Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-18-2002, 04:29 PM   #1
MavsManiac

MavsManiac is on a distinguished road

In the interest of variety & post-padding, I hereby declare the start of a new game...

A story, created by various posters, one sentence per post, no back-to-back posting...

I'll get the ball rolling...

Once upon a time, there lived a young lad in the wonderful land of oompah music, who had a knack for throwing an orange ball thru a peach basket.
Old 10-18-2002, 04:44 PM   #2
NBAfreak02

NBAfreak02 is on a distinguished road

One day he looked into the mirror and screamed ,'Robber!'
Old 10-18-2002, 05:13 PM   #3
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

Knowing it was only a matter of time before I would break into another house.
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2002, 07:06 PM   #4
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

ÜberDirk is on a distinguished road

He grabbed his AK-47 and prepared himself for the assailant.
Old 10-18-2002, 07:11 PM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

When suddenly he bent over in anguish as the bean dinner he had eaten for dinner began to run it's ugly course...
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2002, 11:21 PM   #6
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Then his sister had said,"Dr. Korvorchian has arrived to perform an autopsy on you while you scream I'M STILL ALIVE."
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2002, 09:01 AM   #7
NBAfreak02

He paused....Then out of no where, he screamed, 'Utah is a bad city!'
Old 10-21-2002, 11:23 PM   #8
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

And then the beautiful maiden said, "But I'm from Utah".
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 11:33 PM   #9
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

And then the maiden said, "Evilmav2 is stuck on exactly 1000 posts... so I will bestow upon him the 1001st post that will make him Golden..." (and it just did)
Old 10-22-2002, 08:30 AM   #10
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Impressed by the maiden's power and beauty, Evilmav2 offered her a feast of chicken, ribs and beer.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2002, 08:44 AM   #11
Drbio
Banned

Evilmav2, easily distracted by beautiful women, felt tingly all over as he ate his meal....what could be happening? Why do I feel so ....uh....funny? Evilmav2 asked......the maiden had spiked his beer with Spanish Fly!!!
Old 10-22-2002, 09:35 AM   #12
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

And then the maiden vanished in a puff of smoke and there stood Shawn Bradley in all of his 7'6" glory.
Old 10-22-2002, 10:13 AM   #13
Drbio
Banned

What was Evilmav2 to do...Shawn was standing majestically over him and the Spanish Fly was fast taking effect....

(sorry evilmav...the devil made me do it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )
Old 10-22-2002, 12:51 PM   #14
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

Base Line Guy is on a distinguished road

Suddenly, a loud wrap on the door, it was MadApe, and he was MAD!
Old 10-22-2002, 05:01 PM   #15
NBAfreak02

Then he ran up and shouted,'Wheres my chicken.'
Old 10-22-2002, 05:07 PM   #16
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Shawn replied, "I'm over here, please help me."
Old 10-23-2002, 12:20 AM   #17
MFFL
Guru

And then Bradley also vanished in a puff of smoke. Replacing him was the San Diego Chicken.
Old 10-23-2002, 12:41 PM   #18
MavsManiac

Insane with madness, MadApe rushed in & started choking the umm... San Diego mascot, while EvilMav continued looking on lustfully, Spanish Fly affecting him more than ever!
Old 10-23-2002, 02:55 PM   #19
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

And then Evilmav turned around, walked out the door and said, "I've had enough of this damned thread... I'm going to get me some beers..."

Old 10-23-2002, 04:21 PM   #20
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

As EvilMav began to drink several beers, he noticed that the Spanish Fly was having a reaction to his beer as he longed to feel the soft touch of his 7'6" Mormon friend, Shawn.
Old 10-23-2002, 05:44 PM   #21
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 returns and, knowing it was the only way bring back Shawn, kisses the beak of the SD chicken.
Old 10-23-2002, 05:54 PM   #22
Drbio
Banned

Maybe it was the beer....maybe it was the Spanish fly.....or maybe it was a combination of both, but Evilmav couldn't help but think "this kiss tastes like chicken"
Old 10-23-2002, 06:01 PM   #23
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

MadApe, a witness to the infamous kiss, becomes enraged with jealousy.
Old 10-23-2002, 06:17 PM   #24
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Evilmav and the enraged Madape are shocked when the SD Chicken trasforms back into Shawn Bradley, now with webbed feet and feathers.
Old 10-24-2002, 01:01 PM   #25
MavsManiac

Completely shocked by the sudden appearance of the 7' 6" duck-like Mantis towering over them, they both collapse in a heap before him.
Old 10-24-2002, 05:02 PM   #26
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

Since EV2 was still feeling tingly all over with a slight beer buzz working, he thought to himself that his biggest fantasy may finally come true.
Old 10-24-2002, 07:24 PM   #27
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Then Evilmav walked out on the balcony, climbed atop the railing, and jumped- plunging to his doom yelling, "I have got to get out of this hellishly damned thread!"
Old 10-24-2002, 07:57 PM   #28
MFFL
Guru

But the trampoline bounced him back into Shawn's waiting wings.
Old 10-24-2002, 07:58 PM   #29
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Evilmav proclaimed to the webbed and now winged Shawn, "You saved my life, I am yours forever!"
Old 10-24-2002, 08:00 PM   #30
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

Once again after hearing EV2 confess his undying love to Shawn, MadApe begame enraged, b/c he too was in love with the Mantis.
Old 10-24-2002, 09:44 PM   #31
MFFL
Guru

But who enters the room and disrupts the love-fest? It is Mavinator intent on rescuing his brother.
Old 10-24-2002, 10:12 PM   #32
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Mavinator just joined the scene as suddenly Fox Mulder enters the room. He says that he´s investigating an ufo crash. He asks Shawn if he has seen Nick van Exel lately.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 10:06 AM   #33
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

Mavinator said no, but he did see Sam Donaldson and Sam Cassell earlier that day.
Old 12-18-2002, 05:08 PM   #34
MavsManiac

<<< I know this degenerated into a bizarre story involving EvilMav, Shawn Bradley & a chicken... but I thought I'd revive it & see where it goes now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] >>>

Fox Mulder then realizes it's Shawn Bradley he's questioning & asks, since the UFO was bizarrely proportioned, if he sustained any injuries from the crash.
Old 12-18-2002, 08:14 PM   #35
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

The twins bored, turned off the tv and returned to reality, saying "let´s visit Eddie!".
Old 12-18-2002, 09:46 PM   #36
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Eduardo, meanwhile, was contemplating the curious set of instructions in the recipie for green tomatatillo chicken enchiladas that his great-great-abuela had imparted to him on her deathbed.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 11:28 PM   #37
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

<< Eduardo, meanwhile, was contemplating the curious set of instructions in the recipie for green tomatatillo chicken enchiladas that his great-great-abuela had imparted to him on her deathbed. >>

ROFL. Cool.

Old 12-23-2002, 02:06 AM   #38
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

ÜberDirk is on a distinguished road

Edduardo then picked up his phone as he heard it ring. It was Dirk and Steve! They asked if Eddie could come over and cut their lawn. Eddie said &quot;yes&quot; and hopped in the back of his amigo's pick-up truck.
Old 12-23-2002, 02:41 PM   #39
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

While ridding in the back of Eddie's 1972 blue ford pick-up with shagg carpet and an 8 track player, Dirk pulls out of flask of tequila and offers it up.
Old 12-23-2002, 06:20 PM   #40
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

As they pulled up to a stop sign near SMU, they spied a Hillary Clinton look-alike leaning against a light post, wearing a turquoise halter top that left her super-voluptuous, girthsome, Nellie-belly exposed for all passerby to see, along with a piece of black ho'-cut butt floss that exposed her fleshy butt-mounds.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote