Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2007, 01:28 AM   #1
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default What are you gonna do?

Some of you may be aware of the little spat I've had with DrBio. I'm not fond of the way he uses my name in his signatures and avatars, I'm not fond of the amatuerish Photoshops he posts--on a nearly daily basis--that depict me (or my avatar) licking a squirrel's nuts. I'm not fond of the way he goes out of his way to challenge me in several threads each day.

The mods have instructed me to stop the infighting with DrBio, and I respect that. "Take it to PM's," they say. So tonight when I saw yet another squirrel exposing his nether regions, with a bright red stripe connecting his genitals to my avatar, I sent DrBio a private message to express my disdain.

With all due respect to the mods, I'm not sure their advice represented the best course of action. You see, DrBio responded with the same message--not once, not twice, but over FIVE HUNDRED TIMES!

That's right. Five hundred times. And the irony of all is that his message said that he was bored with the discussion.

So, the question is this. What do you do when someone bombs you with over 500 private messages, filling your inbox beyond capacity? Smile and move on?