Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 04-05-2007, 08:16 PM   #41
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Shot Rob
BTW--

I have changed my photo in honor of Kevin Willis....a great player, teammate, and citizen.
Your photo contains TWO great guys. David Robinson is the epitome of class both on and off of the court. I always liked and respected David, Sean Elliot, Avery and Vinny the Black...
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2007, 08:43 PM   #42
MavinVA

MavinVA has a spectacular aura aboutMavinVA has a spectacular aura aboutMavinVA has a spectacular aura about

Go Spurs. I hate the Canadian Traitor and his band of idiots.

"*punches a hole through the wall*

*busts entire body through hole*

*punches my neighbors the F*** OUT!!!!*

*pees all over the knocked out neighbors*

..... *laughs*" WraithXx after another worthless loss to portland on 4/12/08

Last edited by MavinVA; 04-05-2007 at 08:43 PM.
MavinVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 08:57 PM   #43
thurst0509

thurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to all

LAME. Boring Cavs-Heat is going to overtime and TNT is staying with the game instead of switching to the good game.
thurst0509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:41 PM   #44
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Suns aren't playing their style at all. Props to the spurs.
Old 04-05-2007, 09:42 PM   #45
RingTheBell

RingTheBell will become famous soon enoughRingTheBell will become famous soon enough

I love how the suns are missing all these open shots and the announcers say its the spurs defense.
RingTheBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:43 PM   #46
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Man, suns aren't getting much to look at from this Spurs defense. great job.

Last edited by Windmill360; 04-05-2007 at 09:44 PM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:46 PM   #47
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

Duncan is killing them inside, if we had a better low post scorer we would own the Suns because we would slow down the tempo I believe
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:51 PM   #48
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I hate to say this, but this game is kind of boring....

and SA is missing a lot of inside layups
Old 04-05-2007, 09:53 PM   #49
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome half time interview...

Craig Sager: Steve, would you like to try on my awesome blue suit?

Nash: Does my facial hair make me look less gay?
Old 04-05-2007, 09:58 PM   #50
MavinVA

MavinVA has a spectacular aura aboutMavinVA has a spectacular aura aboutMavinVA has a spectacular aura about

this game is boring but the spurs should be up by 10 and aren't that is sad.

"*punches a hole through the wall*

*busts entire body through hole*

*punches my neighbors the F*** OUT!!!!*

*pees all over the knocked out neighbors*

..... *laughs*" WraithXx after another worthless loss to portland on 4/12/08
MavinVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:58 PM   #51
RingTheBell

RingTheBell will become famous soon enoughRingTheBell will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by endrity
Duncan is killing them inside, if we had a better low post scorer we would own the Suns because we would slow down the tempo I believe

Yeah, small ball is crap vs the spurs. Leave Thomas on Duncan.
Old 04-05-2007, 09:59 PM   #52
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Barkley now on the Spurs bandwagon.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:00 PM   #53
DirkGoesNuclear

DirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura about

Dirk needs to learn a couple of Duncan post moves in 2 weeks.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:03 PM   #54
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

He would be unstoppable, that's for sure. He'd make all of his ft's. Man...pretty studly that would be.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:07 PM   #55
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

D'Antoni should be a member of the Spurs. He cries with the best of them. I get tired of looking a that whiney face.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:10 PM   #56
RingTheBell

When he complains it looks like he is crapping in his suit.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:10 PM   #57
DirkGoesNuclear

DirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura about

An array of post moves - up and under, shake and bake. Dirk would be the complete player. Wasn't that supposed to be step 9 of his Jedi training?
Old 04-05-2007, 10:12 PM   #58
RingTheBell

Suns have 1 turnover and have missed open shot after open shot. Keep raving about the Spurs defense Barkley.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:14 PM   #59
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

marion has one of the ugliest jump shots in the entire world, but damned if it isn't effective...
Old 04-05-2007, 10:17 PM   #60
RingTheBell

Bowen must have learned that from Manu.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:18 PM   #61
big_pth
Diamond Member

yeah...nice attempted jump kick...
Old 04-05-2007, 10:18 PM   #62
RingTheBell

Lol, that was ridiculous.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:19 PM   #63
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingTheBell
Lol, that was ridiculous.
no, that was the correct call.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:19 PM   #64
Windmill360
Diamond Member

lol ZERO defense by suns.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:20 PM   #65
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_pth
marion has one of the ugliest jump shots in the entire world, but damned if it isn't effective...
Somebody once compared Marion's jump shot to "a hedgehog tossing a pumpkin out of a manhole". Genius.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:20 PM   #66
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

Mike Dan Tony is about to have an effin hernia.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:21 PM   #67
RingTheBell

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crippler
no, that was the correct call.
I meant the kick was ridiculous. Not the call.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:21 PM   #68
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

It's truly amazing how reffing changes from team to team.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
Old 04-05-2007, 10:21 PM   #69
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingTheBell
I meant the kick was ridiculous. Not the call.
sure.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:22 PM   #70
big_pth
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkdumas
Somebody once compared Marion's jump shot to "a hedgehog tossing a pumpkin out of a manhole". Genius.
That is a fairly accurate image...But like I said, it is effective...
Old 04-05-2007, 10:22 PM   #71
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Quote:
ahaha
Old 04-05-2007, 10:22 PM   #72
RingTheBell

now THAT was a bad call! =P
Old 04-05-2007, 10:23 PM   #73
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Quote:
I wish. Or a heart attack. That would be nice.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:23 PM   #74
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Which one do you think would really get the hernia? Mike Dan or Tony?

My take would be Tony.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:23 PM   #75
big_pth
Diamond Member

make up call
Old 04-05-2007, 10:24 PM   #76
The Crippler
Diamond Member

If you're going to make the call, please don't make it late...

Nothing pisses me off more.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:24 PM   #77
pkdumas
Golden Member

Injuries are good. (sorry mom, sorry children)
Old 04-05-2007, 10:24 PM   #78
RingTheBell

Manu went for the kick in the nads just like the last time they played the suns. See his foot?
Old 04-05-2007, 10:25 PM   #79
ilMavvento

ilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the rough

NBA officiating at its finest tonight. I don't think it's really benefiting either team, but man, it is brutal.
ilMavvento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:25 PM   #80
big_pth
Diamond Member

sometimes, when you flop, you are actually falling...It is tough to tell with Flop-Nobili...