Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-23-2011, 11:23 AM   #41
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

hopefully bench/inactive
Old 04-23-2011, 11:31 AM   #42
deamon
Golden Member

deamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these parts

He wouldn't play worse than Barea.
Old 04-23-2011, 11:41 AM   #43
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by deamon View Post
He wouldn't play worse than Barea.
at pg yes he would, Barea played well in the 4rth
Old 04-23-2011, 11:53 AM   #44
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

BRAKE TEEF.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 12:27 PM   #45
Mavs_Fan_4ever
Banned

Mavs_Fan_4ever is infamous around these parts

I'm nervous about this game because if the blazers get a win we're tied up 2-2 with the blazers confident going into Game 5. So to me this is a must win.
Mavs_Fan_4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 12:29 PM   #46
dude776
Banned

dude776 is infamous around these partsdude776 is infamous around these partsdude776 is infamous around these parts

GO BLAZERS!!!! Kick their old asses!!!!!
dude776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 12:30 PM   #47
Mavs_Fan_4ever
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude776 View Post
Fuck you, I will find you and kick your ass.
Old 04-23-2011, 12:32 PM   #48
dude776
Banned

dude776 is infamous around these partsdude776 is infamous around these partsdude776 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavs_Fan_4ever View Post
Fuck you, I will find you and kick your ass.
Wow it's only a game dude, Dallas fans need to chill out lol
Old 04-23-2011, 12:38 PM   #49
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

implying that's not just another username that you created
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 12:40 PM   #50
Mavs_Fan_4ever
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
implying that's not just another username that you created
What, you think that I'm that asshole?
Old 04-23-2011, 12:43 PM   #51
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

it's pretty obvious
Old 04-23-2011, 12:52 PM   #52
xrobx
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavs_Fan_4ever View Post
Well I'm not you dumb fuck.
Old 04-23-2011, 12:56 PM   #53
CanadianMavsFan

CanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud of

Unfortunate that a great game from Terry was wasted in game 3, but the Blazers played very well and the Mavericks still were right there in the end. Can't go down by 10+ in the 4th quarter though.

Some points for us to win:

- Dirk needs to shoot better from the field
- Tyson needs to stay out of foul trouble and contribute on the offensive end
- Kidd needs to limit turnovers and play aggressive

So far, despite the loss Thursday, I'm loving the veteran composure of this team that I've seen. In previous years, in spite of how old a team the Mavericks have been, they have failed to show it on the court. However, in game 3 they weathered the storm and never fell apart. I think this game will be tough, and I honestly believe the Mavericks will pull it out.

GO MAVERICKS!
CanadianMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 12:57 PM   #54
Mavs_Fan_4ever
Banned

Rob you make me laugh.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:00 PM   #55
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
the collective sum of the Blazers knees are still older than the Mavs
Old 04-23-2011, 01:03 PM   #56
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow it's only a game dude, Dallas fans need to chill out lol
...says the Blazers fan who came over to the Mavericks board to talk shit and piss people off...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-23-2011 at 01:04 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 01:03 PM   #57
xavier

xavier is a jewel in the roughxavier is a jewel in the roughxavier is a jewel in the rough

rick comes to his senses, starts brewer, and we win
Old 04-23-2011, 01:04 PM   #58
dude776
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
...says the Blazers fan who came over to the Mavericks board to talk shit and piss people off...
I'm a Houston fan and I just hate your soft Mavericks.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:08 PM   #59
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...says the dumb fuck with no life who came over to the Mavericks board to talk shit because his team sucks a big fat dick and his city smells like AIDS-ridden hooker snatch...

Last edited by Underdog; 04-23-2011 at 01:08 PM.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:09 PM   #60
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Quote:
go away fuck!ng asshole

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 01:10 PM   #61
xrobx
Diamond Member

i love what this board has become
Old 04-23-2011, 01:12 PM   #62
dude776
Banned

Quote:
...says the dumb fuck with no life who came over to the Mavericks board to talk shit because his team sucks a big fat dick and his city smells like AIDS-ridden hooker snatch...
Come on man don't be hating, when you talk like that you're coming down to my level.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:13 PM   #63
Underdog

Quote:
Come on man don't be hating, when you talk like that you're coming down to my level.
Sorry, I'm a bit pissed off - your mom keeps eating Indian food and now my dick smells like curry...

Old 04-23-2011, 01:16 PM   #64
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
"YOU MADDDD.. YOU MADD"!!!

Killa Cam>>>>>O'Reilly>>>>>Blazers.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 01:18 PM   #65
dude776
Banned

Quote:
Sorry, I'm a bit pissed off - your mom keeps eating Indian food and now my dick smells like curry...
Sorry man, if I knew Mavs fans were so sensitive I wouldn't have pissed you off

Last edited by Flacolaco; 04-23-2011 at 02:28 PM.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:31 PM   #66
Underdog

winning

Last edited by Underdog; 04-23-2011 at 02:59 PM.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:42 PM   #67
dude776
Banned

tee hee

Last edited by dude776; 04-23-2011 at 01:43 PM.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:44 PM   #68
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Could we stop it, ban dude and talk about the upcoming game?
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 01:52 PM   #69
dude776
Banned

If you're going to ban me then ban Underdog too.
Old 04-23-2011, 02:00 PM   #70
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
If you're going to ban me then ban Underdog too.
If you just want to troll, leave and join Spurstalk. You'll find other trolls there.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:10 PM   #71
dude776
Banned

GO BLAZERS!!!!
Old 04-23-2011, 02:15 PM   #72
sylvestian

sylvestian is a jewel in the roughsylvestian is a jewel in the roughsylvestian is a jewel in the roughsylvestian is a jewel in the roughsylvestian is a jewel in the rough

Blazers are believin again, so its twice hard to get a W over there... keep Barea out...transition will be key...
sylvestian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:22 PM   #73
sylvestian

sylvestian is a jewel in the roughsylvestian is a jewel in the roughsylvestian is a jewel in the roughsylvestian is a jewel in the roughsylvestian is a jewel in the rough

by the way whats wrong with you mavs777...?? you praying for roddy beein inactive... cmon man, he was solid against blazers this year... mainly in d... so i take roddy over bc beein active
sylvestian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:25 PM   #74
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

It really would make sense to give Brewer at least 5-10 minutes. I just don't understand RC's mindset. Instead of playing JJB, who is a huge liability, 20 mpg, why not give Brewer 5-10 of those minutes with Terry running the point (he passed the ball 5x better than Kidd and JJB in game 3). Brewer brings the size and athleticism to counteract Portland's massive backcourt advantage.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:32 PM   #75
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
It really would make sense to give Brewer at least 5-10 minutes. I just don't understand RC's mindset. Instead of playing JJB, who is a huge liability, 20 mpg, why not give Brewer 5-10 of those minutes with Terry running the point (he passed the ball 5x better than Kidd and JJB in game 3). Brewer brings the size and athleticism to counteract Portland's massive backcourt advantage.
JJB must have some intimate pictures of RC... I would love to see some Brewer on Roy or Matthews.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:42 PM   #76
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

Let's shove our junk in Portland's hole and beat these bitches!
Old 04-23-2011, 02:46 PM   #77
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Outside the Rose Garden. Doors aren't open yet but we're gonna go in as soon as they are and meet up with BG.

Seen 8 Mavs fans so far, including me and my buddy.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:59 PM   #78
Mavs_Fan_4ever
Banned

GO BLAZERS!!!!
Old 04-23-2011, 03:00 PM   #79
robz
Golden Member

robz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nice

If RC plays that stupid three guard line up today at all, I'm throwing something at my TV
Old 04-23-2011, 03:01 PM   #80
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

Apparently Roddy is inactive again according BG's tweet a few minutes ago.
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dirk, kidd = washed up, mavs, oneanddoneboys, ownage, quiet forgettable