Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 08-20-2007, 07:32 PM   #1
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of
Default Need help with Edit Avatar

how can u Edit Avatar????
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2007, 09:39 PM   #2
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Where you need help, is you need to get Wade out of your signature.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:41 PM   #3
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Where you need help, is you need to get Wade out of your signature.
Not even asap. Now.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 12:06 PM   #4
AZmavs41Babe

AZmavs41Babe is on a distinguished road

i am also curious to know how to edit my avatar if someone would please enlighten me?

AZmavs41Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 05:47 PM   #5
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

You'll need to have a paid subscription. Go to the "User CP" link in the upper left hand portion of your screen. Scroll down and click "Paid Subscriptions" on the left. You'll be able to order from there using a Paypal account. It costs twelve dollars for one year.

Good luck.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 09:49 PM   #6
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

People often confuse the word 'avatar' with the image in the signature.

<--- That is an avatar

Below is an image in my signature

Last edited by Flacolaco; 01-12-2008 at 09:50 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 10:05 PM   #7
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Where is the Wade in horse's sig?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 11:46 PM   #8
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
People often confuse the word 'avatar' with the image in the signature.

<--- That is an avatar

Below is an image in my signature
This guy here is a scholar.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:27 AM   #9
AZmavs41Babe

AZmavs41Babe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
You'll need to have a paid subscription. Go to the "User CP" link in the upper left hand portion of your screen. Scroll down and click "Paid Subscriptions" on the left. You'll be able to order from there using a Paypal account. It costs twelve dollars for one year.

Good luck.
Thanks for the info

PSSSS i am NOT one to confuse "avatar" with a "signature" but thanks...hah
AZmavs41Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 10:32 AM   #10
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Sorry. I've had a noob or 3 private message me, and after trying to help them with their "avatar" for an hour, it usually ends up that they want a signature image, not a paid subscription for an avatar.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:42 PM   #11
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think horse has enough signatures.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 06:30 PM   #12
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
I don't think horse has enough signatures.
haha, u r right!!!
Old 02-13-2008, 11:18 PM   #13
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse900703
haha, u r right!!!

i hate you.

Last edited by MavsX; 02-13-2008 at 11:19 PM.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 09:37 AM   #14
horse900703
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
i hate you.
haha, me too~~~
Old 02-14-2008, 10:19 AM   #15
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

You two crack me up.
Old 02-14-2008, 04:08 PM   #16
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You two crack me up.

Enjoy the show. I'm going to pound this kid into submission. IF you know what i mean.
Old 02-14-2008, 04:56 PM   #17
horse900703
Diamond Member

Quote:
Enjoy the show. I'm going to pound this kid into submission. IF you know what i mean.
haha, stop wasting time........no use........
Old 02-14-2008, 08:21 PM   #18
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
haha, stop wasting time........no use........
i guess you missed my gay sexual innuendo.
Old 02-14-2008, 08:23 PM   #19
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i guess you missed my gay sexual innuendo.

So, you're going to pound a HORSE into submission (in a gay way)???

Only in Texas...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 03:19 AM   #20
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog

Only in Texas...
Steers and queers my friend, steers and queers.
Old 02-15-2008, 06:10 AM   #21
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
how can u Edit Avatar????
So you're planning on using Wade as your Avatar, huh? Pretty clever...

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 07:58 AM   #22
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog

Only in Texas...

it's genius!
Old 02-15-2008, 01:26 PM   #23
horse900703
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah
So you're planning on using Wade as your Avatar, huh? Pretty clever...
of cause NOT