Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-12-2008, 04:19 PM   #121
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
wait...what?
Ever heard of the Golden State Warriors? Yeah them, even when they didn't have nellie dirk struggled against them.
Old 02-12-2008, 04:23 PM   #122
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

I dont think the Mavs ready to play the Suns
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 04:25 PM   #123
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk
Dirk for Kpbe!
And who is going to butter Kobe ?
Old 02-12-2008, 04:33 PM   #124
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk
Dirk for Kpbe!
Thats not going to happen!!!!!!
Old 02-12-2008, 04:38 PM   #125
mavsgirl4134

mavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Then avery screwed him over once again by making him play a team that he has struggled against
You're absolutely right. I remember that at the end of the season, Avery played all of the guys against the Clippers and the Mavs ended up kicking their behinds. So that meant the Warriors were in the playoffs instead of the Clippers, and Dirk had to play against the team that has always had his number. Darn that Avery!
mavsgirl4134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 05:35 PM   #126
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe worth a look
Old 02-12-2008, 05:51 PM   #127
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk
Any chance we can trade for her?! LMAO
Old 02-12-2008, 06:09 PM   #128
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longsufferingmavsfan
Any chance we can trade for her?! LMAO
A Girlfriend for Dirk...no wait, he´s to old. For Devin.
Old 02-12-2008, 06:12 PM   #129
LSMF
Diamond Member

Quote:
A Girlfriend for Dirk...no wait, he´s to old. For Devin.
I wonder who would wear the pants in that relationship...
Old 02-12-2008, 09:30 PM   #130
horse900703
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longsufferingmavsfan
I wonder who would wear the pants in that relationship...
haha~~~~
Old 02-13-2008, 12:11 AM   #131
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
you have to understand silk's reasoning. wade kobe and duncan are black. therefore they are better than dirk.
Finally got one of you racist guys to admit what is really going on here. Let me name some more black players as well that I like. Kobe, KG, Wade, T-Mac, Duncan, Shaq, I could go on and on with naming black players.

Now, I DO understand your statement. You feel that I dont like Dirk because he is white, and I may/may not be black....What is your reasoning again for that statement? Last time I checked, Harris was black too, and I have hammered him as well. Good to see your true COLORS coming out. By the looks of my PM message from U2, you both are in the same group.

How silly this message board has become without KG. Racist statements like yours should be cause for you to be banned, but I guess since you and U2 share the same sentiment, then it is alright..

You are a RACIST jerk, and it just showed. Now lets see who comes to your rescue on this one. I really ponder the true colors of many here.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 12:17 AM   #132
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
I'll give him Credit. He is an Xpert on matters such as that....
Prime example on what this board has turned to. The most active moderator is once again making idiot jokes like this one ablove. What does it take for DJ to see how childish this moderator is? You just ignored a racist statement by 5-0 on purpose....How fitting? You are a joke of a moderator. Yes, I dont mind calling you out, because someone needs to. You think you are above everyone else, just because you have a little title.
Old 02-13-2008, 12:19 AM   #133
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I love this board.

Or should I say

"We like our board"
Old 02-13-2008, 12:23 AM   #134
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

silkxpert needs to take posting501
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 12:26 AM   #135
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Hey..... how did you guys get above me up there? I should be above you because I have a little title.

I'm going to start a poll. CreditXpert thinks that I am the reason this board is going downhill, yet I think it is he that is causing any downward spiral. He told me so in a PM. The poll will be in the Lounge.
Old 02-13-2008, 10:23 AM   #136
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
Finally got one of you racist guys to admit what is really going on here. Let me name some more black players as well that I like. Kobe, KG, Wade, T-Mac, Duncan, Shaq, I could go on and on with naming black players.

Now, I DO understand your statement. You feel that I dont like Dirk because he is white, and I may/may not be black....What is your reasoning again for that statement? Last time I checked, Harris was black too, and I have hammered him as well. Good to see your true COLORS coming out. By the looks of my PM message from U2, you both are in the same group.

How silly this message board has become without KG. Racist statements like yours should be cause for you to be banned, but I guess since you and U2 share the same sentiment, then it is alright..

You are a RACIST jerk, and it just showed. Now lets see who comes to your rescue on this one. I really ponder the true colors of many here.
this shows true ignorance. I never said i dont like those players because they are black. that would be racist. as a matter of fact i never said i dont like those players at all. I simply accused you of being racist. which is the exact same thing you just did to me. Accusing someone else of being racist doesnt qualify as being racist(and for the record me accusing you of being racist doesnt mean you are either) The fact that you think me accusing you of racism qualifies as racism just shows how truly idiotic you are.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 10:26 AM   #137
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Let the record show that Silk Smoov can name black players.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 10:28 AM   #138
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

also since you seem to think i hate black athletes so much, would you care to take a guess who my favorite athlete is?
Old 02-13-2008, 11:05 AM   #139
Silk Smoov
Banned

I figured you would backtrack and spin it around to me. I dont care who your favorite is, but nothing I have said would even seem like I ONLY like black players. NOTHING. The only reason you made that statement, is because your mind is in a racist state.

Your statement clearly was foul and tainted. This was extremely uncalled for, and nothing I have said would say I dont like white players or that I favor black players. I like players, no matter the color. Color is NEVER an issue. The issue is with YOU. You clearly made the only racist statement. It was not directed at a certain race, but your overall post was a racist post. Now, look who is coming to your rescue now?
Old 02-13-2008, 11:08 AM   #140
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
I figured you would backtrack and spin it around to me. I dont care who your favorite is, but nothing I have said would even seem like I ONLY like black players. NOTHING. The only reason you made that statement, is because your mind is in a racist state.

Your statement clearly was foul and tainted. This was extremely uncalled for, and nothing I have said would say I dont like white players or that I favor black players. I like players, no matter the color. Color is NEVER an issue. The issue is with YOU. You clearly made the only racist statement. It was not directed at a certain race, but your overall post was a racist post. Now, look who is coming to your rescue now?
how in the hell was my post racist you moron? when did i ever say anything negative about any race, or any one of any particular race? i said something negative about YOU. i dont know what the hell race you are. ive never seen you.

Last edited by Five-ofan; 02-13-2008 at 11:09 AM.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:11 AM   #141
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
this shows true ignorance. I never said i dont like those players because they are black. that would be racist. as a matter of fact i never said i dont like those players at all. I simply accused you of being racist. which is the exact same thing you just did to me. Accusing someone else of being racist doesnt qualify as being racist(and for the record me accusing you of being racist doesnt mean you are either) The fact that you think me accusing you of racism qualifies as racism just shows how truly idiotic you are.
Mr. IDIOTIC,
Nothing I have said would EVEN somehow say I am a racist. You just popped that out of the air. Race should have never been included in your post at all. That is the whole issue. Your state of mind has to be in a racist state to get to the point of your post. My past posts did not get you to say that. It goes deeper than that.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:13 AM   #142
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
how in the hell was my post racist you moron? when did i ever say anything negative about any race, or any one of any particular race? i said something negative about YOU. i dont know what the hell race you are. ive never seen you.
Have not read that post again??????????????????? It came out of nowhere. How about this? Why would you make a post like that?
Old 02-13-2008, 11:14 AM   #143
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
Mr. IDIOTIC,
Nothing I have said would EVEN somehow say I am a racist. You just popped that out of the air. Race should have never been included in your post at all. That is the whole issue. Your state of mind has to be in a racist state to get to the point of your post. My past posts did not get you to say that. It goes deeper than that.
dude im going to let this drop because im tired of this but i can promise you i am not racist. and btw though who you like athletically isnt a good judge of racism or not, vince young is my favorite athlete.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-13-2008 at 12:19 PM.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:15 AM   #144
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
Have not read that post again??????????????????? It came out of nowhere. How about this? Why would you make a post like that?
because i think its true. the same reason i make most of my posts.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:22 AM   #145
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
dude im going to let this drop because im tired of this but i can promise you i am not racist. and btw though who you like athletically isnt a good judge of racism or not, vince young is my favorite athlete.
I certainly am NOT a racist. My whole point, was that you should have let it drop right after your post. The only on this was your post that I was a racist, because I like Wade, KG and Duncan over Dirk. That was dumb and stupid. You played the race card and FAILED!!!!!!!!

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-13-2008 at 12:20 PM.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:46 AM   #146
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
I certainly am NOT a racist. My whole point, was that you should have let it drop right after your post. The only on this was your post that I was a racist, because I like Wade, KG and Duncan over Dirk. That was dumb and stupid. You played the race card and FAILED!!!!!!!!
thats not the reason i said the race thing. we have both been on this site long enough to have a posting history. I have read enough of your posts over the years where you blame everything that goes wrong on dirk and defend black players(most notably jason "im terrible" terry) no matter what. not to mention your different stances on barry bonds and clemons. the common thread is that you give black players quite abit more benefit of the doubt than you do white players.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-13-2008 at 12:20 PM.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:58 AM   #147
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

O/U for this thread's length: 8 pages

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 12:27 PM   #148
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
thats not the reason i said the race thing. we have both been on this site long enough to have a posting history. I have read enough of your posts over the years where you blame everything that goes wrong on dirk and defend black players(most notably jason "im terrible" terry) no matter what. not to mention your different stances on barry bonds and clemons. the common thread is that you give black players quite abit more benefit of the doubt than you do white players.
That is a VERY STUPID statement. Think before you post.....I could say the same for you about you being hard on Jet, Kobe, Bonds, Avery, KG, Wade, Artest, and etc. While defending Nash and Dirk!!!! Think again on your response to this. You are digging yourself in a hole by playing race cards here on this message board.

By the way, please explain to me about what I say about Bird compared to Dirk. Since you seem to recall so much. Now, your whole point is that if I defend a player, then he has to be black, and if I have negative things to say, then that player is white? That is dumb and silly.

For the record, the player I have been the hardest on is Harris. The player I have been the hardest on after that is Dirk, then after that Avery. Please explain that? That means 2 out of the 3 players I have been the hardest on is BLACK. But, since I included one white player, then I am racist????????????? The problem now seems that you dont want me talking negative about white players, because if I do, then I am a racist. Could it be that all summer long people were blaming Jet, while I favored Jet over Harris!!!!!! Could it also be that Dirk is the ONLY Superstar on this team, and he has played HORRIBLE in the to biggest playoff loses in the history of the NBA???????? Those are the reasons for my posts. Has nothing to do about color. It has to do with how I feel about MY team.

Lastly, please explain to me about my different stances on Bonds and Clemons??? Last time I checked both are on HGH and lied about it. My issue is that Bonds has been the center of steriods for many, many years, but now that Clemons is found to be guilty (In my eyes), then he needs the same type of attention.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:03 PM   #149
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Somebody should get right onto the giving Clemens attention for using HGH thing....

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-13-2008 at 01:03 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 01:14 PM   #150
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

cmon harris isn't black... he's cookies and cream at best.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 01:40 PM   #151
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Dude, that is a man!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 01:45 PM   #152
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

OH MY GOD!

So i just read the above posts...where the hell have i been!? I missed all the fun. Damnit! I guess this was during the 2 hour period where i was actually busy and working. I suck.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 01:48 PM   #153
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
you guys are all idiots. Look how much gas costs. We need something japanese.
He's not quite Japanese but are you crying out for Yao Meng?
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 01:56 PM   #154
cjbcool

cjbcool is on a distinguished road

Quote:

She is 6'8. A senior in HS who is going to Baylor next year. She is a beast. (Never used theat terminology before) Talk about a low pressence. She is a pressence in general.
Most girls in HS are not even 6'0. She has a huge advantage over every body.
cjbcool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 02:11 PM   #155
cjbcool

cjbcool is on a distinguished road

About the Dirk situation.

No one in the NBA can guard Dirk when he gets on the elbow. And yes, Avery wants him to play more like he is 7 foot. And while that may never be his game, he has certainly tried. It is hard to get Americanized. It is funny. We want our athletes to get a mid range game that is consistent. We want international players to be more athletic and have a solid post game.

The corvette analogy was great. But a little misguided.
A corvette is a great vehicle. Not everyone can have one. When you feel like hitting the street, few cars can match it. But you are right, can't take on the heavy loads. Sexy, and masculine, but not a monster truck. Like the comment was made earlier, we need both. If we can keep Dirk and still get a brusier, that seems to be the best bet.
The question is, do you have to give up one to get the other?
Avery likes to play Defensive Basketball. He is old school at heart. He wants to play Nelliepop ball. I dont think he can do it with out a better Athletic Center.
cjbcool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 04:51 PM   #156
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
That is a VERY STUPID statement. Think before you post.....I could say the same for you about you being hard on Jet, Kobe, Bonds, Avery, KG, Wade, Artest, and etc. While defending Nash and Dirk!!!! Think again on your response to this. You are digging yourself in a hole by playing race cards here on this message board.

By the way, please explain to me about what I say about Bird compared to Dirk. Since you seem to recall so much. Now, your whole point is that if I defend a player, then he has to be black, and if I have negative things to say, then that player is white? That is dumb and silly.

For the record, the player I have been the hardest on is Harris. The player I have been the hardest on after that is Dirk, then after that Avery. Please explain that? That means 2 out of the 3 players I have been the hardest on is BLACK. But, since I included one white player, then I am racist????????????? The problem now seems that you dont want me talking negative about white players, because if I do, then I am a racist. Could it be that all summer long people were blaming Jet, while I favored Jet over Harris!!!!!! Could it also be that Dirk is the ONLY Superstar on this team, and he has played HORRIBLE in the to biggest playoff loses in the history of the NBA???????? Those are the reasons for my posts. Has nothing to do about color. It has to do with how I feel about MY team.

Lastly, please explain to me about my different stances on Bonds and Clemons??? Last time I checked both are on HGH and lied about it. My issue is that Bonds has been the center of steriods for many, many years, but now that Clemons is found to be guilty (In my eyes), then he needs the same type of attention.
ive defended nash? really? ive said all along that people overrate nash's impact on other players and was one of the few who defended marion and said he was more than just a product of nash. as for bonds ive said i believe he probably did use hgh but we shouldnt penalize him for it without proof. that is hardly being hard on the guy.

dirk has played horrible in the two biggest playoffs losses in nba history? really? mavs playoff history maybe but hes also been WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than anyone else on the most successful mavs teams of all time with no other player that resembles a star. The only superstar thing is exactly my point you damn moron. he is the only person that is doubled. he is the only person that is gameplanned around and yet you and some other idiots act like its his fault this team occasionally struggles. Jason terry meanwhile has one good game about every five games and was terrible in the first round last year and yet he seems to be immune from criticism from you despite the fact that people gameplan to give him shots. theres a reason his shooting percentages sky rocketed when he came to play with dirk. if someone deserves defending its dirk, not terry. and if you feel like bitching at me for that fine. i dont mind. but i am gonna point out that you are an idiot too.

Tags
dirk