Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2021, 11:29 AM   #11
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I think a lot of people would be talking differently about the vaccine if it was Luka.

Instead Burke was borderline roster material anyway. Then Frank arrived and it's sure looking like Burke is in trouble.
Since my grandma fell at home, had to stay in the hospital, got infected there because it was hammered with people who didnt take it seriously, spent her last months alone in isolation and just my mom could say good bye...yeah i would say fuck Luka, bye Luka and trade his ass to OKC for a gazillion picks.

I dont care who, i have zero tolerance after 18 months and what happened to my grandma
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote