Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 09-08-2003, 09:36 PM   #81
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A Song in Honor of Q-Car...written by yours truly

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Of course he's seen tape morons. You once again miss the pooint. But it's the first game he has coached Qretarded. He isn't going to mindf*ck the guy after one game even though he probably thinks he deserves it.
Qdipshitfan - did you miss this post like you miss all facts, reasonable points, etc?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2003, 09:37 PM   #82
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: QCarFan
As soon as somsone point out to me what I said that was so bad, of course I will man up and respond to it, but I am yet to see anyone post the two different statments.
Liar. It was avoided by you by choice.
Old 09-08-2003, 09:39 PM   #83
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What did I say so bad kg? And calling me a clown to better your argument is definitely the way to go bro.
It's what you won't say, or rather the fact that you won't answer Doc's question, probably because you don't even know what it is.

Quote:
And FFM, dont worry about it, he said it but now is trying to backtrack. LOL, you said it Doc, and was called on it. You were wrong, admit it and move on. No need to insult us, just because seen it and called you on it.
Get off FFM's jock for just a minute and try and stand on your own two feet.

Also, do everyone a favor and don't start every 3rd sentence with "LOL".

Old 09-08-2003, 09:39 PM   #84
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
Quote:
Its only one way to take that. KG, what do you get from that statement? Help me understand it than Doc.
Honestly, I took what he said to mean that Parcells has only seen Quincy (live) in one game, while we've had to watch him his entire career. I could be wrong about it, but that's how I took what he said. I kind of figured that Doc knows that Parcells has watched some tape, so he didn't literally mean "see".

It's not like Doc questioned Parcells' decision-making in one breath and then supported it the next, all the while not even grasping his own inconsistency.

Okay. I took it the wrong way Doc. Thats my fault. But if he did mean that he has only seen him play one live game than what did he mean by us having seen him play several times? I've never seen the guy play live. I've seen him on T.V. like Bill has.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2003, 09:41 PM   #85
Drbio
Banned

FFM- no problem. I meant by you/we that we have seen him over 16 games since we watched Qspare last season as well. Parcells has one live NFL game and of course...film. Duh.
Old 09-08-2003, 09:42 PM   #86
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

I can't speak for Doc.

But I've "seen" Carter live and on TV; he's terrible either way.

Old 09-08-2003, 09:45 PM   #87
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Quote:
Stoerner is better than this guy, pathetic.
This is an excerpt of Qsparefan's post.....

Apparently, Qsparefan forgets what he types. In other threads, he uses the argument that "Parcells knows what he is doing" to support his manlove of Qsucks. Then, he insinuates that Stoerner is better than Hutch in violation of his Parcells Superiority Hypothesis. Didn't Parcells cut Stoerner in favor of Hutch & Romo? So what is it? I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the backtracks and mis-steps.
Qsparefan- care to reconcile?
Old 09-08-2003, 09:46 PM   #88
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
I can't speak for Doc.

But I've "seen" Carter live and on TV; he's terrible either way.

Lol.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2003, 09:52 PM   #89
QCarFan
Golden Member

QCarFan can only hope to improve
Default RE: A Song in Honor of Q-Car...written by yours truly

What's so wrong with that Doc? What happens if the Cowboys cut Hutchinson in favor of the better QB Stoerner? Do they still pay his salary? What happens? And Doc, if you watched him last season you seen him for what 6 games? or was it 7, because he surely did not play "16" games?

And kg, I started maybe 5 posts with LOL, I have seen more people do it many more times in the short time I have been here. Please critique everyones post, not just mine please. Thanks
Old 09-08-2003, 09:54 PM   #90
Drbio
Banned

*sigh*

Ignorance is bliss.
Old 09-08-2003, 10:00 PM   #91
QCarFan
Golden Member

Just answer the questions please? Or once someone answers those for me, I will then reply. I am not sure how it works, so please help me out there Doc. There's really no need for the way you are acting here. Just please answer the question
Old 09-08-2003, 10:10 PM   #92
QCarFan
Golden Member

i have never pretended to know everything, so please help me out there. just answer the questions i asked, and i can go further with my reply