Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2002, 11:58 AM   #1
pepperfletch

pepperfletch is on a distinguished road

Well, I am far from an expert on either set of BB rules as I only know the basic differences about the lane and goal tending etc. Here are some questions for this group.

IS it time for our game to change to the international rules? I enjoyed the World games but did the rules have an effect on the quality of the team play we wittnessed? What am I missing guys?

I know we have a good international flavor on this forum with Fidel, SL and a bunch more, so can we have an old fashioned, non-angry discussion of the positives and negatives of each system. Darn it we need something to talk about instead of insane trades, Lewis, agreeing that Dirk is the best player...etc.

I really would like to see the differences and understand if the time is here for us to change...I am positive many of you will have an opinion on this usbject.

Would it affect the street-baller style the NBA has declined into (IMO-BTW)? Or would it make our game worse? Lets have some fun on this idea...I think we all might enjoy an old fashioned BASKETBALL topic...Just a thought.
pepperfletch is offline   Reply With Quote