Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-09-2004, 05:31 PM   #4481
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:New This or That

Give me the wax.

Do the French deserve to have Charles Barkley appointed as our ambassador to them?
Old 03-10-2004, 09:35 AM   #4482
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE: New This or That

Definitely.

Meg Ryan or Susan Sarandon
Old 03-10-2004, 10:08 AM   #4483
Nicky31

Nicky31 is on a distinguished road

Meg Ryan...

Chad Ford or John Clayton

Nicky31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 12:26 PM   #4484
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Sandra Bullock. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Nicole Kidman or Cameron Diaz, which do you prefer to watch?

Old 03-10-2004, 12:58 PM   #4485
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

neither....give me a dark headed lady....

Selma Hyack(sp) or P. cruz?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 01:25 PM   #4486
Chiwas
Guru

Both, sure both.

The Cowboys cheerleaders or the Mavs dancers, nicest, hottest?

Old 03-10-2004, 02:02 PM   #4487
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

as to who is nicest...I have only meet one person belonging to either group...a Cowboys cheerleader.....and she was very nice..as to who is hottest....I am a poor judge of group hotness...I'll just say the cute ones.....

N*sync or Backstreet Boys?

who deserves to die more?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 03-10-2004, 10:09 PM   #4488
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

N*sync

Head Ache or Stomach Ache
Old 03-10-2004, 10:32 PM   #4489
Chiwas
Guru

Both, often.

Backache or knees ache?

Old 03-10-2004, 10:54 PM   #4490
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Backache, from sitting in front of the computer.

Stinking Eggs or Stinking Burger
Old 03-11-2004, 09:13 AM   #4491
Nicky31

eggs...

Who's chances do you like going into this next election? (Bush or Kerry)

Old 03-11-2004, 03:52 PM   #4492
sike
The Preacha

bush....even people who like Kerry dont like him....
Mavs or Kings tonight?

Old 03-11-2004, 03:57 PM   #4493
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

mavs - of course

beating or winning ?

Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 03:58 PM   #4494
sike
The Preacha

winning....very little is better than it!
money or peace?

Old 03-11-2004, 03:59 PM   #4495
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

easy.....peace.....

apple or cherry pie?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 04:00 PM   #4496
sike
The Preacha

apple....I too American for my own good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
happiness or joy?

Old 03-11-2004, 04:03 PM   #4497
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

joy !

keanu reeves or ben stiller ?
Old 03-11-2004, 04:07 PM   #4498
sike
The Preacha

stiller, I'll take the laughs any day!
Jim Carry or Ben Stiller?? now that is a good one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-12-2004, 12:49 PM   #4499
Nicky31

I will have to go with Jim Carry...

Jackie Chan or Bruce Lee?

Old 03-12-2004, 01:00 PM   #4500
Chiwas
Guru

The Legend.

Chinese or Japanese movies?

Old 03-12-2004, 01:14 PM   #4501
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

Japansese, gotta love the anime

funnier accent, French or German?

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 02:18 PM   #4502
Nicky31

I would have to say the French, but German is pretty close behind...

Which has better food or as the french would say la cusine?

Old 03-13-2004, 11:44 AM   #4503
Novice#41
Golden Member

la cuisine = the kitchen = die küche...

i would always prefer a tasteful 'schnitzel' instead of someting like fried frog legs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...

fast food or plain food ?

btw - i don't think my accent is very funny ! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] it's just like it is...
Old 03-13-2004, 12:09 PM   #4504
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Plain food preferably home cooked.

Novice 41 is the best or Novice 41 is the greatest.
Old 03-13-2004, 12:30 PM   #4505
Novice#41
Golden Member

inessential!

ocean or mountain ?
Old 03-15-2004, 09:34 AM   #4506
Nicky31

ocean..

Who is the deepest team in the NBA this season? (Mav's or King's)

Old 03-15-2004, 05:06 PM   #4507
sike
The Preacha

perhaps the pups
who will can the mavs win three in a row on the road?

Old 03-15-2004, 05:26 PM   #4508
Nicky31

I hope so..this losing on the road all the time is getting really old...

Will Lebron James and the Cav's pull the upset in the first round?
Old 03-17-2004, 02:49 PM   #4509
sike
The Preacha

nope...but I'd root for it!
will the mavs make it past the first round?

Old 03-19-2004, 11:08 AM   #4510
Chiwas
Guru

No.

Will the second? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

(Next summer will be terrible here)

Old 03-19-2004, 01:04 PM   #4511
sike
The Preacha

yes....I mean.....oh crap.......

should Nellie be gone or given one more year? (a true this or that!)

Old 03-19-2004, 01:54 PM   #4512
Chiwas
Guru

If he gets the title this season, he should stay.

Who will be gone besides Walker, Fortson or Williams?
Old 03-19-2004, 02:05 PM   #4513
sike
The Preacha

Williams.

money or power?

Old 03-19-2004, 03:45 PM   #4514
Chiwas
Guru

"Power without money is a weak power".

Who will be gone besides Walker and Williams, Fortson or Delk?

Old 03-19-2004, 03:47 PM   #4515
sike
The Preacha

delk is useless

speed or strength?

Old 03-19-2004, 05:31 PM   #4516
Nicky31

I say strength...

How ugly will this election be this year? (so far it's getting pretty bad)

Old 03-19-2004, 07:36 PM   #4517
sike
The Preacha

tonya harding ugly!

wish or faith?

Old 03-19-2004, 07:53 PM   #4518
Chiwas
Guru

Wish.

Who will be gone besides Walker, Williams and Delk, TAW or Eddie?
Old 03-19-2004, 11:05 PM   #4519
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Taw.

1 political thread in the lounge or "as many as they want".
Old 03-20-2004, 10:28 AM   #4520
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

One political thread in the Lounge........

diatribe or manifesto