Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-12-2008, 12:36 AM   #81
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This message is hidden because Silk Smoov is on your ignore list.
I love when it says that...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2008, 12:37 AM   #82
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locked_Up_Tonight
But since Avery is going to force Dirk as the center for this team... we might as well trade Dirk because he will never succeed as a center. Or the Mavs will never succeed with Dirk as the center.
Damp has been hurt. Diop is not playing all that well... So what is Avery supposed to do?
Old 02-12-2008, 12:39 AM   #83
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
I always kick out of the self-absorbed message boarders who think everyone is hanging on their very word. Like everyone is hitting the refresh key a mile a minute to see what silk has to say.
You were the silly one who asked me the question. I replied and I waited for your answer. Did you forget that?

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 02-12-2008 at 12:39 AM.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 12:42 AM   #84
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
Silly,I guess you just wont stop your fantasy world. Let me start here on your last statement. Devin is clearly improved, Damp has been healthy, and Josh is playing like a true All-Star. So what is your reasoning again for seeing this CURRENT team winning with Dirk?

What in GOD's green earth do you see a title team with this CURRENT team? This CURRENT team is NOT a title contender. In order to make this team a true playoff contending title team we will lose Dirk or Josh/Devin combo. I choose Josh/Devin to stay.
And why aren't they a title contender? Is it because you don't like the way they play? Is it their record? Is it their efficient offense?

I would agree that they do seem to be falling down defensively, however I also am hoping like heck that they can pick that up. Playing diop would help I believe.

I think I see a title team because they have beaten most of the contenders and have a better or on par record as they do. At least did, haven't checked it lately.

I call idiot alert if you are thinking that josh/devin are going to lead this team to a championship without dirk. Devin maybe as he seems to have a pretty decent bball iq, josh, forget it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 12:43 AM   #85
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You were the silly one who asked me the question. I replied and I waited for your answer. Did you forget that?
No didn't forget it, but I don't recall posting back wondering why you weren't responding quickly enough to my greatness.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 02-12-2008, 12:45 AM   #86
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
So what is your reasoning again for seeing this CURRENT team winning with Dirk?
I think it sorta has something to do with them winning a lot of games.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:45 AM   #87
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Dude,
How can you call getting Kobe a fantasy? I guess you INDEED had that letter that you asked me about? I forgot about the double standards you have. If I talk about getting KG and Kobe, I am living a dream, because you INDEED have the inside scoop on my fantasy being false?

Please explain to us all, how you see a title contending team with this CURRENT roster? It is clear to me. We have to have a major shake-up to win a title in the next 3 years. I prefer to keep Harris and Howard at this point. I have always said this. I have always wanted a KG or Kobe with Harris and Howard. I think that both of those players would make them alot better MENTALLY. Mavs are NOT mentally tough enough. We need a Superstar that can demand mental toughness from Harris and Howard. If someone like that would come here, then I think both Harris and Howard would become All-Stars.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:49 AM   #88
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
And why aren't they a title contender? Is it because you don't like the way they play? Is it their record? Is it their efficient offense?

I would agree that they do seem to be falling down defensively, however I also am hoping like heck that they can pick that up. Playing diop would help I believe.

I think I see a title team because they have beaten most of the contenders and have a better or on par record as they do. At least did, haven't checked it lately.

I call idiot alert if you are thinking that josh/devin are going to lead this team to a championship without dirk. Devin maybe as he seems to have a pretty decent bball iq, josh, forget it.
Yes, you indeed caused the idiot alert. I never said a Josh/Harris lead team would win a title. A Kobe/KG type lead Mavs team w/ Josh and Harris would win a title for many years. Yes, a Kobe/KG type lead Mavs team w/ Dirk would win a title as well. But, lets be real, NOBODY will give up KOBE or KG for Dirk.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:50 AM   #89
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Dude,
How can you call getting Kobe a fantasy? I guess you INDEED had that letter that you asked me about? I forgot about the double standards you have. If I talk about getting KG and Kobe, I am living a dream, because you INDEED have the inside scoop on my fantasy being false?

Please explain to us all, how you see a title contending team with this CURRENT roster? It is clear to me. We have to have a major shake-up to win a title in the next 3 years. I prefer to keep Harris and Howard at this point. I have always said this. I have always wanted a KG or Kobe with Harris and Howard. I think that both of those players would make them alot better MENTALLY. Mavs are NOT mentally tough enough. We need a Superstar that can demand mental toughness from Harris and Howard. If someone like that would come here, then I think both Harris and Howard would become All-Stars.
That is your opinion, which I discount as not a very good one. You are the same guy who has been touting how great Jason is as a point guard on this team. Now devin/josh are superstars.

I've always wanted duncan with dirk too. So maybe we could trade josh/devin for him. Fantasy bball, fantasy bball. Not even close to living in reality. You "might" have gotten kg for dirk but I wouldn't want him. You would NOT have gotten Kobe for dirk because kobe is a lot smarter than you and would know that he, josh and devin would have no more chance than he already had.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:51 AM   #90
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
I think it sorta has something to do with them winning a lot of games.
So, I guess 67 wins was not enough for you?
Old 02-12-2008, 12:51 AM   #91
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Yes, you indeed caused the idiot alert. I never said a Josh/Harris lead team would win a title. A Kobe/KG type lead Mavs team w/ Josh and Harris would win a title for many years. Yes, a Kobe/KG type lead Mavs team w/ Dirk would win a title as well. But, lets be real, NOBODY will give up KOBE or KG for Dirk.
Even if I agree with you about that it gets back to the original point of this thread. That trading dirk would mean going to the lottery, not getting better. Kapish.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:53 AM   #92
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
So, I guess 67 wins was not enough for you?
No that was plenty. In fact the year before at ~60 was plenty as well. IMO if we didn't have a coach who got the pants coached off him we'd have one ring and cetainly would have contended last year. Basically anything in the top 4 of the west is pretty okay with me. That says that we will be contending.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:55 AM   #93
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
That is your opinion, which I discount as not a very good one. You are the same guy who has been touting how great Jason is as a point guard on this team. Now devin/josh are superstars.

I've always wanted duncan with dirk too. So maybe we could trade josh/devin for him. Fantasy bball, fantasy bball. Not even close to living in reality. You "might" have gotten kg for dirk but I wouldn't want him. You would NOT have gotten Kobe for dirk because kobe is a lot smarter than you and would know that he, josh and devin would have no more chance than he already had.
Dont be silly again. Mitch was the one smarter than both of us, and waited the Mavs out, and now would look SILLY for trading Kobe for Dirk. When I look at the Top 3 coaches (Pop,Jackson and Riley) in the NBA, I would say that none of them would trade their Superstar for Dirk. What does that say? Once again did you look in your crystal ball that told you Kobe said "NO" to a trade to the Mavs that left the Mavs w/o Dirk? Please tell me about that one. I will refresh all night on getting that answer..
Old 02-12-2008, 12:57 AM   #94
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
No that was plenty. In fact the year before at ~60 was plenty as well. IMO if we didn't have a coach who got the pants coached off him we'd have one ring and cetainly would have contended last year. Basically anything in the top 4 of the west is pretty okay with me. That says that we will be contending.
Somewhat agree, but we all know the true reason we dont have a title. It had nothing to do with being outcoached. I think Wade said it best!!!!!!!!
Old 02-12-2008, 12:58 AM   #95
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Dont be silly again. Mitch was the one smarter than both of us, and waited the Mavs out, and now would look SILLY for trading Kobe for Dirk. When I look at the Top 3 coaches (Pop,Jackson and Riley) in the NBA, I would say that none of them would trade their Superstar for Dirk. What does that say? Once again did you look in your crystal ball that told you Kobe said "NO" to a trade to the Mavs that left the Mavs w/o Dirk? Please tell me about that one. I will refresh all night on getting that answer..
Do you just pull this out of your rear or what? Where is the statement that kobe was willing to come to dallas without dirk? Neither one of us know what kobe was saying but if I"m him, I look at josh/devin as no great shakes. Now dirk/kobe...that's some juice.

I'll start the jeopardy song.
Old 02-12-2008, 01:00 AM   #96
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
Even if I agree with you about that it gets back to the original point of this thread. That trading dirk would mean going to the lottery, not getting better. Kapish.
So now, you are on record saying we can get NOTHING for Dirk. Now that says it all right there. My, my, my have things changed. We now can get NOTHING for Dirk. Basically, you are saying he is worthless on the market. Clearly, this is what you said, because you said we would be in the lottery if we traded Dirk.
Old 02-12-2008, 01:01 AM   #97
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Somewhat agree, but we all know the true reason we dont have a title. It had nothing to do with being outcoached. I think Wade said it best!!!!!!!!
Well now you are just a troll. I think I'll take underdogs recourse. I don't talk to trolls.
Old 02-12-2008, 01:02 AM   #98
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
Do you just pull this out of your rear or what? Where is the statement that kobe was willing to come to dallas without dirk? Neither one of us know what kobe was saying but if I"m him, I look at josh/devin as no great shakes. Now dirk/kobe...that's some juice.

I'll start the jeopardy song.
I pulled it from the same stack you pull from when you said Kobe "REFUSED" to come him w/o Dirk....You have said it many times. Let me know where you are going to pull the next one from, so I can pull from the same stack.
Old 02-12-2008, 01:02 AM   #99
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
So now, you are on record saying we can get NOTHING for Dirk. Now that says it all right there. My, my, my have things changed. We now can get NOTHING for Dirk. Basically, you are saying he is worthless on the market. Clearly, this is what you said, because you said we would be in the lottery if we traded Dirk.
You sir, are an idiot.
Old 02-12-2008, 01:04 AM   #100
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
I love when it says that...
You are right.

This message is hidden because Silk Smoov is on your ignore list.
Old 02-12-2008, 01:04 AM   #101
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
Well now you are just a troll. I think I'll take underdogs recourse. I don't talk to trolls.
Same reason most of us dont talk to homers....Please do take the mightydog role. Nothing beats a conversation like the one who is unarmed for battle. Please reply to this one, so mightydog can read it
Old 02-12-2008, 01:07 AM   #102
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
You sir, are an idiot.
Perfect example of the double standards. Calling me an idiot for not agreeing with you.
Old 02-12-2008, 01:12 AM   #103
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

dude disagrees with a lot of people.

He doesn't call them all idiots.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 06:33 AM   #104
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
what he´s doing isn´t even trolling. trolls are smarter than this. he´s just retarded.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 07:55 AM   #105
mavsjunkie
Golden Member

mavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to all

Dirk is what he is, an offensive player, and ask Steve Nash if that helps in winning championships.

Dirk didn't win when Nellie was here, hasn't won with Avery here, you guys want him tossing up 3's like he used to, well guess what? THAT DIDN'T HELP US WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP.

For all of you who think winning championships is about flinging up 3's, If you can't get inside and score on teams, and play hard-nosed defense, you will always contend, but never get the prize.

Last edited by mavsjunkie; 02-12-2008 at 07:56 AM.
mavsjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 07:56 AM   #106
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
man....the mavs are down to the felt.
I guess ur right
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 12:14 PM   #107
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

you have to understand silk's reasoning. wade kobe and duncan are black. therefore they are better than dirk.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 12:19 PM   #108
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
you have to understand silk's reasoning. wade kobe and duncan are black. therefore they are better than dirk.
I'll give him Credit. He is an Xpert on matters such as that....
Old 02-12-2008, 12:27 PM   #109
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Even the cat got bored of this thread.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:29 PM   #110
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco

Even the cat got bored of this thread.
Hee...larious...
Old 02-12-2008, 12:36 PM   #111
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Dirk demands a trade because I doubt he will be able to win with this as$hole named avery johnson, avery is trying his best 2 make every one on the team one-dimensional. F avery Johnson
Old 02-12-2008, 12:53 PM   #112
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

You're going to be waiting a loooooooooong time for Dirk to demand a trade.
Old 02-12-2008, 01:51 PM   #113
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
You're going to be waiting a loooooooooong time for Dirk to demand a trade.
If dirk was a little wiser he would realize that avery is screwing this team up and yet avery will not be blamed by anyone, the media will always blame Dirk for the mavs failures, that is why he should demand a trade
Old 02-12-2008, 01:52 PM   #114
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

People have lost their minds on this site. Seriously some of you should be right there with Amy Winehouse in rehab right now.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 02:27 PM   #115
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by longsufferingmavsfan
If dirk was a little wiser he would realize that avery is screwing this team up and yet avery will not be blamed by anyone, the media will always blame Dirk for the mavs failures, that is why he should demand a trade
Right...he should take his advice from a message board.
Old 02-12-2008, 02:29 PM   #116
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
People have lost their minds on this site. Seriously some of you should be right there with Amy Winehouse in rehab right now.
craggmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 02:32 PM   #117
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Let´s wait. If we can trade a good player until 21st we´ll have another situation.
Old 02-12-2008, 02:37 PM   #118
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hee...larious...
Old 02-12-2008, 03:19 PM   #119
LSMF
Diamond Member

Quote:
Right...he should take his advice from a message board.
Listen man, I've been a fan of this team since I was 10 that was back in 2000, I've watched Dirk suffer for years, for years Dirk has been known as soft, weak and someone who doesn't do well in the playoffs, in Dirk's early years he really was soft but now he has become a tougher player and he is usually very determined, this man is a hall of fame player with multiple strengths, he was the one who willed the mavs into the nba finals in 05-06 season only to be screwed by d-fake, bennett salvatore and avery. Then avery screwed him over once again by making him play a team that he has struggled against, now this season Avery is trying to turn dirk into Tim duncan, enough is enough, dirk is a great guy and I think he really deserves a championship but Avery will keep screwing him over, that's why I think dirk should demand a trade or a coaching change.
Old 02-12-2008, 04:02 PM   #120
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then avery screwed him over once again by making him play a team that he has struggled against
wait...what?

Tags
dirk