Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-03-2011, 10:26 AM   #1281
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
yeah. Wilson Chandler would have totally shut Dirk down, man.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2011, 01:57 PM   #1282
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

hmm.. I wonder if Dirk will get into the all star game tonight.......

fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:01 PM   #1283
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There was one possession in Wednesday's game against the New York Knicks where Dirk Nowitzki was racing down the court in an attempt to block Tony Douglas' layup. He was not able to get the block but the bigger thing to take away was the fact he made the attempt. It's hard to imagine that Nowitzki could have the ability to make that attempt two weeks ago. Two weeks after his return from a sprained right knee, Nowitzki is regaining the shooting touch that had him primed to overpass his career-best field-goal percentage (50.2 percent). He achieved that shooting percentage during his MVP season of 2006-07.

In the first seven games back from the injury, Nowitzki went 43-110 from the field (39%) and the forward looked like he returned too soon from his injury. Over the last three games, Nowitzki has looked like the sharpshooter the Mavs had prior to the injury as he went 25-38 (66%) from the field. "I feel better, especially in the second halves," Nowitzki said. "I feel like I can make stronger moves again. My legs are there. My wind is better. We’re still going with the two breaks at half, which we usually have before I got hurt, but it definitely hurts me get out a minute or two, even in the fourth quarter I get another rest. So, we’ll see how long we’ll keep that up."
read the rest at http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2011/2/...ciency-is-back

and the last quote is FTW worthy

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 02-03-2011 at 02:01 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:58 PM   #1284
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2011/2/...ciency-is-back

"Talk about MVP candidates, if you look at what happened to us when he was out, if you look at his plus-minus, I think he’s the number one plus-minus guy in the the entire league," Carlisle said. "Based on that, he should be the MVP. That means he’s the most valuable to our team than any other star is to theirs. And so his presence on the floor and his healthy presence is huge for us."
I knew Dirk's +/- was good, but I didn't know his +27 was a league-high...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-03-2011 at 03:12 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:06 PM   #1285
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

baller
Old 02-03-2011, 03:57 PM   #1286
BUMP
Banned

BUMP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I still lol whenever Mike D'Antoni mentions the need for his teams to improve their defenses.

If he didn't get it now, he'll never get it. He's basically Don Nelson Jr.
BUMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 04:57 PM   #1287
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I knew Dirk's +/- was good, but I didn't know his +27 was a league-high...

Well, he's right up there, just behind 2 (3 if you count Shaq) Celtics per-minute wise:
http://www.nba.com/statistics/plusmi...&split=9&team=

Last edited by #41; 02-03-2011 at 04:58 PM.
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 05:03 PM   #1288
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by #41 View Post
Well, he's right up there, just behind 2 (3 if you count Shaq) Celtics per-minute wise:
Toss in the fact taht our margin of victory is 3, while the Celtics margin is 2nd best in the league at 7.8.

Great another stat to show Dirk's worthiness for MVP. The Miami split, any chance Dirk gets it?
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 05:12 PM   #1289
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

In orderfor Dirk to bew in contention again is to have nights like last night more often and the Mavs continue to win.

If he is averaging 20/5 (like he has the last 10 gmes).. he aint got a chance. If he averages 24-25/7-8... he has a chance.

Right now, it is Durant/Rose/Howard... in no particular order.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 05:33 PM   #1290
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by #41 View Post
Wrong.

That's an entirely different stat. He's talking about ON/OFF COURT PLUS MINUS, which Dirk leads the NBA in.

http://www.82games.com/1011/1011DAL.HTM

(not updated since last week)
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 01:14 AM   #1291
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

No wonder I love this dude. He never shirks responsibility, he never says look at me, he always gives credit to his teammates.. Damn I have such a man-crush on this dude that it really worries me.

Quote:
The outcome was perfect, even though it took Dirk Nowitzki scooping up the loose ball after the play for Terry was foiled.
“I thought about throwing something up toward the basket, but I’m glad I got it out to Jason instead,” Nowitzki said. “And he gave the fake, then stepped back into it, which to me is one of the hardest shots in the game to make. But he made it look easy.”
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 01:31 AM   #1292
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Over his last 4 games Dirk is putting up:

25 PPG on 65%/75%/97% (hit his last 27) on only 13 FGA per game.

Win tomorrow, and I think he's got another POW award.
Old 02-05-2011, 10:19 AM   #1293
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe it's a good thing Dirk Nowitzki only visits the TD Garden once per season.

According to Elias Sports Bureau, Nowitzki's career scoring average in Boston (27.7 points in 11 career games) is the fourth-highest all-time (minimum 10 games). The three names ahead of him don't even need first names: Jordan (32 points per game), Abdul-Jabbar (30.7) and Chamberlain (29.7). Needless to say, some lofty company.
The fourth person on that list only needs one name as well....DIRK!
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 02-05-2011, 04:39 PM   #1294
CadBane
Banned

"Dirk Nowitzki met one of his personal heroes when the Mavs opened their current road trip in New York. A hard-core tennis fan growing up in Germany, Nowitzki spotted Hall-of-Famer John McEnroe courtside at Madison Square Garden before the game. Nowitzki introduced himself to McEnroe and admittedly was sky-high the rest of the night. He went to have his best performance since coming back from injury with 29 points and 11 rebounds in the blowout win over the Knicks."

Gotta love Johnny Mac.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:57 PM   #1295
CadBane
Banned

Wow, Durant got POW over Dirk...

KD went 3-0 with:

29/11/3 on 56/47/88 shooting.

Dirk went 4-0 with:

26/6/3 on 60/67/100 shooting.

Considering Dirk won an extra game, beat Boston AT Boston, and shot even more efficiently, I think he deserved it.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:00 PM   #1296
fluid.forty.one

The rebounds killed him.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:02 AM   #1297
dude1394
Guru

Nice one on how quickly things can change in SPORTS!... And the guy is right on, in that the dirkster takes much more of a pounding than the guys simmons talked about in an earlier column. And he posts up WAY, WAY more these days than folks give him credit for.

http://riceofpassage.blogspot.com/20...fe-can-be.html

Quote:
When Dirk Nowitzki awkwardly stood on the baseline right in front of the Mavericks bench, holding his right wrist, my stomach was in my shoes. Anything could have happened, especially with the way he was favoring it and not trying to shake it off. Was it broken? Did he sprain it? Could it be something with his hand? OH GOD THUMB SURGERY (the worst words I can imagine for a basketball player besides "microfacture surgery.") If you don't think thumb surgery is brutal go look up Miller, Mike in the basketball encyclopedia. He's just now getting over the injury he suffered in late October and appearing somewhat back to Mike Miller normalcy.

It was learned it was nothing more than a jammed wrist. Slap some tape on it and Dirk was back on the court, although very hesitant to do anything more than he had to. It's understandable as the right wrist of Dirk is his bread and butter. But my constant night long heart attack had to continue because the Mavericks almost dropped a game to the D-League All-Stars and word was Dirk was getting an x-ray. I was eventually calmed by the negative results, but it got me thinking that the injury-free karma train the Mavericks have been riding has almost undoubtedly kicked them off. Roddy Beaubois, Caron Butler, Tyson Chandler (if only for a game or two) and Dirk have all missed time. Considering the clean injury history this franchise has had since Dirk arrived, I guess you could say we were due.

I just can't help but think how lucky Dirk's jammed wrist was. If you saw the play, you know what I mean -- his wrist was pulled back awkwardly as Ian Mahinmi squished it on accident going for a rebound. There are hundreds of bones in the hand and wrist, anything could be cracked. I should know as I rather embarrassingly fell and broke the tiniest bone in my wrist that kept me from any basketball activities for six weeks. Perhaps the Dallas Mavericks injury luck was shining right there. But this season has forced me to have an average of six heart attacks anytime a player doesn't immediately bounce back off the court. It just worries me that much. And it makes my head spin that if Dirk's wrist had bent at a slightly different angle or maybe a centimeter farther back, the Mavericks season would be put into the toilet.

On the subject of injuries, health and luck, I have to point out a slight disagreement I have with Bill Simmons assessment of Dirk Nowitzki's ability to continue to define the 30-year-old line NBA players face. He labels Dirk in with perimeter players which is a slight discount to Dirk's durability. Simmons is right in every way about how NBA players are getting stronger and how remarkable these players are in their later years, but while Dirk's skill sets scream perimeter player, it isn't the exact truth. Dirk battles in the post far more than any of the players he listed and posts up more often (despite Kobe's newfound approach to the post.) Even if we disagree on Dirk's post play with his offensive game, there's no denying Dirk takes much more punishment on the defensive end, having to help in the paint, rebound and endure the hardships that are wrestling for a basketball. To this end, it makes Dirk's iron-man abilities even more astounding and makes me wish I never have to see Dirk looked dazed, confused and awkward on the baseline at the end of a quarter ever again.
Old 02-10-2011, 01:58 PM   #1298
fluid.forty.one

Dirk is now officially under his career average in scoring.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:24 PM   #1299
CadBane
Banned

"It was learned it was nothing more than a jammed wrist. Slap some tape on it and Dirk was back on the court, although very hesitant to do anything more than he had to. It's understandable as the right wrist of Dirk is his bread and butter."

But apparently the wrist isn't bothering him at all. We JUST DON'T KNOW!
Old 02-10-2011, 04:28 PM   #1300
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
that's not important.we will see what he is good at the PO...go dirk go mavs!
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:32 PM   #1301
DMOC

DMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of light

He's under his career average because he's played numerous games where he's had to leave early (Memphis, OKC, etc.) or play through injury (such as last 2 games).
DMOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:56 PM   #1302
Spurred1

Spurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to all

His average would also be affected by his 9-10 game absence as well, I would guess. He took a while to get his legs back also.
Spurred1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:59 PM   #1303
dude1394
Guru

It is good that he is under his scoring average...He is also below his career mpg average as well. Actually an interesting stat...I wonder how many other superstars are as well.
Showbe : 0.1 above
LookATMeBron : 0.7 below
WheelChairDiva : 0.2 below
Pierce : 3.3 below
WussyGarnet : Almost 5 below..
Old 02-10-2011, 08:03 PM   #1304
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Dirk on the "Cleveland Show"

There is a video of his guest spot here
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:52 PM   #1305
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
He's also under his career average in minutes per game and field goal attempts per game...think that plays a role?

Career high fg%.
Old 02-11-2011, 12:40 AM   #1306
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

He aint playing great now.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:57 AM   #1307
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
He aint playing great now.
12/8/5 on over 50% shooting despite getting no touches?
Old 02-11-2011, 12:59 AM   #1308
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
He's also under his career average in minutes per game and field goal attempts per game...think that plays a role?

Career high fg%.
I was just making an observation. Stop worrying so much. I love the guy.
Old 02-11-2011, 01:41 AM   #1309
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Very un-clutchlike of Dirk tonight.

My heart is broken.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 01:42 AM   #1310
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
Very un-clutchlike of Dirk tonight.

My heart is broken.
mine too. he played like he didn't even care.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:37 AM   #1311
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
mine too. he played like he didn't even care.
Bullshit. He didn't get any touches until 6 minutes left in the game. You just cannot do that and expect someone to hit every big shot down the stretch. You cannot have watched that game and said he played like he didn't care. He was rebounding great. Passed great. He was easily the best decision maker on the team. Kidd made several lousy passes while Dirk had 6 (easily could have been 10) assists and no turnovers. The Mavs go away from Dirk or use him as a decoy entirely too long, entirely too often. Tonight showed why you don't do that. Even if we're scoring well, you HAVE to consistently involve him with a post up or two, because once things get tight, they expect him to bail them out. Hard to do so with no rhythm to speak of.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:37 AM   #1312
peppersquad

peppersquad has a spectacular aura aboutpeppersquad has a spectacular aura aboutpeppersquad has a spectacular aura about

Dirk caught the ball on the wing with Nene on him numerous times and instead of taking it to him, he kicked it Marion standing flat footed 23 feet away on the wing! WTF DIRK!?
peppersquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:40 AM   #1313
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppersquad View Post
Dirk caught the ball on the wing with Nene on him numerous times and instead of taking it to him, he kicked it Marion standing flat footed 23 feet away on the wing! WTF DIRK!?
That absolutely never happened. Unless by "catching it at the wing" you mean behind the three-point line. In which case, no, no he's not going to drive from 24 feet out past Nene.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:45 AM   #1314
peppersquad

peppersquad has a spectacular aura aboutpeppersquad has a spectacular aura aboutpeppersquad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
That absolutely never happened. Unless by "catching it at the wing" you mean behind the three-point line. In which case, no, no he's not going to drive from 24 feet out past Nene.
If happened numerous times on the left side of the floor after setting a pick for Barea, Barea passed it to him. Dirk looked at the rim took 1 dribble and flipped it over to Marion on the wing. Sometimes he went to set a pick for Marion, sometimes Shawn took 1on1.

Maybe its his wrist, but he's hi 5 dudes with that same wrist. Dudes needs to man up and get aggresiveness on him back now.
peppersquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 03:00 AM   #1315
CadBane
Banned

Twenty feet from the basket.
Old 02-11-2011, 03:13 AM   #1316
dude1394
Guru

Mavs scored plenty, 120 points, possibly their highest yet..And he was flying at 3pt shooters hard all night. I actually think that Dirk would just as soon get someone else a good shot if they are hot, which EVERYONE was hot tonight.

That was some offensive game, both teams hot as firecrackers...With 2:50 left the mavs are up by 9...Defense lost that game, not dirks offense.

Only bad that I saw out of dirk was the 2-4 fts at the end. Especially on Aaron Affalo. But that was a wild-ass game with everyone hitting just about everything.

6 assists, 5-10 shooting, 6-8 fts, 8 rebounds. Not a huge scoring game but he didn't need for it to be...More rebounds than anyone on a denver team.

Shawn was 9-16 with almost all of it in the paint...what better shot is there supposed to be when he's making everything?

I would have liked to have seen more post-ups just because he could have gotten Carmelo out of there earlier...but I always assume that's jkiddo calling that stuff.

Last edited by dude1394; 02-11-2011 at 03:16 AM.
Old 02-11-2011, 03:14 AM   #1317
fluid.forty.one

Are you saying Dirk can't get his own shot 20 feet from the basket? I've definitely seen him do it. Especially 1 on 1. Especially against Nene.
Old 02-11-2011, 03:16 AM   #1318
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Are you saying Dirk can't get his own shot 20 feet from the basket? I've definitely seen him do it. Especially 1 on 1. Especially against Nene.
No, a hobbled Dirk cannot and should not try to drive past Nene, who is very nimble by the way, from 20 feet out.
Old 02-11-2011, 03:30 AM   #1319
fluid.forty.one

I don't think you're giving Dirk enough credit.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 02-11-2011 at 03:31 AM.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:49 AM   #1320
dude1394
Guru

Cleveland Show Exclusive: Go Behind the Scenes of NBA All-Star Dirk Nowitzki's Cameo

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Clevelan...A-1029110.aspx

Tags
<clutch tagging>, 12-15 for 48 points, 3/25m - wow!, clutch nowitzki, clutchwitzki, dir30k, dirk, dirk = clutch...again, dirk goes to 11, dirk is my religion, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, dirk tea baggzz nba!!!!!, gay for dirk!!!, his clutchness, his hairness ?, playoff clutch, santa dirk, sir ghost face drillah, top-10 all time scorer, top-6 all time scorer