Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-30-2012, 09:36 PM   #121
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

another 20+ loss. Fk you Cuban.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2012, 09:36 PM   #122
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

fans are deflated.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:36 PM   #123
MrScottMcKenzie

MrScottMcKenzie is a jewel in the roughMrScottMcKenzie is a jewel in the roughMrScottMcKenzie is a jewel in the roughMrScottMcKenzie is a jewel in the rough

Roddy taking threes? LOL.
MrScottMcKenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:36 PM   #124
MrScottMcKenzie

MrScottMcKenzie is a jewel in the roughMrScottMcKenzie is a jewel in the roughMrScottMcKenzie is a jewel in the roughMrScottMcKenzie is a jewel in the rough

And another foul.
Old 12-30-2012, 09:37 PM   #125
MrScottMcKenzie

And we're now down by 20.
Old 12-30-2012, 09:38 PM   #126
MrScottMcKenzie

And Roddy misses another bloody three, has he ever got one?
Old 12-30-2012, 09:38 PM   #127
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

All braindead 1st team.

PG:Jones
SG:Roddy
SF:Jones
PF:Crowder
C:Wright

Pop laughing his butt off....

Last edited by markus1234; 12-30-2012 at 09:39 PM.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:38 PM   #128
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

The expected L!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:39 PM   #129
some1nw
Golden Member

some1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to all

im still optimistic. We just need dirk to be dirk and make a trade for a C or pg.
Old 12-30-2012, 09:39 PM   #130
MrScottMcKenzie

And RC calls another timeout despite the game being well and truly over.
Old 12-30-2012, 09:41 PM   #131
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Carlisle really needs to scrap this offense. Gear it towards the current personnel strength and not what worked in the past.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:45 PM   #132
MrScottMcKenzie

As expected a 20+ point loss.
Old 12-30-2012, 09:47 PM   #133
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

i watched game 5 of the finals and the championship dvd yesterday. thats how much i miss those mavs.

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:51 PM   #134
adonis
Golden Member

adonis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
i watched game 5 of the finals and the championship dvd yesterday. thats how much i miss those mavs.
Move on. It's cubes decision to put this franchise into mediocrity status for Dirk's final years.
adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:53 PM   #135
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

25 points... Great job!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:03 PM   #136
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

This team is now a joke. I would say the chances of making the playoffs are less than the Cowboys winning the Superbowl this year.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:11 PM   #137
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Team is dumb like a rock and a matchup disaster all over the place.

And no, you can't teach IQ and size.
Old 12-30-2012, 10:13 PM   #138
adonis
Golden Member

adonis is infamous around these parts

Top 10 pick in the worst draft in a while... god damn.
adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:08 PM   #139
markus1234
Platinum Member

As usual Cuban tried to fool around "buy cheap" and with Dirk's help still reach the playoffs...same procedure as every year. But this time Dirk was smarter, missed two months and exposed Cuban's strategy.

Kind of sweet revenge for all those wasted seasons and crappy supporting casts...

Last edited by markus1234; 12-30-2012 at 11:17 PM.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:15 PM   #140
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Top 10 pick in the worst draft in a while... god damn.
Itt will be a top heavy draft, the first 4 or 5 prospects are very nice imo, hopefully we'll have some luck with the ping-pong balls.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:29 PM   #141
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
As usual Cuban tried to fool around "buy cheap" and with Dirk's help still reach the playoffs...same procedure as every year. But this time Dirk was smarter, missed two months and exposed Cuban's strategy.

Kind of sweet revenge for all those wasted seasons and crappy supporting casts...
I hope you are being sarcastic, because Cuban might have been a lot of things, cheap he was not. And he won't be, if the opportunity presents itself again. I for one, like what he is doing for a number of reasons. Yes, losing games is tough, but you gotta remember the big picture. Also, realize that there is no Dirk window, until you get him premier talent. A deep team won't cut it anymore, and Cuban knows this.

Last edited by Budapest Maverick; 12-30-2012 at 11:30 PM.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:37 PM   #142
markus1234
Platinum Member

In 2006 Cuban has thrown stupid money at Damp, Diop and co. and went "cheap" since then (tried to be "opportunistic" and "keep powder dry").

Other teams signed all stars, Cuban gave us Quinton Ross, Malik Allen, Drew Gooden, Tim Thomas, James Singleton, Chris Humpries, Najera, Matt Carrol, Ryan Hollins, Devean George, Shawne Williams, Gerald Green, Antoine Wright and co. And those guys were starters in many many games.

Thx god we also got Marion, Kidd and Chandler....but only for one freakin season. (...already 2yrs ago)

Last edited by markus1234; 12-31-2012 at 12:00 AM.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:38 PM   #143
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
This team is now a joke. I would say the chances of making the playoffs are less than the Cowboys winning the Superbowl this year.
Nope, cowboys spit the bit as well.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:44 PM   #144
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
I hope you are being sarcastic, because Cuban might have been a lot of things, cheap he was not. And he won't be, if the opportunity presents itself again. I for one, like what he is doing for a number of reasons. Yes, losing games is tough, but you gotta remember the big picture. Also, realize that there is no Dirk window, until you get him premier talent. A deep team won't cut it anymore, and Cuban knows this.
I as a paying customer i think it stinks. And I expect I'm not the only one. Cubes can do whatever big picture he wants, but right now he's putting a crappy product out there two years in a row. I expect his paying customers will let their feelings be known this year.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 12-31-2012 at 12:11 AM.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:49 PM   #145
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Nope, cowboys spit the bit as well.
Shocker. Well Cuban is right in the sense that you can't be that 8-8 or 40 win team every year that doesn't make the playoffs.

Old 12-31-2012, 12:13 AM   #146
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

I miss Jason Terry and Tyson Chandler, and I am pretty sure Dirk does too.

There is no player on the roster I feel good about, except maybe Marion and Carter, but they are old.

Letting Nash and Chandler go, in hindsight I think the biggest blunders of the Mavs's FO decisions.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:37 AM   #147
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

This team is so bad. And the schedule has been so hard.

Color Me A Bummed Mavs Fan.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:00 AM   #148
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli View Post
I miss Jason Terry and Tyson Chandler, and I am pretty sure Dirk does too.

There is no player on the roster I feel good about, except maybe Marion and Carter, but they are old.

Letting Nash and Chandler go, in hindsight I think the biggest blunders of the Mavs's FO decisions.
I like Marion but have you noticed the offense bogs down severely with him on the court? The guy treats the ball like a hot potato. Brandon Wright brings more at this point.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:15 AM   #149
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookit View Post
I like Marion but have you noticed the offense bogs down severely with him on the court? The guy treats the ball like a hot potato. Brandon Wright brings more at this point.
Uh...I don't think so.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:17 AM   #150
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Btw, is there a more empty stat player than Elton Brand? He does battle for rebounds and what not, but I just somehow forget he was ever in the game. I can't even believe he had 14/10.

Old 12-31-2012, 06:51 AM   #151
MavsFanTillDeath

MavsFanTillDeath is a jewel in the roughMavsFanTillDeath is a jewel in the roughMavsFanTillDeath is a jewel in the roughMavsFanTillDeath is a jewel in the roughMavsFanTillDeath is a jewel in the rough

i miss chandler, i miss the jet. i never thought i would ever say i miss jason terry, but at least he had some basketball-iq and wasn't throwing the ball away like crazy. chandler always played with a lot of energy and his impact on the team was very underrated by the front office when they decided to let him walk. he was only 29 years old when he left. jason kidds basketball iq is also deeply missed.

i know it's time to move on, but it's hard when you remember the comments made by the front office during offseason, like "we want to make dirk our second best player" or "dirk needs help and we plan to get it for him" and watching those two guys playing great for the knicks. right now and with a fully recovered dirk, this team is medoicre at best and this is not what dirk deserves after all he has done for this franchise for so many years.

ok i understand, they wanted to get deron and they wanted to get dwight obviously. but they dismantled a title team just for a pipe dream. they had everything in place for the final years of dirks career and then go into rebuild mode once he retires. but dirk is too nice of a guy to complain now, and cuban knows that. cuban wanted to get another franchise player before dirk retires to prevent mediocrity in the post dirk-era. he wasn't thinking about now and this is what really makes me mad. now we ended up with a bunch of role players and dirk has to spend the final years of his career/contract playing with a mediocre team. cuban knew that this could happen as soon as they pulled the trigger and decided to blow up the team. he knew it from the get-go and this is why i have all the right to be mad.

you can't treat your franchise-player like that, a man who gave this franchise everything he had for over a decade.

Last edited by MavsFanTillDeath; 12-31-2012 at 06:53 AM.
MavsFanTillDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 09:00 AM   #152
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

everything will be okay if we trade carter. we may even make the playoffs. a 10 game winning streak should get us back in this. dirk will be dirk its just a matter of time

pass the rock to the german moses
jamaljasonandjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 09:19 AM   #153
markus1234
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaljasonandjimmy View Post
dirk will be dirk its just a matter of time
OK, but you still need to know how to get him the ball.

I fear this team is too stupid to create shots for Dirk. With Kidd, Jet and Tyson in the lineup Dirk probably would have scored 20 already. But guys like Crowder, Collison, Wright and co. do not really know how to pass or how to set a screen...

Reminds me of the 07-08 season when a frustrated prime Dirk scored only 23ppg on .479 and .359 because guys did not know how to pass the ball (esp. Devin Harris) and how to create open shots.
Old 12-31-2012, 09:24 AM   #154
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
OK, but you still need to know how to get him the ball.

I fear this team is too stupid to create shots for Dirk. With Kidd, Jet and Tyson in the lineup Dirk probably would have scored 20 already. But guys like Crowder, Collison, Wright and co. do not really know how to pass or how to set a screen...

Reminds me of the 07-08 season when a frustrated prime Dirk scored only 23ppg on .479 and .359 because guys did not know how to pass the ball (esp. Devin Harris) and how to create open shots.
true, dirk needs the ball in his hands. i dont care if he misses 17 shots in a row

pass the rock to the german moses
jamaljasonandjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 09:27 AM   #155
markus1234
Platinum Member

ps: And again Crowder proved me right....

http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showth...crowder&page=5

Since Nov. 17, he has had games of 0-1 shooting, 1-5, 1-7, 1-8, 0-6, 0-2, 2-7, 0-2, 0-3, 1-9, 1-7, and tonight, 2-6. He's shooting 20% from three and 26% from the field in December.
Old 12-31-2012, 09:36 AM   #156
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I as a paying customer i think it stinks. And I expect I'm not the only one. Cubes can do whatever big picture he wants, but right now he's putting a crappy product out there two years in a row. I expect his paying customers will let their feelings be known this year.
Sorry about your luck. No way in hell am I paying hard earned dollars to watch this garbage. I pay to see NBA basketball because they are supposed to be pros. If I want to watch garbage ball I'll go watch the D league team for a few bucks a seat. I usually spend $150 a seat to watch mavs games. My wife and I probably drop $350 each game between seats, food, drinks, parking etc.. Cuban is out of his mind if he thinks I'll pay that to watch this mess.
Old 12-31-2012, 09:37 AM   #157
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

Quote:
ps: And again Crowder proved me right....

http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showth...crowder&page=5

Since Nov. 17, he has had games of 0-1 shooting, 1-5, 1-7, 1-8, 0-6, 0-2, 2-7, 0-2, 0-3, 1-9, 1-7, and tonight, 2-6. He's shooting 20% from three and 26% from the field in December.
Don't forget the transition 3 Crowder took when Dirk was sitting with his hands up ready for a pass right next to Crowder wide open. Crowder is in Carmelo mode out there.

Last edited by oilfieldtrash; 12-31-2012 at 09:38 AM.
Old 12-31-2012, 10:16 AM   #158
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
Sorry about your luck. No way in hell am I paying hard earned dollars to watch this garbage. I pay to see NBA basketball because they are supposed to be pros. If I want to watch garbage ball I'll go watch the D league team for a few bucks a seat. I usually spend $150 a seat to watch mavs games. My wife and I probably drop $350 each game between seats, food, drinks, parking etc.. Cuban is out of his mind if he thinks I'll pay that to watch this mess.
Yea, I expect this is my last year. My buddy and I have spent well over 50k since cubes has been here. Time to put those bucks to use somewhere else.
Old 12-31-2012, 10:50 AM   #159
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Yea, I expect this is my last year. My buddy and I have spent well over 50k since cubes has been here. Time to put those bucks to use somewhere else.
Well when the team starts sucking then ticket demand plummets. I got tickets for the Philly game on Dec 18th for my gf and her whole family for dirt cheap. Pretty decent seats too. In fact, I got 6 tickets for half of the price of just ONE of my season tickets. I believe this is my last year as well.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:39 AM   #160
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

The team is completely lost. You can see it in the play and body language. Mayo is fool's gold, Collison has no IQ, Roddy is shot, Crowder isn't good, VC is old and can only do so much, Dirk is out of shape, Brand is Mr. Empty Stat, Wright looks meh, Kaman can't help defend to save his life, Dojo still sucks, etc. etc. Marion has actually been decent and deserves a better situation than this.

You don't get blown out by Spurs two games in a row. That is a big Mavs no-no.