Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2015, 09:16 AM   #11
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
Rondo: "Life is about handling adversity and I've dealt with a little bit of adversity this past season."

What adversity? You just quit, plain and simple. I see no diversity in that. You decided to take the rest of the season off and didn't want to play.

ref: http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13...cramento-kings
Fuck Rondo. That scrub is delusional, he thinks he's better than he actually is. I cannot figure out why the Kings went to get him when they already had a quality starter and a good teammate in Darren Collison. Now Rondo will be on the Kings pouting, bitching, and holding stupid grudges for petty shit. Just wait till Boogie yells at him for missing a defensive assignment or something of that nature. The chemistry will immediately go down the drain. Rondo is the type of player that never wants to be held accountable for anything, in his mind it's always someone else's fault. Fucking clown. I hope he gets booed every single time he touches the ball in the AAC. Dude has been in the league for a decade and still can't hit a jumpshot or a freethrow. Pure Trash.
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
power bottom, still a bottom btch