Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-17-2005, 03:31 AM   #1121
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:the counting thread

Unified School District 352, Kansas. Home of the Cowboys and Cowgirls...
Old 03-17-2005, 05:50 AM   #1122
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Freshmen Rachel Imdieke, left, and Jennifer Pollitt, have not lived in their San Pablo dorm since Tuesday after a leaking fire sprinkler soaked their floor and their personal belongings.

Some San Pablo residents are looking for a place to sleep after sprinklers soaked their rooms Tuesday.

Sprinklers in Room 353 of the East wing of San Pablo allegedly went off for about 15 minutes Tuesday afternoon, affecting at least eight rooms in the residence hall.

Jennifer Pollitt, a French and political science freshman and San Pablo resident, said the water seeped down from the third floor.

"It was all dripping down off the balconies," Pollitt said.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 10:19 AM   #1123
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: the counting thread

St. Augustine--(354-430)
long live the MAN!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 10:54 AM   #1124
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

355 days since i've been funny.
Old 03-17-2005, 07:50 PM   #1125
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Porsche 356

Old 03-17-2005, 07:55 PM   #1126
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 12:45 PM   #1127
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

358 days since I told sweets to buy a gun...now I fear her more than ever!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 03-18-2005, 01:25 PM   #1128
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Old 03-18-2005, 07:39 PM   #1129
twelli
Diamond Member

Old 06-18-2005, 02:52 AM   #1130
twelli
Diamond Member

Old 06-18-2005, 10:15 AM   #1131
sike
The Preacha

issue # 362 of Private Eye was without a doubt my favorite

Old 06-20-2005, 04:11 AM   #1132
twelli
Diamond Member

Starting Wednesday, Californians will get chance at a chance to win Mega Millions, a multistate lottery game whose jackpot has hit $363 million, The San Diego Union-Tribune reported Sunday.

Old 06-20-2005, 09:57 AM   #1133
sike
The Preacha

364 is a number used by international spies to signal that they are having a an all girl pillow fight after the party.

Old 06-20-2005, 08:00 PM   #1134
twelli
Diamond Member

all days of a year

Old 06-21-2005, 12:36 AM   #1135
mmmfast

mmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to all

but 366 days in a leap year
Old 06-22-2005, 09:15 AM   #1136
sike
The Preacha

367 days since someone has given twelli a compliment

Old 06-23-2005, 02:26 AM   #1137
twelli
Diamond Member

The OrbView imaging satellite, built by Orbital, was a 368 kg box-shaped spacecraft carrying a 1-m resolution panchromatic camera and an 8-m resolution 200-channel hyperspectral imager with a 0.45-meter aperture. It was to be used by the US Air Force.

Old 06-23-2005, 01:01 PM   #1138
mmmfast

mmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to all

BUZZCOCKS LYRICS

"369"

I guess it's not my lucky day today oh well
You've been good to me
You make me feel so happy
Can't believe that I deserve it though

Love's more than the silly games you play oh no
Play it casually
No need to get a sweat on
At least not at the moment so

369 all the time
What's the meaning in the number
Somebody tell me
369 through my mind
All I'm getting is a number
Somebody help me please

Take this bitter cup away from me oh oh
It takes two you know
So if you're feeling lonely
Why not start a conversation no no

Another bitter twist of irony ho ho
Not that easily
My heart is on the warpath
I don't need a reservation

369 all the time
What's the meaning in the number
Somebody tell me
369 through my mind
Somebody help me

369 so sublime
Somebody tell me
369 for the sixth time
What's this with that number
Somebody help me

Now that you know you have no one
But yourself to blame
No matter which way you look at it
It still looks the same

[Solo]

I guess it's not my lucky day today oh well
You've been good to me
You make me feel so happy
Can't believe that I deserve it though
Old 07-31-2005, 11:35 PM   #1139
twelli
Diamond Member

The evergreen trees of the Green Mountain National Forest in southern Vermont could soon be dwarfed by 370-foot-tall wind turbines. A company wants to build as many as 30 of the turbines in the forest in what would be the first-ever wind power project on U.S. Forest Service land.

Old 11-13-2005, 10:32 PM   #1140
twelli
Diamond Member

Date: Fri, 31 Mar 95 13:11:05 PST
To: Fun_People
Subject: Weirdness #371

by: Chuck Shepherd

* Writing in the February Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, two Wisconsin
researchers concluded that nose-picking does not create problems for most
people, but that for some, the habit "may meet criteria for a disorder --
rhinotillexomania." Among their survey findings: 66.4% of pickers did it
"to relieve discomfort or itchiness" (versus 2.1% for "enjoyment" and 0.4%
for "sexual stimulation"); 65.1% used the index finger (versus 20.2% little
finger and 16.4% thumb); and "Once removed, the nasal debris was examined,
at least some of the time, by most respondents." [Journal of Clinical
Psychiatry, February 1995]

* Canada Olympic team goalie Corey Hirsch threatened to file a lawsuit in
February against the government of Sweden because it plans to issue a
postage stamp depicting Sweden's dramatic 1994 hockey victory over Canada.
The winning goal was scored against Hirsch, and he is protesting that the
picture of him, allowing Sweden the winning goal, "is not the way I want to
be remembered." [Edmonton Journal-AP, 2-9-95]

* Joel Ford filed a $45 million lawsuit in Jackson, Miss., in September
against Oxford University Press, which publishes the principal edition of
the Bible, on the ground that it is based on hearsay and that it oppresses
blacks and gays. (He dropped the lawsuit one month later because, he said,
he had received threats on his life.) [Times-Picayune-AP, 10-29-94]

* In August a judge in Ogden, Utah, awarded $267 in damages to the owner
of a dented car after a man admitted to having sex with a woman on the hood.
The woman claimed that the two had sex on the ground next to the car; her
partner contradicted her, saying that the sex took place on the car but that
she is the one who caused the dents. [Salt Lake Tribune, 8-25-94]

Old 04-05-2006, 10:14 AM   #1141
sike
The Preacha

take one down pass it around 372 bottles of beer on the wall.....(it's a long trip)

Old 04-06-2006, 11:15 PM   #1142
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

373 is equal to the sum of the first four prime numbers (2, 3, 5, 7) raised, respectively, to the powers of the first four Fibonacci numbers (1, 1, 2, 3)

2^1 + 3^1 + 5^2 + 7^3 = 373
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 11:46 PM   #1143
twelli
Diamond Member

is a good deal most of the time

"Hey bar man, give me three beer for seven bucks..."

Old 04-06-2006, 11:47 PM   #1144
twelli
Diamond Member

oops wrong number

Old 04-06-2006, 11:47 PM   #1145
twelli
Diamond Member

ehhhhhh, not a good deal....?

Old 04-06-2006, 11:48 PM   #1146
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

A hundred and *eight-ee*!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 01:38 AM   #1147
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

As in I-375, the shortest interstate in Michigan...

Old 04-07-2006, 01:46 AM   #1148
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

376 Geometria - main belt asteroid composed of silicates and metals. Discovered by Auguste Charlois in 1893.
Old 04-07-2006, 01:55 AM   #1149
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

The Boeing 377 StratoCruiser

The proud civilian version of the Japan-busting B-29 SuperFortress.

Last edited by Evilmav2; 04-07-2006 at 01:55 AM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 02:05 AM   #1150
twelli
Diamond Member

DJ Singapore Shares End Up On Lower Oil Prices, Wall St Rise SINGAPORE (Dow Jones)--Singapore shares closed higher Wednesday on lower oil prices and after Wall Street's gains overnight. The Straits Times Index ended up 12.30 points, or 0.5%, at 2544.89. In the broader market, gainers outnumbered losers 378 to 205. Trading volume rose to 1.64 billion shares from Tuesday's 1.38 billion shares

Old 04-08-2006, 09:43 AM   #1151
orangedays
Platinum Member

379 is the smallest multi-digit prime number such that its largest digit (9) is equal to the largest digit of the sum of its digits (3 + 7).
Old 04-09-2006, 02:17 PM   #1152
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 10:56 AM   #1153
sike
The Preacha

381 is a great number....get a few drinks in him and he talk all night.....

Old 04-18-2006, 01:15 PM   #1154
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

382 is better than 381
Old 04-18-2006, 01:19 PM   #1155
orangedays
Platinum Member

The "Elite Runnin' Red" (the MTHS Cross Country Parents) Relay Team is sponsoring a fund-raiser to raise money for the Relay For Life of Metamora. The team is holding a raffle for two round-trip tickets on American Airlines to travel the continental U.S., Canada, Bahamas, Bermuda or Alaska departing from Bloomington or Peoria. Travel must be completed no later than June 4, 2007. Blackout dates may apply.

Raffle tickets are $5 each or five for $20. The drawing will be held June 3 during the Metamora Relay for Life at the MTHS Stadium. For more information, call Donna and Tim Cross at 383-4843.
Old 06-03-2006, 03:01 AM   #1156
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Interstate 384

http://www.interstate-guide.com/ishi...b/i-384_ct.jpg

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 06-03-2006, 03:15 AM   #1157
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Ford 385 Engine:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_385_engine

Last edited by Male30Dan; 06-03-2006 at 03:17 AM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 03:00 PM   #1158
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

http://home.dialix.com/~u3336/factory/images/386.gif

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."