Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-25-2003, 03:13 PM   #1
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of
Default Upgrading Computer Memory

Does anyone know how.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2003, 03:16 PM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Upgrading Computer Memory

I hope so. If not, I would get fired.
Old 06-25-2003, 03:52 PM   #3
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

pretty easy. pull out the old one. put in the new one.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2003, 04:09 PM   #4
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Another personal inquiry by Nash13.

Quote:
I hope so. If not, I would get fired.
Hehe, good answer.

Quote:
pretty easy. pull out the old one. put in the new one.
Don't forget to take out the screws!

Nash13, what model of PC do you have, how much memory is already installed, how many slots does your PC have for memory cards, and very important, did you already expend the $5 thousand?
Old 06-25-2003, 05:12 PM   #5
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

I have a Dell OptiPlex GX110

If it means anything, i have Windows 98!
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Old 06-25-2003, 05:16 PM   #6
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Nash13
I have a Dell OptiPlex GX110

If it means anything, i have Windows 98!
This is Kingston memory options for your computer.

O/S does not matter.

And here is Dell's answer to how to install it.
Old 06-25-2003, 05:28 PM   #7
Nash13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chiwas

Thank you u2sarajevo.

See Chiwas, ya'll seem to have the answer to everything.

~The Salesman
Old 06-25-2003, 07:38 PM   #8
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally posted by: Nash13
Quote:
Originally posted by: Chiwas

Thank you u2sarajevo.

See Chiwas, ya'll seem to have the answer to everything.
Hehehe, I just was going to answer when I see U2's post. I have a Dell and it has in the original software 2 options to analize your computer and get connected to the Dell's page. They tell you what you have and what you need to upgrade anything; you have to have a Service Tag and a Express Service Code which in mine are recorded using the "Express Service Code" software option and also printed in two stickers in the frame. "Remote Assistance" and "Solution Center" at Dell Accesories take you there. I also have tried browsing the Dell's page(s) directly and it has worked. BUT my best result has been calling to their 800 number, they have pretty good service, above all if you are buying.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]