Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2009, 03:43 PM   #1
Bathouse Bear

Bathouse Bear is infamous around these partsBathouse Bear is infamous around these partsBathouse Bear is infamous around these partsBathouse Bear is infamous around these parts
Default Im sorry guys, I dont see Kidd leading this team anywhere

This Mavs team will never be a championship calibur team with Jason Kidd running the show.

I know the homers on this site are gonna castrate me because Kidd is the real life emperor with no clothes.

Kidds lack of scoring ability and his pathetic perimeter defense are major obstacles to the Mavs getting to the same level as the Lakers or celtics.

Kidd cannot guard the quick point guards and when we have to put Barea or Terry on them...it only weakens their offensive game because they are having to extend so much energy.

Right now I would rank all these Western Conference point guards ahead of Kidd

Steve Nash
Chauncey Billups
Tony Parker
Chris Paul
Aaron Brooks
Baron Davis
Deron Williams

What kills me is that if we had any of those players I think this Mavs team would be a legit contender for the NBA title.
Bathouse Bear is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bathhousedabitchingbear, bear?morelike1cellanimal, calibur???, it's "caliber", leaveitonthebear'sback, objective reality = homer, phail win!, stupid thread, stupidity at its finest, thread diarrhea, thread fail