between "irresistable" and "torture" and water boarding is a lot closer to that line than a lot of stuff that goes on around the world.
Old 04-27-2008, 06:16 PM   #569
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Hey this is too funny! : http://youtube.com/watch?v=HxJCCgyB0kc, if you have any sense of humor you will love this vid lol
Old 04-28-2008, 05:19 PM   #570
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

check out my exercise video that i made...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt5JH1CRpkQ
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:10 PM   #571
Darth Ape
Banned

Darth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to behold

community access cable show from the hood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggUSIsvTlDc

you really need to stick around for the second rapper

Last edited by Darth Ape; 04-28-2008 at 10:10 PM.
Darth Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 04:16 AM   #572
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_1IcSq7Pnw

is it me or does anyone else find this hilarious? the pyro? LOL

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 05:12 PM   #573
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

http://gizmodo.com/386007/r2+d2-proj...ct-a-must-have

Somebody buy it for me?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 02:21 PM   #574
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym8qwiU2q3I
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 06:29 PM   #575
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbovi0XHadU&NR=1
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 12:28 AM   #576
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

a walking bike:
http://maxknight.co.uk/2008/04/14/walking-bike/
(scroll down a bit for the video. It's funny looking and artsy and all, but doesn't work very well)
Old 05-05-2008, 09:36 AM   #577
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Guy gets pwned by kite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PGKG5ZFMQg
Old 05-05-2008, 10:46 AM   #578
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Billie Jean
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 12:04 AM   #579
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc3PZ3Im5aQ

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 12:17 AM   #580
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely awesome commercial......... but who is the player?

EDIT: Should have read the description. Perhaps the best Nike Soccer Ad ever.

Last edited by bernardos70; 05-07-2008 at 12:21 AM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 01:36 AM   #581
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

http://youtube.com/watch?v=u1cHynIXweE

before the evils of hollywood

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 02:25 AM   #582
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GgBrl8O858Q

LOL this cracked me up

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 02:50 AM   #583
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4hac...eature=related

There's some dirty words on this, so you know, don't open it at work.
Old 05-09-2008, 09:53 AM   #584
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Absolutely stunning

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=clFCtNN3GBM

As the anchor says, this video will make it around the globe. No doubt about it.
Old 05-09-2008, 04:31 PM   #585
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Now, how many states are there in the USA again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

Last edited by Evilmav2; 05-09-2008 at 04:32 PM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 08:14 PM   #586
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
Now, how many states are there in the USA again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws
ha ha! We can always hope for a few more.
Old 05-10-2008, 07:45 AM   #587
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

ha ha. pretty funny. but it's obvious he meant 47. people flub. it happens. Bush makes a living out of doing it.
Old 05-12-2008, 12:23 PM   #588
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
ha ha. pretty funny. but it's obvious he meant 47. people flub. it happens. Bush makes a living out of doing it.
you mean the 47 out of 48 states?

(from a month earlier):
at 8:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXn29Mk7Gj0
Old 05-14-2008, 10:21 AM   #589
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Is this a joke????? Oh my...

The Trinity of Hell
Old 05-14-2008, 10:39 AM   #590
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I think I answered my own question...... this guy is unreal... check these out (HOT Sports Opinions are spewed by pressing each link below):

Oprah Winfrey has Jungle Fever
I actually agree with part of this one.... his comments about Keyes and Rice for sure...

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 05-14-2008 at 10:51 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 02:37 PM   #591
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

too much time on your hands? Build a working NES controller coffee table.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c3q9K4cHzY
Old 05-15-2008, 01:30 AM   #592
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Bullet Ant Glove Initiation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGIZ-zUvotM

Last edited by Evilmav2; 05-15-2008 at 04:07 AM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 05:07 PM   #593
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.vimeo.com/993998

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 05:19 PM   #594
Arne
Golden Member

Is the world flat?

Sherri Shepherd from "The View"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgF3pu9085w

Old 05-16-2008, 07:05 AM   #595
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
Bullet Ant Glove Initiation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGIZ-zUvotM

jesus man, did you see their hands? They are freaking black from the poison.
Old 05-16-2008, 09:12 AM   #596
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

[QUOTE=Evilmav2]Bullet Ant Glove Initiation

fraternities. they just don't make sense to me.
Old 05-18-2008, 12:31 AM   #597
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

totally, like, whatever. . .

http://ultrapastor.blogspot.com/2008...ouble-wow.html
Old 05-19-2008, 04:21 PM   #598
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

sick : http://youtube.com/watch?v=-gecuxYF3J8
Old 05-20-2008, 11:23 PM   #599
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Chemistry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIKmbTRiR1w
Old 05-21-2008, 07:49 PM   #600
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

pföööt

Tags
boo the fully tag, boo the other tag, boo this tag or that one?, fluffy the boo tag, got a bit fluffy in here