Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-26-2013, 02:41 PM   #3281
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

They're custom made Hyperdunks. They're dark blue.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:07 PM   #3282
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Well, from the distance they look black. Anyway, can't remember seeing him wearing dark shoes like that on the court. Paired with the beard he's growing, it's getting freaky again. I like that dude.

http://solecollector.com/media/sneak...nk-pe-blue.jpg

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”

Last edited by twelli; 02-26-2013 at 08:12 PM.
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:01 PM   #3283
sinsin

sinsin will become famous soon enoughsinsin will become famous soon enough

just watching nets against 76ers
lopez and johnson are honoring dirk by doing one-legged fadeaways
however, the commentators are not, they just talking about incredible shots both of them are making
man, i love dirk
man, i hate every commentator except jeff van gundy

*edit
williams just joined the fanclub...he missed though so screw him

Last edited by sinsin; 03-11-2013 at 08:04 PM.
sinsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:49 PM   #3284
bobdole22

bobdole22 has a spectacular aura aboutbobdole22 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinsin View Post
however, the commentators are not, they just talking about incredible shots both of them are making
man, i love dirk

*edit
I agree, I definitely seen more of that this season. And it's obvious that Dirk is the reason! Inventor of the original one-legged fade away. They even had it on Sports Science for god's sake.

Stop trying to luck out in free agency like the Heat and built a team the right way.

bobdole22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:29 AM   #3285
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinsin View Post
man, i love dirk

*edit
dude, I would pay jeff van gundy to announce every Mavs game for me. THat man fucking LOVES Dirk, and is one of the most accurate, objective, knowledgeable, and informed announcers this game has ever seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Things in the mirror are closer than they appear.
ReDirkulous Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:44 AM   #3286
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli View Post
Is this the first time in his career that he is wearing black shoes? Don't think if have seen that before.
I'm obsessed with what shoes Dirk wears and he hasn't worn any blacks in a long while (or ever?). He usually wears custom whites with Mavs colors. The last three years he's worn the most recent hyperdunks.

I've noticed this year though Dirk has worn a variety of colorways of the 2012 hyperdunks and those sick dark blue ones recently are my favorite of the 2012's.

But my all time favorite shoe Dirk wore were the 2010 white and blue hyperdunks he wore the championship season and playoff run.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy

Last edited by Rick41; 03-13-2013 at 06:46 AM.
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:47 AM   #3287
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli View Post
Well, from the distance they look black. Anyway, can't remember seeing him wearing dark shoes like that on the court. Paired with the beard he's growing, it's getting freaky again. I like that dude.

http://solecollector.com/media/sneak...nk-pe-blue.jpg
God those shoes are so sick.

I wish I could get a pair with Dirks personal logo on the tongue too.

(which I'm sure he has)

Edit: looked closer at the pic and he sure does have his Dirk41 logo on the tongue.

Last edited by Rick41; 03-13-2013 at 06:48 AM.
Old 03-13-2013, 06:59 AM   #3288
Rick41
Diamond Member

Here's a snap of Dirk's grey Hyperdunks he wore during the preseason (which are also sick)

You can see his logo Nike puts for him on the tongue of the shoe.

I wonder if Dirk chooses the custom colors himself or Nike just sends him random Mavs colorways every other week?

Last edited by Rick41; 03-13-2013 at 07:00 AM.
Old 03-24-2013, 01:31 PM   #3289
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk becomes a father, congrats! Sometime this year.

He said it on a german newspaper: http://www.bild.de/sport/mehr-sport/...5606.bild.html
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:22 PM   #3290
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

So that's why his game has become a little rusty. Been doing some practicing on another court. Don't thing Holger needed to give him tips for that one, but you never know.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:30 PM   #3291
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

2032 draft

Last edited by sefant77; 03-24-2013 at 09:12 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:10 PM   #3292
Rick41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
2022 draft

9 year olds are eligible for the draft? lol

Old 03-24-2013, 09:13 PM   #3293
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

You know what i Ming
Old 03-30-2013, 03:51 PM   #3294
adonis
Golden Member

adonis is infamous around these parts

Dirk is fcken god
Old 03-30-2013, 04:03 PM   #3295
n3bulous

n3bulous is on a distinguished road

I don't understand what my eyes just saw. That game was lost. Lost! Not once, but twice! Mavs were done! I, I...I don't I I I....Dirk dirk i i i dirk you baaaaad man you!
n3bulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 05:53 PM   #3296
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3bulous View Post
I don't understand what my eyes just saw. That game was lost. Lost! Not once, but twice! Mavs were done! I, I...I don't I I I....Dirk dirk i i i dirk you baaaaad man you!
He will NOT go gently into that good night...

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:21 PM   #3297
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Mayo On Dirk: “He’s a cold boy. He’s got ice in his veins.”
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:25 AM   #3298
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.nba.com/mavericks/news/swagger-back
Old 04-15-2013, 01:08 PM   #3299
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

Great video of Dirk's career, rich with game winners and Hans Zimmer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cM3JDKcesk
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:26 PM   #3300
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Just realized that Dirk will probably hit 10k rebounds if he plays 3 more years. He's at 9,084 right now and he got 350 this year even after missing all those games.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:33 PM   #3301
ottawasucks

ottawasucks is a jewel in the roughottawasucks is a jewel in the roughottawasucks is a jewel in the roughottawasucks is a jewel in the roughottawasucks is a jewel in the rough

Congrats Vince for passing Clyde Drexler on the all-time scoring list!
ottawasucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:16 AM   #3302
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Just realized that Dirk will probably hit 10k rebounds if he plays 3 more years. He's at 9,084 right now and he got 350 this year even after missing all those games.
If he really stretches his career we could see 30k/10k with 1k steals/blocks/threes and 3k assist...
Old 04-18-2013, 12:33 PM   #3303
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Annual Dirk visit with 1310 TheTicket, within the next hour sometime. Tune in.

http://player.streamtheworld.com/_pl...adel/?sid=4224

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 12:34 PM   #3304
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Annual Dirk visit with 1310 TheTicket, within the next hour sometime. Tune in.

http://player.streamtheworld.com/_pl...adel/?sid=4224

Old 04-18-2013, 02:33 PM   #3305
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

Missed it. Only myself to blame. Anyone have a downloadable version yet? Please Please.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:56 PM   #3306
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dim499 View Post
Missed it. Only myself to blame. Anyone have a downloadable version yet? Please Please.
http://www.theunticket.com/

They will probably have it up soon. Or theticket.com.

Old 04-18-2013, 06:28 PM   #3307
adonis
Golden Member

adonis is infamous around these parts

Get him a statue.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:33 AM   #3308
Dnowit41

Dnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to all

Yes please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Get him a statue.

A clear night in big D. Thousands of fans ready...anxiously awaiting his arrival.
The signal high in the Dallas sky calls for one person, and one person alone.........#41
Dnowit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:21 AM   #3309
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk on Bob & Dan.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-25-2013 at 09:22 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:57 PM   #3310
Scott McGuire

Scott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
"in the morning we went to the batting cage and did a hit-around"

I would easily keep listening to Dirk talk about anything for an hour plus.
Old 05-12-2013, 07:13 AM   #3311
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

from Bill Simmons (of espn grantland) article: http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...e-value-part-3

2. Dirk Nowitzki
One of my favorite NBA lists …

Dolph Schayes
Hal Greer
John Havlicek
Kobe Bryant
Tim Duncan
Paul Pierce
Dirk Nowitzki

That's the 15-Year Club — the only seven NBA players who spent their entire careers with the same franchise, played at least 15 seasons AND won at least one title. You don't just stumble onto that list — all seven are Hall of Famers, with 21 rings among them. Think about what the list means: excellence, durability, longevity, loyalty, championships … it's your best-case scenario for a basketball career, basically.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 07:51 AM   #3312
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

No Dirk Jr. They are expecting a girl.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:20 AM   #3313
sinsin

sinsin will become famous soon enoughsinsin will become famous soon enough

who says that?!
i got a 6 month old boy and i already had it planned it all out for him.
he was going to play with lil dirk and winning a championship with him in approx. 23 years
sinsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:58 AM   #3314
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

BOOM!!!

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/maver...-of-new-nba-ad
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=6YECQLJV2fY

Try to not get goose-bumps...I dare ya.
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)

Last edited by bobbyfg7; 05-17-2013 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Added YouTube link
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:11 AM   #3315
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyfg7 View Post
Man, I thought you were just joking about the goose-bumps... But there they are, covering my entire arm.

Best. Dirk. Commercial. Evaaaaar.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:40 PM   #3316
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for finding and posting links to that awesome commercial.

about time the NBA marketed the big guy!
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 03:49 PM   #3317
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyfg7 View Post
GREATNESS!!! Thanks...
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 05-17-2013, 03:50 PM   #3318
dude1394
Guru

Damn...DIRK IS.....BIG!! I loved the cuckoo clock, I want one!
Old 05-17-2013, 04:45 PM   #3319
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Damn...DIRK IS.....BIG!! I loved the cuckoo clock, I want one!
I do like that. And the action figure as well. But I'm more partial to the cake.

mmmmmm....Dirk cake....
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 05:22 PM   #3320
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

So ready for next season to hear DIIIRRRRKKKKK!
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
<clutch tagging>, 12-15 for 48 points, 3/25m - wow!, clutch nowitzki, clutchwitzki, dir30k, dirk, dirk = clutch...again, dirk goes to 11, dirk is my religion, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, dirk tea baggzz nba!!!!!, gay for dirk!!!, his clutchness, his hairness ?, playoff clutch, santa dirk, sir ghost face drillah, top-10 all time scorer, top-6 all time scorer