Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

View Poll Results: You can pick multiple options, of these 8 for plan B Who/whom would you prefer?
Amare Staudamare 27 22.88%
Chris Bosh 32 27.12%
Joe Johnson 51 43.22%
Monta Ellis 11 9.32%
Carlos Boozer 8 6.78%
Al Jefferson 17 14.41%
Andre Iguodola 30 25.42%
Chris Kaman 32 27.12%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-09-2010, 01:21 AM   #1
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all

JJ, Ellis, and Iggy would provide needed help by being effective scorers at the 2 spot. While Jefferson and Kaman give us a needed boost with their low post scoring.

The reason I didn't pick Amare, Bosh, or Boozer is because we already have Dirk. However, if Dirk leaves then these three have to become our #1 targets...
Old 05-09-2010, 02:14 AM   #2
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Rockets Fan View Post
JJ, Ellis, and Iggy would provide needed help by being effective scorers at the 2 spot. While Jefferson and Kaman give us a needed boost with their low post scoring.

The reason I didn't pick Amare, Bosh, or Boozer is because we already have Dirk. However, if Dirk leaves then these three have to become our #1 targets...
Amare has shown he can play the 5, you might give up a bit on the glass but this team seems to struggle in the playoffs in the halfcourt, I don't want Bosh or Boozer. I would rate it imo like this

1. Amare
2. Josh
3. Kaman
4. Iggy
5. Ellis

Ellis and Jefferson imo are overrated and I would like them only if a bigger piece would come as well
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 03:13 AM   #3
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
Amare has shown he can play the 5, you might give up a bit on the glass but this team seems to struggle in the playoffs in the halfcourt, I don't want Bosh or Boozer. I would rate it imo like this

1. Amare
2. Josh
3. Kaman
4. Iggy
5. Ellis

Ellis and Jefferson imo are overrated and I would like them only if a bigger piece would come as well
Amare as a 5? It could work, but it means sacrificing some defence and rebounding at a position where the primary job is defence and rebounding. Personally, I think Haywood & Damp do a good job of those. Here is who I'd want most:

1. Iggy
2. Ellis
3. Johnson
4. Jefferson
5. Amare
6. Kaman

And yes I agree, I don't want Bosh or Boozer here either. They just wouldn't be a good fit. [of course what I said earlier still applies - if dirk decides to opt out these guys become our #1 target then]...

Last edited by Mavericks Rockets Fan; 05-09-2010 at 03:13 AM.
Mavericks Rockets Fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a point has been proofed, crzyboy proofed his pants, guilty til proofed idiot, i proofed your mom hard, oh proofed=proved, the proofed is on fire, u are crazy boy!, wtf is proofed?