Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-15-2006, 12:39 AM   #1
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Eminem and Ex-Wife Kim Mathers Remarry

Eminem and Ex-Wife Kim Mathers Remarry

33 minutes ago

ROCHESTER, Mich. - Eminem remarried his high school sweetheart Saturday, a month after the superstar rapper announced they were getting back together, his publicist said.

"I can confirm that they were married this evening," said Dennis Dennehy, a spokesman for Eminem's label, Interscope Records.

News helicopters hovered overhead and paparazzi congregated outside Meadow Brook Hall as the rapper born Marshall Bruce Mathers III and Kim Mathers arrived by limousine and were whisked inside the 110-room mansion built for auto baron John Dodge's widow 80 years ago.

"Family and close friends were in attendance, including members of D12, 50 Cent, Obie Trice and members of G-Unit," Dennehy said. He said D12's Proof, whose real name is Deshaun Holton, served as best man.

Dinner was lobster tails and filet mignon, and New York DJ Lord Sear provided the music for the reception, Dennehy said.

The couple is planning a honeymoon later this year, Dennehy said.

Their first marriage ended after two-plus years in October 2001 in an ugly legal fight that included a custody battle over their young daughter.

Eminem, 33, and Kim Mathers, 30, reconciled in late 2004, and he announced in December that the two would get back together.

Kim Mathers applied for a marriage license last week, and Detroit television station WXYZ showed an invitation to "join them as they exchange vows and the celebration of their new life together."

The pair grew up in suburbs along Eight Mile Road, Detroit's northern border.
Old 01-15-2006, 12:53 AM   #2
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

I think I may speak for a large portion of my fellow posters when I say...who gives a frick?

Last edited by ocelot_ark; 01-15-2006 at 12:54 AM.
ocelot_ark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 12:54 AM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm very happy for the daughter.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 08:33 AM   #4
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
I'm very happy for the daughter.
here here.

but, i also agree with OA...if i had a dime for every wedding i've been invited to this year (and mind you, it's still January) between a coke addict and a white guy who acts like he is...er...well, not white...

Last edited by XERXES; 01-15-2006 at 08:35 AM.
XERXES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 11:23 AM   #5
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

I'm happy for Haley. I hope Kim and Marshall beat the odds.
Old 01-17-2006, 11:26 AM   #6
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN NNNNNNNN'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''TTTTTTTTTTTTT CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote