Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-11-2003, 08:18 AM   #1641
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Say something about the last poster in this thread

is VERY friendly. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 08:23 AM   #1642
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold
Default Say something about the last poster in this thread

u2, can you imagine i would be even friendlier if i would know you ? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 08:35 AM   #1643
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Claims she can be friendlier, but I have my doubts since she was voted "friendliest" on the board(Is there a cap on friendliness? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] ). But I wouldn't bet against her. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 08:40 AM   #1644
Fah Q
Golden Member

Fah Q is on a distinguished road

league commish
Old 10-11-2003, 08:53 AM   #1645
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

upset at the live draft date/time I picked. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 08:59 AM   #1646
Fah Q
Golden Member

should know that I'm not really upset because I'm getting the 1st pick [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 09:01 AM   #1647
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

is gullible.
Old 10-11-2003, 09:08 AM   #1648
Fah Q
Golden Member

knows that I can't read anything in parantheses
Old 10-11-2003, 09:31 AM   #1649
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

should go to parentheses reading school so his gullibility would decrease. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 11:41 AM   #1650
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

thinks I'm a celebrity in real life
Old 10-11-2003, 11:43 AM   #1651
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

is a celebrity on this board. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 11:44 AM   #1652
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

only in your eyes
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 11:49 AM   #1653
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

has golden eyes
Old 10-11-2003, 11:54 AM   #1654
Caliente
Diamond Member

is sharing me with a very generous tiger

Old 10-11-2003, 12:01 PM   #1655
LRB
Guru

could reach Golden status today
Old 10-11-2003, 12:03 PM   #1656
Caliente
Diamond Member

more like tonight.....
Old 10-11-2003, 12:16 PM   #1657
LRB
Guru

only needs 89 more posts
Old 10-11-2003, 12:20 PM   #1658
Caliente
Diamond Member

tonight's the night.......
Old 10-11-2003, 12:22 PM   #1659
LRB
Guru

You da lioness!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 12:25 PM   #1660
Caliente
Diamond Member

and you wouldn't want me any other way....[img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 12:29 PM   #1661
LRB
Guru

knows me very well [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 02:11 PM   #1662
Caliente
Diamond Member

knows too much.
Old 10-11-2003, 02:28 PM   #1663
LRB
Guru

likes Grissom from CSI.
Old 10-11-2003, 02:31 PM   #1664
Caliente
Diamond Member

should be careful when reading my mind
Old 10-11-2003, 02:32 PM   #1665
LRB
Guru

should know that I'm not a mind reader, but can be a good listener. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 02:52 PM   #1666
Caliente
Diamond Member

should be cloned...
Old 10-11-2003, 02:56 PM   #1667
LRB
Guru

should know that's not possible. When I was born they broke the mold

and then slapped the guy who made it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 03:02 PM   #1668
Caliente
Diamond Member

should not joke about serious matters....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 03:04 PM   #1669
LRB
Guru

likes good jokes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 03:08 PM   #1670
Caliente
Diamond Member

is the undisputable King of Comedy.....
Old 10-11-2003, 03:10 PM   #1671
LRB
Guru

all bow please [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 03:13 PM   #1672
Caliente
Diamond Member

should show a little more humilty[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 03:16 PM   #1673
LRB
Guru

Should know that I pride myself on my humility[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 03:19 PM   #1674
Caliente
Diamond Member

has a tiger for a friend.
Old 10-11-2003, 03:20 PM   #1675
LRB
Guru

also has a tiger for a friend
Old 10-11-2003, 03:23 PM   #1676
Caliente
Diamond Member

was the tiger's friend first.
Old 10-11-2003, 03:28 PM   #1677
LRB
Guru

is moving rapidly towards Golden
Old 10-11-2003, 03:30 PM   #1678
Caliente
Diamond Member

with a snowman in the front seat....
Old 10-11-2003, 03:34 PM   #1679
LRB
Guru

needs to make sure the AC is on full blast on the snowman's side[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 03:38 PM   #1680
Caliente
Diamond Member

just don't roll down the window