Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 09-04-2007, 09:21 AM   #1681
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

"Underdressed" by Caedmon's Call...its only ok.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2007, 03:18 PM   #1682
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

Black Before Red - Belgrave to Kings Circle (apparently this band has basically been a training ground for members of Okkervil River... good stuff)

Neutral Milk Hotel - Everything Is EP (haha, try this band out Flac - you'll HATE them. They released my fav. album of all-time in 1998, but this EP is weak.)

Spoon - The Agony of Laffitte (best "F*ck you!" to a record exec, ever.)

Last edited by untitled; 09-04-2007 at 03:19 PM.
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 04:02 PM   #1683
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

At this very moment I am listening to some Nakagawa Shouka and Afromania...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 09-04-2007 at 04:04 PM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 07:57 PM   #1684
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by untitled

Neutral Milk Hotel - Everything Is EP (haha, try this band out Flac - you'll HATE them. They released my fav. album of all-time in 1998, but this EP is weak.)
Ah, NMH. One of the most polarizing bands of all time. Love 'em.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 08:32 PM   #1685
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterChaffy
Ben Harper - Lifeline
Radiohead - Hail to the Thief
The Spinners - The Best of the Spinners
Gil Scott-Heron - The Best of Gil Scott-Heron
Blockhead - Uncle Tony's Coloring Book

Also, props to untitled, the only guy on the board on par with my musical tastes. Holla.
I'm pretty disappointed in Ben Harper. I'm a huge fan but there wasn't one song on that cd that made me want to listen to it again. I should probably give it another try but i'm pissed that I bought it.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:32 PM   #1686
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of
Default Wall of Sound 2007 - Ft. Worth

Anyone else eyeing the Wall of Sound Festival in Ft. Wizzy on September 22? I know I'll be there with a friend or two - I went last year and had a blast, despite the poor attendance. The guy who heads up Spune Productions (they own Hailey's in Denton, the Cavern in Dallas, Lola's in FW, the Mohawk in Austin, and Monk's in Abilene) puts this thing on each year and it just keeps getting better. The band list HEAVILY favors Texas musicians, especially D/FW/d and Austin bands, but they've thrown in a few national acts as well. The show is at LaGrave Field, where the Ft. Worth Cats play. 40 bands, 1 day, 3 stages, $30.

Here's this year's band list:

*Explosions in the Sky (Austin)
*Midlake (Denton)
*Ghostland Observatory (Austin)
Spectrum ft. Sonic Boom
*The Books
*Pinback
Bobby Bare, Jr.
Om
*Micah P. Hinson (Abilene)
Peter and the Wolf
*Eleven Hundred Springs (Ft. Worth)
Ian Moore
Lymbyc Systym (Austin)
The Timeout Drawer
The Sword (Austin)
*the pAper chAse (Dallas)
Kissing Cousins
*Tacks, the Boy Disaster (Austin)
*The Baptist Generals (Denton)
Black Tie Dynasty (Ft. Worth)
*Pleasant Grove (Dallas - Chum, I know you're a fan)
Record Hop (Denton)
*Calhoun (Ft. Worth)
Brothers and Sisters (Austin)
*Oliver Future (formerly Austin, now Los Angeles)
*Red Monroe (Dallas)
Doug Burr (Denton)
*Dove Hunter (Ft. Worth)
*Astronautalis (went to college in Dallas, but originally from Florida)
*Ghosthustler (Denton)
White Denim (Austin)
Ume (Austin)
*Hogpig (Denton)
*Tame..Tame and Quiet (Ft. Worth)
Lions (Austin)
*Sarah Jaffe (Dallas)
Mom (Denton)
*The Burning Hotels (Ft. Worth)
The Lemurs (Austin)
100 Damned Guns (Ft. Worth)

* = music "untitled" is familiar with and wholeheartedly approves

Anyways, here's the link if you wanna check it out:
http://www.wallofsoundfestival.com/

Disclaimer: "untitled" is in no way, shape, or form affiliated with Spune Productions, Wall of Sound, or the Fort Worth Cats baseball organization - he just wants to see D/FW sustain a good music festival so that when he returns from the hellhole that is San Antonio, he can enjoy the fruits of a strong, supportive local music community.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:03 AM   #1687
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Dirno,

I listened to it once, and was pretty uninterested. I listened to it again, and the same thing happened. None of it's bad, but none of it is interesting or particularly good. I was a big fan of Both Sides of the Gun, too.

Old 09-11-2007, 01:59 PM   #1688
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

This is kind of a gay band, but "Secondhand Serenade"

Sounds like dashboard confessional, which I and my acoustic guitar like on occassion.
Old 09-16-2007, 09:22 PM   #1689
untitled
Golden Member

Money Waters - The Porch (from Big D - dirty, southern rap over soulful blues melodies)

I Hate it Here, I Never Want to Leave (compilation of Houston rock bands - I figure such a big city must have something to offer, so I'm starting here to get a feel for H-town's scene)
Old 09-24-2007, 07:41 PM   #1690
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Has anyone heard Zombie by Miser. Its way better than Cranberries version.
Old 09-24-2007, 08:28 PM   #1691
untitled
Golden Member

I've been listening to a lot of bands from Austin as of late:

A Pocketful of Deng - Boxed In EP
The Lovely Sparrows - Pulling Up Floors, Pouring on (New) Paint EP
Belaire - Exploding Impacting
Oh No! Oh My! - Between the Devil and the Sea EP
Brazos - Feeding Frenzy EP
Old 09-24-2007, 09:06 PM   #1692
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Songs for Silverman - Ben Folds

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 09-24-2007, 09:20 PM   #1693
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Robin Thicke

Old 10-02-2007, 08:04 PM   #1694
untitled
Golden Member

Red Monroe - ¡Policia! ¡Policia!
Brazos - A City Just as Tall
Mom - Little Brite
Zac Crain for Dallas Mayor 2007
Old 10-02-2007, 08:53 PM   #1695
untitled
Golden Member

Anyone hear the news re: the new Radiohead album?

They announced a couple of days ago that their new album is ready and will be released in a week and a half, which is pretty badass, IMO. But it gets better - since their contract with Capitol expired after "Hail to the Thief", this new album will be released WITHOUT A LABEL and can be purchased & downloaded from their site FOR ANY AMOUNT YOU WANT TO PAY, EVEN FOR FREE.

Check it: http://www.time.com/time/arts/articl...666973,00.html

Now, I'm no Radiohead fanboy, but I respect the hell out of the band and their music. However, after this stunt I think I may build a shrine to Thom Yorke somewhere in my domicile.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:07 PM   #1696
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

The National - Boxer
The Bird and The Bee - The Bird and The Bee
Eric Burdon - Eric Burdon declares War

Old 10-03-2007, 08:03 PM   #1697
Motofoto

Motofoto will become famous soon enough

Quote:

They announced a couple of days ago that their new album is ready and will be released in a week and a half, which is pretty badass, IMO. But it gets better - since their contract with Capitol expired after "Hail to the Thief", this new album will be released WITHOUT A LABEL and can be purchased & downloaded from their site FOR ANY AMOUNT YOU WANT TO PAY, EVEN FOR FREE.

Now, I'm no Radiohead fanboy, but I respect the hell out of the band and their music. However, after this stunt I think I may build a shrine to Thom Yorke somewhere in my domicile.
Already pre-ordered the download. Im so excited
Motofoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 08:05 PM   #1698
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

the new rascal flatts is really good if you like country
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 08:08 PM   #1699
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

that's so awesome
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 10:06 AM   #1700
sike
The Preacha

this is a much bigger stage but the same "kind" of thing my favorite artist, Andrew Osenga, did just recently with his new 6 song EP "Letters to the Editor"....you can still find the free download at andrewosenga.com

and just for those who forgot, a line from a poem I wroteI was the inspiration of one of the songs.

Old 10-04-2007, 01:15 PM   #1701
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Linkin Park - Minutes to Midnight

It's not your typical Linkin Park sound--In the past I would only listen to them to get pumped up for an intramural game or when I was pissed about something.

Their sound has actually matured quite a bit. Try checking it out.

On the reverse side, I've also got "The 100 Best Classical Masterpieces" playing, which I believe is pretty relaxing to listen to at work. There are a bunch of songs that I'm just like "I know that tune".

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 07:30 PM   #1702
untitled
Golden Member

The Dirty Projectors - Rise Above
Meiko - Meiko
Pseudosix - Pseudosix
Sarah Reddington - All Our Friends Have Gone Missing
Old 10-12-2007, 10:11 AM   #1703
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Been playing the new Foo Fighters cd (Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace) in my car since it came out. Man, they are solid. Just one solid release after another, I honestly haven't been disappointed by any of their releases.

in fact, their acoustic tour cd (Skin and Bones) is probably one of my favorite CDs of all time, it's THAT good.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 10-12-2007 at 12:05 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:21 AM   #1704
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
in fact, their acoustic tour cd (Skind and Bones) is probably one of my favorite CDs of all time, it's THAT good.
Yes! And the Skin and Bones concert on HDNET kicks ass.

I don't have the new one yet, but I'm glad you approve.

I'm listening to the new Jimmy Eat World album.....a little boring, but I like them.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 10-12-2007 at 10:22 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 12:09 PM   #1705
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

I like Jimmy Eat World, too, although their last release wasn't as good as their previous CDs - "Bleed American" was great (that's the original title of that CD, but they changed it to self-titled on new pressings after 9/11).

haven't heard the new one, but i plan on picking it up when it's officially released next week.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:19 PM   #1706
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
I like Jimmy Eat World, too, although their last release wasn't as good as their previous CDs - "Bleed American" was great (that's the original title of that CD, but they changed it to self-titled on new pressings after 9/11).

haven't heard the new one, but i plan on picking it up when it's officially released next week.
Me too. But someone gave it to me early so....what the heck.
Old 10-12-2007, 02:28 PM   #1707
muzak

muzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of light

surprised to see some good stuff listed here...Neutral Milk Hotel's one of my favs too.

listening to the new Caribou album right now. if you dig NMH, you'll dig this. has that Elephant 6/60's sound. good stuff.
muzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 07:36 PM   #1708
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

how's everyone liking the new radiohead? I think I like it..will have to undergo restless listening to really find out though
Old 10-12-2007, 08:22 PM   #1709
nah-vit-ski

nah-vit-ski has a spectacular aura aboutnah-vit-ski has a spectacular aura about

The (kinda) new Common CD a friend gave me, good disk........have yet to listen to it extensively though. that and a bunch of old stuff.

- Conrad Burns
nah-vit-ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 12:16 PM   #1710
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll have two of those!

Hmm, Rammstein greatest hits.

Te Quiero Puta!
Los
Mutter
Amerika
Tier
Das Modell
Old 10-29-2007, 08:50 PM   #1711
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Hot Chip - The Warning
Lil Wayne - Da Drought 3
The Strokes - Room on Fire
Andrew Bird and the Mysterious Production of Eggs

Old 10-31-2007, 10:04 PM   #1712
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

wilco - yankee hotel foxtrot
the beatles - A Hard Day's Night
RJD2 - The Third Hand
The Arcade Fire - Neon Bible

Old 11-01-2007, 02:09 AM   #1713
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Cold - 13 Ways To Bleed On Stage
RATM - Evil Empire
KSE - As Daylight Dies
Old 11-08-2007, 06:58 PM   #1714
untitled
Golden Member

Radiohead - In Rainbows
Wilco - Sky Blue Sky
LCD Soundsystem - Sound of Silver
Tre Orsi - no. 7
Old 11-08-2007, 07:33 PM   #1715
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Buttmachine
One
Jamming with a guy that wears a bucket on his head

I like this guy's bit.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 11-08-2007 at 10:02 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 08:53 PM   #1716
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

I am listening to the new hit,

"My penis is small so I got on a message board and made up crazy ass names for music groups to hopefully compensate"

It's good, check it out!
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 04:39 PM   #1717
untitled
Golden Member

Got a $100 iTunes gift certificate, so I'll be spinning new stuff for a while . Apologies in advance to Nemesis - since I already have every Beatles and Led Zeppelin album, you probably won't have heard of anything I list in the near future (but if you want to think that my penis is bigger because of it, please, be my guest).

The Evens - Get Evens (playing in Big D tonight, in Austin tomorrow, and in SA on Tuesday - I'll be there to witness one of the godfathers of punk, Mr. Ian MacKaye)

Jens Lekman - Night Falls Over Kortedala (delightful follow-up to Oh You're So Silent, Jens - a much more cohesive album with less filler throughout)
Old 11-10-2007, 07:07 PM   #1718
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Quote:

Jens Lekman - Night Falls Over Kortedala (delightful follow-up to Oh You're So Silent, Jens - a much more cohesive album with less filler throughout)
I've heard great things about this album, but haven't gotten a chance to check it out. Unfortunately, I recently had my music-acquiring ability snatched from me.

Old 11-10-2007, 10:41 PM   #1719
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

My newest CD is John Denver's newest CD (yes, he's turned Tupac). It's called Live in the USSR, from a concert tour done in 1985. It's got one of the only professionally done "Bells of Rhymney" recordings.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:47 AM   #1720
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Metallica: S&M

I felt like getting a guitar out and tearing some $h!T up tonight, so I dug this baby out of a box. I barely remember how to play some of these, but this is such good stuff if you like Metallica.

Tags
<clutch tagging>, got a bit fluffy in here