Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-26-2010, 12:06 AM   #41
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Why the hell is this guy allowed to make threads?
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2010, 12:08 AM   #42
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Why the hell is this guy allowed to make threads?
hes telling it like it is.why not? lol
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 01:54 AM   #43
kchan

kchan is on a distinguished road

Hmm, while Kidd certainly isnt the best point guard out there anymore, even for his age, I know he can give more than he is giving these past few nights, so I'm saying that its not necessarily that he's done for, but Carlisle needs to rest him more. You dont run a 37 year old PG to the ground for more than 40 min no matter if he is your best playmaker. You just dont. And you dont bench a rookie who can light up for 40 points in a game for Barea unless he's flaming hot. Seriously.

So yes, I agree on the part that the rotations are wrong, but the Mavs play a lot worse when Kidd is out of the floor.
kchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 02:07 AM   #44
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

i've been begging for a veteran back-up point guard for two years now. remember when the board was debating whether we should trade for Earl Watson? that was a long time ago. we still need one. should be a priority w/ a 37 yr.old pg
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 02:16 AM   #45
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
i've been begging for a veteran back-up point guard for two years now. remember when the board was debating whether we should trade for Earl Watson? that was a long time ago. we still need one. should be a priority w/ a 37 yr.old pg
We could have gotten Rafer Alston on the cheap,...
Old 04-26-2010, 02:42 AM   #46
Romus

Romus is infamous around these partsRomus is infamous around these parts

IKidd is Over !
On this series Jason kill us I'm sorry for the Kidd's fans !!
Romus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 02:53 AM   #47
jamyoa

jamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these parts
Default Mavs! season over if Carlisle cont's with his poor rotations!

?'s Mark should be asking Carlisle! Y do u continue to go with the same rotations that has cost us 3 games in a row? (Not to mention costing me millions). Y is Roddy on the bench? Y r u playing a 37 yr. old Jason K. to death when he can't guard Hill, nor Parker + he can't even score? Y do u cont. to go with Terry who dissapears in the playoffs every yr. Y is our best defender(S. Marion)..."Who was having a good game 2-nite," on the bench in the 4th. qtr? Y didn't u start Haywood over Dampier when u know Haywood plays better as a starter? LAST, BUT NOT LEAST Y IN THE HELL R U CLAPPING WHEN TERRY IS MISSING SHOTS, AND JASON KIDD IS TURNING THE BALL OVER, OR HILL IS LIGHTING IT UP ON KIDD? U DON'T C POP'S DOING THAT. HE CALLED HIS PLAYERS DOGS WHEN THEY LOST GAME 1. Carlisle is the main reason Mavs! r losing. U can't expect Butler n Marion, Haywood to get it going when Rick won't let them play starter's min's. U DON'T C CHAMPIONSHIP COACHES CLAPPING THIER HANDS U C THEM CHEWING THEIR ASSES OFF!
jamyoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:05 AM   #48
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

i have to admit i too have developed a seething hatred for the Carlisle half-hearted clap and smug,sour expression he has when things are going poorly. oh wait, it's the same expression he has when things are going well. he's so above it all.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:40 AM   #49
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all

I wonder if jamyoa is Avery Johnson secretly trying to get his job back?...lol...
Old 04-26-2010, 04:22 AM   #50
DULLAH

DULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Rockets Fan View Post
I wonder if jamyoa is Avery Johnson secretly trying to get his job back?...lol...
Your perception is keen.
Was it the quasi-homo-disciplinarian phrase "Chewing their asses off" that gave it away ?
DULLAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 04:32 AM   #51
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DULLAH View Post
Your perception is keen.
Was it the quasi-homo-disciplinarian phrase "Chewing their asses off" that gave it away ?
That and the 'Not to mention costing me millions' phrase. Probably his starting of an inordinate number of 'fire Carlise now' threads were a part of it too...lol...
Old 04-26-2010, 04:34 AM   #52
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Can we get a ban on this guy for spamming or something? 26 threads started in 91 posts.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 06:53 AM   #53
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:16 AM   #54
sphincs

sphincs will become famous soon enough

indeed I don't understand why Carlisle is keeping Boubois on the bench! Yestarday Barea was not able to play in a good way. He has taken a lot of wrong decisions and he was not able to stop Hill. So, I think, Boubois could have more positive impact on the match and give Mavs unpredictability and acceleration
sphincs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:32 AM   #55
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamyoa View Post
?'s Mark should be asking Carlisle! Y do u continue to go with the same rotations that has cost us 3 games in a row? (Not to mention costing me millions). Y is Roddy on the bench? Y r u playing a 37 yr. old Jason K. to death when he can't guard Hill, nor Parker + he can't even score? Y do u cont. to go with Terry who dissapears in the playoffs every yr. Y is our best defender(S. Marion)..."Who was having a good game 2-nite," on the bench in the 4th. qtr? Y didn't u start Haywood over Dampier when u know Haywood plays better as a starter? LAST, BUT NOT LEAST Y IN THE HELL R U CLAPPING WHEN TERRY IS MISSING SHOTS, AND JASON KIDD IS TURNING THE BALL OVER, OR HILL IS LIGHTING IT UP ON KIDD? U DON'T C POP'S DOING THAT. HE CALLED HIS PLAYERS DOGS WHEN THEY LOST GAME 1. Carlisle is the main reason Mavs! r losing. U can't expect Butler n Marion, Haywood to get it going when Rick won't let them play starter's min's. U DON'T C CHAMPIONSHIP COACHES CLAPPING THIER HANDS U C THEM CHEWING THEIR ASSES OFF!
Congratz on another excellent post. Let me show my genuine sincerity by clapping like this lady does.

tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:48 AM   #56
frankvizza

frankvizza will become famous soon enough

start roddy at the sg , nothing to loose anymore besides i bet he gets us to the second round ,
frankvizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 08:02 AM   #57
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Fans grasping at straws versus facing the facts that the spurs are a better team and have better players.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 08:03 AM   #58
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankvizza View Post
start roddy at the sg , nothing to loose anymore besides i bet he gets us to the second round ,
How much?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 08:14 AM   #59
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Fans grasping at straws versus facing the facts that the spurs are a better team and have better players.
Pretty difficult to have foreseen us being beaten by George Hill. Gotta give props to the young kid.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 08:18 AM   #60
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Congratz on another excellent post. Let me show my genuine sincerity by clapping like this lady does.

TC, when you
Quote:
the trolls, my ignore list is useless !!!
Old 04-26-2010, 08:58 AM   #61
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Agreed...almost. Mavs have better players. San Antonio has a better team. Pop is out coaching RC all day.
vinylstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:07 AM   #62
Zki41

Zki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Pretty difficult to have foreseen us being beaten by George Hill. Gotta give props to the young kid.
Too bad we got beaten by a young kid dumb enough to have his privates pictured all over the internet ...
Zki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:42 AM   #63
kchan

kchan is on a distinguished road

Well, the best we can hope for is for Carlisle to recreate the 2003 miracle comeback he did with the Pistons.

They were down 3-1 against the Magic in the first round and they won the series in 7.
kchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:22 AM   #64
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I saw it coming but for some odd reason I thought Roddy would be contributng just as much as Hill. I didn't see DNPS in Roddy's future a all.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 01:08 PM   #65
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

roddy to the rescue.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 02:19 PM   #66
NYMAVGUY

NYMAVGUY has a spectacular aura aboutNYMAVGUY has a spectacular aura about

Oh so NOOOWWWWWW you guys hate Jason Kidd!!!!!!!! I was wondering when this was gonna happen, I just wished it wasn't in the playoffs losing to a 7th seed. A strong 7 but still a 7. Never seen a more hesitant shooter than Kidd ever. You can't win with only 4 players on the court.
NYMAVGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 02:52 PM   #67
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Umm....I don't hate Kidd. Its just that I don't believe he should be playing 42 mpg when we have a very talented player like Roddy wasting away on the bench...
Old 04-26-2010, 03:10 PM   #68
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYMAVGUY View Post
Oh so NOOOWWWWWW you guys hate Jason Kidd!!!!!!!! I was wondering when this was gonna happen, I just wished it wasn't in the playoffs losing to a 7th seed. A strong 7 but still a 7. Never seen a more hesitant shooter than Kidd ever. You can't win with only 4 players on the court.
no mavs fans like kidd. but he should be getting 25-30 mins agame at most. kidd hasnt brought anything to dallas since he got traded here from the nets.when u got roddyb on the bench and not getting PT its ridiculus. carlisle has used the same subs the last 3 games and it equals 3 losses.its time to switch shit up.start haywood and get stevenson mins for defense and play roddyb!!!
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:42 AM   #69
Goldenrhino

Goldenrhino is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphincs View Post
indeed I don't understand why Carlisle is keeping Boubois on the bench! Yestarday Barea was not able to play in a good way. He has taken a lot of wrong decisions and he was not able to stop Hill. So, I think, Boubois could have more positive impact on the match and give Mavs unpredictability and acceleration
While I haven't watched the Mavs much during the season, I did see enough of Beaubois in a few games to see that this kid was going to be a "player" (IMO). If he's not hurt, why the hell isn't he getting a chance to play in this series??? Especially when you've got ineffective guards playing too many minutes.
Goldenrhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:46 AM   #70
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch#41 View Post
no mavs fans like kidd. but he should be getting 25-30 mins agame at most. kidd hasnt brought anything to dallas since he got traded here from the nets.when u got roddyb on the bench and not getting PT its ridiculus. carlisle has used the same subs the last 3 games and it equals 3 losses.its time to switch shit up.start haywood and get stevenson mins for defense and play roddyb!!!

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:54 AM   #71
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

You've started three threads now about this same thing, jamyoa.

Dumb ass.

Do it again and you're going on vacation.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:57 AM   #72
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, wait, it was his fourth thread about this

http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=35892

You can see the entire jamyoa gallery here: http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/search...earchid=205184

Tags
captain redbox, mavsban1000, more like jam-no-a, retard circle jerk, thread diarrhea