Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 12-22-2010, 03:25 AM   #1
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Blake Griffin is a flat out monster. 16 straight double doubles, and a NASTY alley-oop off a half court lob from Baron Davis. Check out the highlights, he almost hits the back of his foot on the backboard when he's swinging on the rim. Simply unreal, to me he's the most exciting player in the NBA this year hands down.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 11:00 AM   #2
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13 View Post
Simply unreal, to me he's the most exciting player in the NBA this year hands down.
no question.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 01:51 PM   #3
George Gervin

George Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Blake Griffin is a flat out monster. 16 straight double doubles, and a NASTY alley-oop off a half court lob from Baron Davis. Check out the highlights, he almost hits the back of his foot on the backboard when he's swinging on the rim. Simply unreal, to me he's the most exciting player in the NBA this year hands down.
would you trade dirk for him?
George Gervin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 12:52 AM   #4
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Gervin View Post
would you trade dirk for him?
He's one of the only players in the NBA that I would even consider trading Dirk for. Being how good our team is this year, and how we're in a win-now mentality, I would say no. If I was to pick one player in the NBA to build around though, it would be Blake Griffin.

On another note, Blake Griffin has 24 and 17 with about a minute left in the game, which means that's 17 straight double doubles for him!

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 12-23-2010 at 12:58 AM.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:51 AM   #5
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
He's one of the only players in the NBA that I would even consider trading Dirk for. Being how good our team is this year, and how we're in a win-now mentality, I would say no. If I was to pick one player in the NBA to build around though, it would be Blake Griffin.

On another note, Blake Griffin has 24 and 17 with about a minute left in the game, which means that's 17 straight double doubles for him!
I am always taking the PG first so I would start with Rose
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 11:54 AM   #6
TVI

TVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to all

Quote:
If I was to pick one player in the NBA to build around though, it would be Blake Griffin.
Rumor has it that's he's easy to coach too. I'd take Griffin in a heartbeat. The kid's game is just sick, and talent like that combined with size and athleticism is rare. He is special, no doubt. Too bad it's wasted playing for a douche like Sterling.
Old 12-23-2010, 05:09 PM   #7
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVI View Post
Rumor has it that's he's easy to coach too. I'd take Griffin in a heartbeat. The kid's game is just sick, and talent like that combined with size and athleticism is rare. He is special, no doubt. Too bad it's wasted playing for a douche like Sterling.
Very true, he seems like a natural leader with a great work ethic as well, always making sure his teammates know the situation and stuff. Last night against the Rockets, towards the end of the game, he was reminding his teammates that they were out of timeouts. Gotta love that from such a young and talented player.

Old 12-23-2010, 02:01 PM   #8
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I hope the dude has a great career...but I expect you would be dissappointed if you took him that way. It appears to me that guys who completely rely on atheleticism have pretty a pretty short shelf life.

Hopefully he will be the exception.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 05:13 PM   #9
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I hope the dude has a great career...but I expect you would be dissappointed if you took him that way. It appears to me that guys who completely rely on atheleticism have pretty a pretty short shelf life.

Hopefully he will be the exception.
True, he could end up fizzling out, but he's got the talent as well as his raw athleticism. He's been hitting jumpshots fairly well as of late, and his spin moves and fadeaway jumpers in the post have been deadly. He can still be effective even without jumping out of the building and the crazy alley-oops.

I'm pretty sure that he has stayed healthy, other than the knee injury last year, so it's not as if he's an injury prone Greg Oden type player.

Old 12-22-2010, 10:21 PM   #10
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

That's what I despise about Billups' game:

J.R.Smith hits nothing but net from three on at least his last two shots, Lawson equally hot, Nene matched up against Splitter and he goes up for a transition three with nobody in rebound position. Spurs now down nine after the 3rd as the Melo-less Nugs get some separation.
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 10:22 PM   #11
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Nuggets up 89-80 in San Antonio after the 3rd Q, without Carmelo.

And yet I have no faith that they will actually win.
Old 12-22-2010, 10:50 PM   #12
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

aaaaand of course the Nuggets choke it away. Who didn't see that coming?
Old 12-22-2010, 11:04 PM   #13
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

They gave up 89 in three quarters? Is this championship caliber basketball?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:00 PM   #14
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
They gave up 89 in three quarters? Is this championship caliber basketball?
How about 97?
Old 12-22-2010, 11:11 PM   #15
DMOC

DMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of light

edit: nevermind, error on nba.com It said Houston 22, Clippers 0 at the end of the first ....

Last edited by DMOC; 12-23-2010 at 10:42 PM.
DMOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 11:15 PM   #16
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMOC View Post
edit: nevermind, error on nba.com
I think I saw the same thing you did.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 12-22-2010 at 11:16 PM.
Old 12-23-2010, 12:51 AM   #17
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Denver got outscored 29-14 in the final frame.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 02:00 PM   #18
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting behind the scenes practice stuff. It does talk to the importance of a vocal big..

http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/ba...eltics-curtain
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 12-23-2010, 02:48 PM   #19
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

From the Hollinger chat..

------

Tee (Charlotte)

Jackson, Gerald Wallace, and DJ.....who is staying and who's getting traded?
John Hollinger (2:43 PM)

Have to think Cap'n Jack is the most likely of the 3 to go, given his age and desirability to contending teams. Wallace is 50-50 -- trade rumors have been around for a while, but he's also the face of that franchise and at 28 he's not exactly a fossil. Augustin is expendable, but will go only if it can facilitate the dumping of a bad contract like Diop, Najera or Carroll.

-----

All ex-Mavs!! Man, have the franchises we've traded with most submarined or what (NJ, Washington and Charlotte).. I suppose most were in rebuild mode but I take it as a sign, the Mavs have been the winning end of each trade.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 03:10 PM   #20
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

DWade questionable tonight vs. Suns cause of banged knees with J-Kidd. Who is old now?
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 04:01 PM   #21
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

And Dwight Stirs the pot?

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 04:14 PM   #22
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

vomit
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 09:49 PM   #23
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Orlando looking much better tonight. SA finally might lose a game.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 09:56 PM   #24
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Orlando looking much better tonight. SA finally might lose a game.
Don't jinx it...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:02 PM   #25
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Don't jinx it...
Ime "White Flag" Udoka sighting.
Old 12-23-2010, 10:05 PM   #26
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Don't jinx it...
Don't know how likely a comeback is at this point. It's beginning of the 4th quarter, and they are down by 21 playing their scrubs. I get the feeling that Pop isn't going to play his starters again, except in the unlikely event that the scrubs spark a comeback.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 12-23-2010 at 10:06 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:29 PM   #27
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

There scrubs have been the reason they have been good. Splitter, Bonner, and Neal have been great for them

Game over tho
Old 12-23-2010, 10:42 PM   #28
DMOC

DMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of light

Yes! The Magic won!
DMOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:46 PM   #29
dude1394
Guru

I think the key to the magic deal is arenas. The magic need to push the hell out of the ball and muck it up...When they need a half-court score they have it with Howard...

He's also easily fast enough to get up and down the court...
Old 12-24-2010, 12:31 AM   #30
mavs777
Diamond Member

Both J Rich and Gilbert are great players in transition, Hedo is good in the half court and gives them a creator
Old 12-24-2010, 12:46 PM   #31
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
Both J Rich and Gilbert are great players in transition, Hedo is good in the half court and gives them a creator
Yeah, Hedo definitely is not an elite transition player.
Old 12-24-2010, 12:58 AM   #32
mavspwnage
Golden Member

Glad we played the Magic when we did. They looked much more in tune with each other tonight.
Old 12-24-2010, 01:54 AM   #33
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavspwnage View Post
Glad we played the Magic when we did. They looked much more in tune with each other tonight.
Maybe we are just better than the Spurs.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 02:12 AM   #34
mavspwnage
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Maybe we are just better than the Spurs.
That too.

I think I'm gonna get tickets to the game vs the Spurs next week and making it a full sports day. I'm going to a bowl game that morning and will hopefully be celebrating a football win as I walk into the AAC.
Old 12-24-2010, 01:13 AM   #35
dude1394
Guru

Suns are done...

Spurs helped the magic look that good. Their defense sucks.
Old 12-24-2010, 03:14 AM   #36
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Suns are done...

Spurs helped the magic look that good. Their defense sucks.
No every defense has an off night or the offense goes baserk and hits shots, while SA's defense isn't what its been in the past its average they are last in opponent free throw attempts and middle in pack in oppenents fg%
Old 12-24-2010, 03:49 PM   #37
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

So who is everybody rolling with tomorrow? At the beginning of the season I couldn't imagine any scenario where I'd root for the Heat but that was before I realized that we had a realistic shot at finishing ahead of the Lakers. A four game lead in the loss column would be huge so, as much as it pains me, I'm rolling with Lebron/Wade and Bosh.
Old 12-24-2010, 05:30 PM   #38
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
So who is everybody rolling with tomorrow? At the beginning of the season I couldn't imagine any scenario where I'd root for the Heat but that was before I realized that we had a realistic shot at finishing ahead of the Lakers. A four game lead in the loss column would be huge so, as much as it pains me, I'm rolling with Lebron/Wade and Bosh.
Heat, no question. I am one of those who doesn't wish them any ill will--really at all, but certainly not in the regular season. I think their storyline has made it a better league to follow.

Any Lakers loss is a good loss.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 05:54 PM   #39
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
Yeah, go Heat (if those were spoken words, you'd think my grandmother would have just died with their solemnity, but it had to be done).

In other Christmas Day news, the LAL/MIA might not even be the best game. I'm very, very excited for the Chicago/New York game. That should be amazing. Rose, Chandler, Amare, Boozer, Gallinari...and of course, my boy Kyle Korver who I wished the Mavericks had got in the offseason (though turns out we had a better Korver in Stevenson, so it all worked out). Haha. I'd except well over 200 points scored between the two teams.
Old 12-24-2010, 06:04 PM   #40
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
I'd except well over 200 points scored between the two teams.
How exciting!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cadqweefsfordragic, return of the quack!