Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-09-2013, 11:25 AM   #3441
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Pretty bold to say six games into the season. I mean, seriously folks, November is one of the toughest months on the schedule. Teams like the Rockets, Thunder, and Wolves will be extremely tough especially when they are on the road.
I agree. We shouldn't get overboard after just six games. However, I have no problem to say that Dirk lacked leadership in the last games. For instance taking only 11 shots against the Wolves does not gonna cut it.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2013, 11:26 AM   #3442
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

It is a tough month. Hence why the Mavs need him to look to score. They need him to shoot. Not let some unknown Euro outshoot him.

And if he doesnt want to do it now... it wont matter come April.

That had been the mantra all year last year: if Dirk was healthy last year.

You know what? He is healthy this year. He cant wait. Saving himself will get the Mavs in a gigantic hole they cant get out of.... just like last year.

Last edited by Bayliss; 11-09-2013 at 11:27 AM.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 02:43 PM   #3443
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Get this shite outta this thread you unappreciative knuckleheads. Put it somewhere else.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:14 PM   #3444
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Get this shite outta this thread you unappreciative knuckleheads. Put it somewhere else.
I like Dirk as all of you do. But I have also no problem to criticize him if I think he didn't play like he could.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Old 11-09-2013, 05:24 PM   #3445
GhostOfAdamMorrison
Banned

GhostOfAdamMorrison will become famous soon enoughGhostOfAdamMorrison will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
I like Dirk as all of you do. But I have also no problem to criticize him if I think he didn't play like he could.
1. There's nothing wrong with criticizing Dirk, but this isn't the thread to do it.

2. Dirk is playing just fine overall. +20 PER, +60% TS%, .174 WS/48.

He needs to be more aggressive. He also needs a few more shots. That's on both him and the coaches.
GhostOfAdamMorrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 08:14 PM   #3446
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Get outta this thread you traitor!
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 11-09-2013, 08:32 PM   #3447
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Quote:
Get outta this thread you traitor!
I didn't think you would be acting like this. I've been on this board since 6 years (and was reading here for quite some time even before it). I will cheer for Dirk until he decides to put his shoes into the corner (and even beyond), but it shouldn't be forbidden to criticize him if it's based on evidence. In the last two games Dirk didn't play as he is still able to do. I want him badly to find his groove again and smash the oppenents (and yes, I think he's still able to do that). But as he didn't play as he could vs. the Wolves and vs. OKC it shouldn't be a problem to state it.

Old 11-09-2013, 08:47 PM   #3448
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
I didn't think you would be acting like this.
I'm acting like this and will continue.

Criticize him anywhere else but in this thread. You should delete all of the crude you have polluted this thread with.

I'll be sure to ask you to throw some crap out there during his hall of fame speech.. Wrong place for it.
Old 11-09-2013, 09:01 PM   #3449
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Quote:

I'll be sure to ask you to throw some crap out there during his hall of fame speech.. Wrong place for it.
You're crazy. You're not better by any means than CadBane. Never thought I'd say this. But to free a player from criticism is just idiotic. Welcome to my black list.

Last edited by Sportstudi; 11-09-2013 at 09:04 PM.
Old 11-09-2013, 09:08 PM   #3450
GhostOfAdamMorrison
Banned

GhostOfAdamMorrison will become famous soon enoughGhostOfAdamMorrison will become famous soon enough

Quote:
You're crazy. You're not better by any means than CadBane. Never thought I'd say this. But to free a player from criticism is just idiotic. Welcome to my black list.
Can you read? I'm guessing not. I swear, talking to you people is literally like talking to a brick wall. Except the brick wall has a higher I.Q. You just keep regurgitating the same vomit without acknowledging what's been said. He CLEARLY said feel free to criticize Dirk, just not in this thread.
Old 11-09-2013, 09:12 PM   #3451
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
I welcome your black list you hater.
Old 11-09-2013, 09:13 PM   #3452
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
I welcome your black list you despicable hater.
Old 11-09-2013, 09:13 PM   #3453
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Back on topic...Dirk is great.
Old 11-09-2013, 09:15 PM   #3454
dude1394
Guru

Dirk rules, sportspukey drools.
Old 11-09-2013, 09:23 PM   #3455
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Back on topic...Dirk is great.
Word.

Old 11-09-2013, 10:40 PM   #3456
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Word.
Very nice post!
Old 11-11-2013, 12:39 PM   #3457
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I welcome your black list you despicable hater.
African American list.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 03:12 PM   #3458
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
African American list.
speaking of such.......

after tonight - when he passes the great Jerry West (needs to score 15 points) -
Dirk has just one white guy left to pass on the list of all time scorers.
And that would be Mr. John Havlicek (Dirk is only 1,200 points behind him).

Dirk's comment when asked about breaking Jerry West's record...
"That's the freakin' logo"
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 03:28 PM   #3459
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I just wonder what this team will look like "AD"-- after Dirk. We've had the guy so long and he's been a star so long that we haven't had to worry about getting stars/superstars like we did before Nash/Dirk showed.

How many more great years does Dirk have? Good years? What strategy should we use for rebuilding?
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 06:05 PM   #3460
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Once Dirk retires I won't care about the MAVS anymore. I'm too old to start all over again. I am already not caring about tennis, F1 and soccer....and I was a huge fan. But without Becker, Graf, Schumacher and co. it is emotionally not the same. It's like watching grass grow. Dirk is all what's left when it comes to sports.

ps: I will probably follow Jason Kidd's coaching career a little bit. Should be fun.

Last edited by markus1234; 11-12-2013 at 06:15 PM.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:20 PM   #3461
dude1394
Guru

We will be like the suns, Denver, New Orleans, maybe Portland ( although la is pretty close to a superstar ).. Looking and not finding another superstar. Nba doesn't get it done without a superstar.

It will be a very long time I expect.
Old 11-12-2013, 07:23 PM   #3462
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
Once Dirk retires I won't care about the MAVS anymore. I'm too old to start all over again. I am already not caring about tennis, F1 and soccer....and I was a huge fan. But without Becker, Graf, Schumacher and co. it is emotionally not the same. It's like watching grass grow. Dirk is all what's left when it comes to sports.

ps: I will probably follow Jason Kidd's coaching career a little bit. Should be fun.
I expect that will be my reaction as well. Tbh I sort of checked out when cubes gutted the team. No season tickets for the first time in about 14 years.
Old 11-12-2013, 07:53 PM   #3463
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

When Dirk retires the draft will be a lot more exciting. The regular season won't be, unless you are hoping to see the draftees develop.

Just like the 90's were.

(Btw the Spurs will be the same when Duncan goes. Sure they function well as a team even with Duncan no longer a huge focal point, but they will no longer be elite. Maybe they won't be as bad as Dallas but title chances are gone And in reality does it matter if you are Utah the few years or the Charlotte Bobcats? One made the playoffs as the 6th/7th seed and one never sniffed the playoff. But both were just stuck in hell.)

Last edited by Bayliss; 11-12-2013 at 07:55 PM.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:34 PM   #3464
GhostOfAdamMorrison
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
When Dirk retires the draft will be a lot more exciting. The regular season won't be, unless you are hoping to see the draftees develop.

Just like the 90's were.

(Btw the Spurs will be the same when Duncan goes. Sure they function well as a team even with Duncan no longer a huge focal point, but they will no longer be elite. Maybe they won't be as bad as Dallas but title chances are gone And in reality does it matter if you are Utah the few years or the Charlotte Bobcats? One made the playoffs as the 6th/7th seed and one never sniffed the playoff. But both were just stuck in hell.)
The Bobcats have made the playoffs...
Old 11-12-2013, 10:26 PM   #3465
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

25,194. Dirk now at 20th alltime in scoring.

84 to Reggie Miller and Rick Barry
419 to English
1201 to Havlicek and a potential 15/16 spot.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:01 PM   #3466
GhostOfAdamMorrison
Banned

For people complaining about Dirk's lack of rebounding...it's not just about raw numbers. Dirk does a great job of boxing out and the team is a superior defensive rebounding team with him on the court.

71.5% with him on, 66.9% with him off. That's a huge jump.
Old 11-13-2013, 11:43 AM   #3467
MaverickGold

MaverickGold is a glorious beacon of lightMaverickGold is a glorious beacon of lightMaverickGold is a glorious beacon of lightMaverickGold is a glorious beacon of lightMaverickGold is a glorious beacon of lightMaverickGold is a glorious beacon of lightMaverickGold is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
25,194. Dirk now at 20th alltime in scoring.

84 to Reggie Miller and Rick Barry
419 to English
1201 to Havlicek and a potential 15/16 spot.
16th all-time points leader. My apologies for my first post being a correction.
1,600 more will put him in the top 10.

If he can average 15ppg for the rest of his career, he just needs to make it to mid-season next year to be in the top 10. (Assuming he leap frogs KG)

From there, it's not too unreasonable to get up to #7 behind Shaq Diesel by the end of next season.
MaverickGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 03:09 PM   #3468
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

10 Oscar Robertson 26,710
11 Dominique Wilkins 26,668
12 John Havlicek 26,395
13 Alex English 25,613
14 KEVIN GARNETT 25,310
15 Reggie Miller 25,279
16 DIRK NOWITZKI 25,197
Old 11-14-2013, 03:17 PM   #3469
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
10 Oscar Robertson 26,710
11 Dominique Wilkins 26,668
12 John Havlicek 26,395
13 Alex English 25,613
14 KEVIN GARNETT 25,310
15 Reggie Miller 25,279
16 DIRK NOWITZKI 25,197
only one former Mav on the list left to pass (hint* it was 1990-1991 season)
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 03:23 PM   #3470
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Dirk German will pass him.
Old 11-16-2013, 04:59 PM   #3471
GhostOfAdamMorrison
Banned

Dirk's statline thus far:

19/6/2/1.5 on 46/42/92 shooting

20 PER, 60% TS%, 115 ORtg, 105 DRtg, .177 WS/48

The TS% is the highest it's ever been in the past 7 years sans the year we won the chip. WS/48 are higher than the past two seasons. Same with ORtg.

Dirk is having a very, very good year, and if he keeps this up and the Mavs are in playoff contention, then he deserves all-star consideration.
Old 11-16-2013, 08:07 PM   #3472
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyCI4ZXV9pg

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:26 AM   #3473
Jproxursoxoff

Jproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to behold

Assuming he leapfrogs KG...?? You're kidding right?
Jproxursoxoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 12:31 PM   #3474
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

net points to pass each player

5 Wilt Chamberlain 6,176
6 Shaquille O'Neal 3,353
7 Moses Malone 2,166
8 Elvin Hayes 2,070
9 Hakeem Olajuwon 1,703
10 Oscar Robertson 1,467
11 Dominique Wilkins 1,425
12 John Havlicek 1,152
13 Alex English 370
14 KEVIN GARNETT 77*
15 Reggie Miller 36
16 DIRK NOWITZKI ---
-----------------------------------

Games at current pace (19.2ppg) to pass. (72 games left this season)
-----------possible, but unlikely--------------
5 Wilt Chamberlain 321 games
6 Shaquille O'Neal 175 games
----------plausible next year if he plays 82 games and averages 19ppg this year and next--------------
7 Moses Malone 113 games
8 Elvin Hayes 108 games
9 Hakeem Olajuwon 89 games
10 Oscar Robertson 77 games
11 Dominique Wilkins 76 games
----------plausible this season at current pace---------------------
12 John Havlicek 60 games
13 Alex English 20 games
14 KEVIN GARNETT 5 games*
15 Reggie Miller 2 games
16 DIRK NOWITZKI ---
Old 11-17-2013, 01:29 PM   #3475
markus1234
Platinum Member

If Dirk wants to be top10 for a while he needs to finish 7th at least. Melo, lebron and Durant will probably score more pts than him when it is all said and done.

Last edited by markus1234; 11-17-2013 at 01:35 PM.
Old 11-19-2013, 05:06 PM   #3476
GhostOfAdamMorrison
Banned

How Dirk currently stacks up with other PFs.

Anthony Davis: 29.7 PER, 56% TS, 120 ORtg, 97 DRtg, .271 WS/48

Love: 29.6 PER, 61% TS, 122 ORtg, 97 DRtg, .316 WS/48 (leads NBA)

Dirk: 20.4 PER, 61% TS, 115 ORtg, 104 DRtg, .182 WS/48

Aldridge: 20.5 PER, 51% TS (biggest reason LMA will never be a star), 104 ORtg, 103 DRtg, .126 WS/48

Lee: 20 PER, 58% TS, 108 ORtg, 99 DRtg, .179 WS/48

Bosh: 20.8 PER, 65% TS, 121 ORtg, 105 DRtg, .201 WS/48,

Blake: 23 PER, 59% TS, 115 ORtg, 107 DRtg, .174 WS/48

In my mind, Dirk has been the third best PF in the NBA thus far, behind Davis, and Love (who has statistically been the best player in the NBA...he has a +40 NET!!!)

1. Love
2. Davis
3. Dirk
4. Bosh
5. Lee
6. Blake
7. LMA
Old 11-20-2013, 06:19 AM   #3477
jasonic

jasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to all

I didn't expect Lee to have such a good number in DRtg to be honest.
For me you are a little harsh on LMA, he is a top 3 PF for sure.
jasonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 04:57 PM   #3478
GhostOfAdamMorrison
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonic View Post
I didn't expect Lee to have such a good number in DRtg to be honest.
For me you are a little harsh on LMA, he is a top 3 PF for sure.
Lee's DRtg is slightly inflated by playing a lot of minutes with Iggy and Bogut.

Actually, I'm not being harsh on LMA at all. He simply isn't close to a top 3 PF. No argument can be made that he is. People see his raw numbers and overrate him. LMA is an incredibly inefficient scorer in the mold of Al Jefferson. He's a good mid-range shooter (except against the Mavs, when he's an insane one), but he has a limited low-post game. He doesn't shoot three, doesn't score at a high enough clip from two, and he doesn't get to the line. He's a mediocre volume scorer. That's why is TS% is so bad (as well as his ORtg). He's also only an average rebounder. In his defense, he's an underrated defender (I consider him a good man defender), and he turns the ball over at an insanely Dirk-low rate. But top 3 PF? Nope.
Old 11-20-2013, 11:04 PM   #3479
dude1394
Guru

Dirk is an uber-HOF-lock.

( too good to not be in this thread!)
Old 11-21-2013, 12:47 AM   #3480
markus1234
Platinum Member

...well

whatever

Tags
<clutch tagging>, 12-15 for 48 points, 3/25m - wow!, clutch nowitzki, clutchwitzki, dir30k, dirk, dirk = clutch...again, dirk goes to 11, dirk is my religion, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, dirk tea baggzz nba!!!!!, gay for dirk!!!, his clutchness, his hairness ?, playoff clutch, santa dirk, sir ghost face drillah, top-10 all time scorer, top-6 all time scorer