Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 09-08-2003, 09:49 PM   #41
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I'd love to not hear these two things ever again...

Quote:
Originally posted by: QCarFan
You said you prefer Doc right? So I am talking to you, and anyone else who disagrees with me on him being a good runner. So that means kg too
I haven't used the word prefer in this thread. Please...copy the post you are referring to. Your off the cuff out of your ass statements are so discombobulated that we cannot follow them.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2003, 09:54 PM   #42
QCarFan
Golden Member

QCarFan can only hope to improve
Default RE: I'd love to not hear these two things ever again...

You are asking someone their opinion, surely you understand the nature of an opinion. It's what "I" think, and I "think" he is a good runner. And we have no way of knowing what those others think, but we do know you and I feel about the situation. You think he isn't much of a runner, I think he is. It really is that simple, agree to disagree.
Old 09-08-2003, 09:55 PM   #43
Drbio
Banned

Thank you for avoiding yet another question.
Old 09-08-2003, 10:05 PM   #44
QCarFan
Golden Member

drbio, this is really frustrating me. are you really that type of guy? who are you so defensive? lol, really, why? and I asked you what do you prefer doc and drbio, which ever you preferred is what I was going to call you. thats it, thats all. but you take it out of context, and are looking for an argument. all i did was ask you what would you prefer to be called, and i assumed you meant doc. thats all

what did i avoid doc, kg asked my opinion on if i thought he was a good runner or not and i answered him. get over yourself doc, seriously bro.
Old 09-09-2003, 08:11 AM   #45
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Carter is better at stepping up and avoiding the sack than hutch..yeah, that's without a doubt. however, that's not necessarily the same thing as running by any stretch of the imagination.

when carter actually decides to leave the pocket and beguns to run with the ball, he makes mistakes repeatedly..usually, it involves throwing on the run. that either ends up an incompletion or an interception.

hutch is usually sacked before he has a chance to leave the pocket. But, when does actually get a chance to make decisions on the run, they usually aren't nearly as bad as the decisions as QCar.

Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 08:23 AM   #46
Drbio
Banned

Qstankfan makes so many outlandish statements that we can't figure out which topic he is referring to.

frustrating. Please dude....quote the post so we know what the hell you are talking about.
Old 09-09-2003, 08:37 AM   #47
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

exactly, murph. carter is better at moving from the pocket. however, once he gets out there, he makes bad decisions.
Old 09-09-2003, 05:51 PM   #48
QCarFan
Golden Member

I obviously dont know how to quote it smart guy, I asked you but since you are so full of yourself you think someones attacking you are something. Me and murphy3, just seem to disagree, that's all. Hell, atleast he didnt resort to insults to better his argument.
Old 09-09-2003, 06:54 PM   #49
Drbio
Banned

I'm sorry that you are too ignorant to figure out how to quote a post. (It's the quote button right on the message box)

holy crap....I'm dealing with someone with the mental capacity of a two year old.
Old 09-09-2003, 07:18 PM   #50
QCarFan
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
I'm sorry that you are too ignorant to figure out how to quote a post. (It's the quote button right on the message box)

holy crap....I'm dealing with someone with the mental capacity of a two year old.
If you are dealing with them, and getting pretty frustrated doing so, what exactly does that say about you? And I use the quick reply, didn't see the quote button smart guy.

Old 09-09-2003, 10:14 PM   #51
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

This whole Carter/Hutchinson debate is like taking two piles of dog sh*t, putting a red ribbon on one, a blue ribbon on the other and trying to decide which one is prettier.

It doesn't matter, in the end it's still dog sh*t.

Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 10:48 PM   #52
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: Bayliss
This whole Carter/Hutchinson debate is like taking two piles of dog sh*t, putting a red ribbon on one, a blue ribbon on the other and trying to decide which one is prettier.

It doesn't matter, in the end it's still dog sh*t.

Shit + shit = shit. It's just that one guy here loves the stank pile of shit so much he can't see it's just shit.